Teen Titans Fan Fiction ❯ The Little Cherub III by Beautifulpurpleflame ❯ I am Yours and You are Mine ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

AN: It is with regret that I inform you that I do not, nor have I ever, own Teen Titans.
Chapter 8
Beast Boy's heart was racing, even though he knew it shouldn't be. There was nothing to be nervous about. But that didn't stop his palpitating heart and clammy hands. The tuxedo he was wearing was confining and it itched him. Everyone was staring at him, since he was the one standing at the alter waiting for his bride to come down the aisle.
The music began to play and everyone watched as Alex and Arielle came down the aisle, hand in hand. He was the ring bearer again and Arielle was the little flower girl. Alex made sure to walk slow so his sister wouldn't trip on her little legs that had only started really walking a few months earlier. The basket of flowers in her hand was spilling flowers as it bounced around in her hand. Everyone was taking hundreds of picture of the two.
Then everyone stood as Raven appeared at the end of the aisle. She was in a magnificent white dress that glistened in the light. It was so light that it actually made her look not so pale. Her hair was done up in a bun with jewels dotted about her violet head. She couldn't help but blush as she walked down the aisle. She wasn't one to really like people staring at her, but she really didn't have a choice on this occasion.
It seemed to take her an eternity to reach the alter where Beast Boy stood. At least that's how Raven and Beast Boy felt. He had never seen her so beautiful and he felt like the luckiest man on Earth. She was beyond beautiful. She was magnificent, stunning, and breathtaking. He just couldn't take his eyes off of her.
After a few regulation sentences it was time for them to exchange vows. They had written their own and were quite nervous about reading them; especially with all of their friends' eyes on them. Beast Boy went first.
“Raven, I've been through some rough times. I've gained a lot of people in my life and lost a lot of people. I've seen the world and saved it a few times, too. And the moment I met you I knew that there was something different about you. And I think everyone in this room could say the same thing. And for a long time I wasn't sure if I liked it or not. I was never sure if I should fear you and try to change who you were or accept you and leave you alone. And as the years went by I realized that I couldn't do either. It was the first time in my life that I was genuinely confused about what to do. But now I see that I would never want you in any other way because you're perfect the way you are. And it took that realization to make me realize that you were everything I never knew I always wanted. And I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you, because it never really began until I met you.”
Tears were now streaming down Ravens face and she wished that she had gone first. And that she had worn waterproof makeup. She wasn't the only one in the room crying. Just about every woman in the room had tears in their eyes. And now it was Ravens turn.
“Beast Boy, Garfield, words can't really describe all of the feelings I feel for you. And that's saying a lot for me. Most of my life I've done my best to hide my emotions, because I knew the consequences of what would happen if I showed them. But ever since the day you entered my life I've found it… difficult… to suppress my emotions. It seemed that whenever you were near me you stirred up feelings that I was always told to keep at bay. Whether it was the way you constantly annoyed me with your barrage of bad jokes, or how you frustrated me with your inane theories about mutants and aliens attacking. But soon those feelings were replaced by different ones, ones that you created and helped me to feel: confidence, happiness, and love. I've had the pleasure of watching you grow up right along side me, something not many people can say. And what a privilege and an honor it will be to grow old with you and love you for the rest of my life.”
Now the whole room was in tears, both men and women. Beast Boy couldn't hide the fact that tears were in his eyes. One even escaped from behind Robins mask.
After the rest of the ceremony the two were presented as Mr. and Mrs. Garfield Logan and the whole room cheered. They linked arms and made their way down the aisle. But they stopped and picked up their children, Arielle in Ravens arm and Alex in Beast Boys. Now the cameras were flashing faster than ever.
The whole Logan family took a limo to the dance hall where the reception was being held. Alex was never so excited and he was bouncing around the limo. Arielle wasn't exactly sure what was happening now, but she had no problem going along for the ride… no pun intended.
“Are you ready to dance?” asked Beast Boy, trying to sit his son down.
“Oh yeah!” said Alex bouncing. “I can't wait.”
“Remember, you have to stay near Uncle Cyborg because daddy and I are going to be busy,” said Raven.
“I know,” said Alex.
“And how are you doin, baby girl?” asked Beast Boy to his daughter, who was sitting on his lap. She looked tired and babbled out a few words to confirm that she was quite bored with the whole event.
“We're gonna have so much fun!” said Alex rummaging through the limo's various bins and holders.
“Alex, would you sit please?” said Raven hitting the seat near her.
He quickly scuttled over and sat down. “Hey, does this mean you're gonna have another baby?”
Beast Boy and Raven were a little taken back by this question. “Why do you ask that?” asked Raven.
“Cuz remember you said that after people get married they have a baby?” said Alex. “So does that mean you're gonna have a baby again?”
“If we are, you'll be the first to know,” said Beast Boy ruffling his sons golden hair.
At the reception Beast Boy and Raven slowly made their way around the room to make sure they saw everyone. They were given many congratulations and compliments as they saw everyone. It was the first time ever that Raven couldn't stop smiling. This was definitely one of the happiest days in her life. It was up there with giving birth to Alex, Arielle, and when he proposed to her.
As the night went on both realized that they couldn't receive another congratulation or compliment; they were completely full. Just as they were finally sitting down it was time for them to have their first dance. The announcement was made and the two made their way to the middle of the dance floor. The room quieted and waited for the song to begin. It began and the two began to sway back and forth to I Can't Help Falling in Love with You. Ravens cheeks blushed as she realized that, once again, they were all staring at her and Beast Boy.
After the reception the crowd dispersed and many were heading back to the tower. It looked just as it did when Robin and Starfire had gotten married. Titans were littered all over the place, most passed out. Raven couldn't wait to get out of her dress, and Beast Boy couldn't wait to get her out of the dress. After putting Alex, who had fallen asleep at the table while they were still at the reception, and Arielle to bed they headed to their room.
“Wait a second, I have to do something,” said Beast Boy. He suddenly scooped her and started to walk holding her bridal style. She gave a small shriek of surprise.
“Is this necessary?” she asked, unable to sound mad.
“Of course it is,” he said. “This is the only time I'm ever gonna get to hold you like this because it's required.” He smiled and kissed her. She kissed him back and wouldn't let his lips go. He didn't mind, but he really couldn't see where he was going. So he slowly felt and moved his way towards their room.
Once they were in he sat her down on their bed. Now was the best part, he got to take that wedding dress off of her. Now there was a job! The whole thing strapped up the back like a giant shoe and he realized that it was going to take him a few minutes to manipulate the strings so he could get it off of her. After a bit of work, and some horrible frustration, he undid the back and got the bloody thing off of her.
Raven had waited very patiently. She had offered to help, but he refused. He sure could get stubborn sometimes. But she sat there with his arms around her as he undid the back of her dress. Now it was done and he began to help her step out of it. It was then that he realized that he was still fully clothed. He attacked his tux as fast as he could and ripped it off of him.
Now the two lay down on the bed, Beast Boy hovering above her. He was starring at her beauty and was lost in her violet eyes. She was looking up at him and wondered how she could be so lucky to have such a man. He leaned in and kissed her, soon working down her jaw line and neck and onto her chest. She brought him back to her face and started to kiss him with all of the passion she could sum out of her soul.
The next morning the tower was buzzing with activity… at eleven thirty in the morning. Once again Cyborg had gotten up first, to Bumble Bee's disappointment, and had started a magnificent brunch for them all. The small wafted through the halls and soon everyone had woken up to it. All but two.
Raven was still wrapped in Beast Boy's arms. It was their first morning waking up as a married couple. After their night of… consummating their marriage… they were pretty tired. Not to mention the wedding itself had taken a lot out of them. But now it was over and soon they would be off on their honeymoon. It was going to be short, since they did have two children waiting for them at home, but they really didn't care. They had never really been alone together, so any time they could get away from it all was well appreciated.
Beast Boy woke up and felt Raven's body still pressed against his. He looked down and saw her still asleep in his arms. She looked very tired and Beast Boy felt a little bit proud of that fact. He held her closer and kissed her head. She was his now, forever. And he was hers.
She breathed in deeply and slowly opened her eyes. She looked up and saw Beast Boy looking down at her with a smile. She couldn't help smiling as well and cuddling close to him.
“I don't wanna leave this moment,” said Beast Boy.
“Then let's make it last,” said Raven reaching up and kissing him. Suddenly both of their stomachs gurgled. “On second thought, let's go get something to eat first, then we'll make the moment last.”
“Sounds good to me,” said Beast Boy.