Teen Titans Fan Fiction ❯ The Little Cherub IV by Beautifulpurpleflame ❯ Through the Camera ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

AN: Contrary to popular belief, I do not own or work for Teen Titans.
Chapter 6
“And here we see Raven, a mother for the third and fourth time,” said Beast Boy. He was walking around with a camcorder and was, at the moment, focusing in on Raven. He had grown found of recording his kids when they were playing and recording the family on holidays. The twins were a little over a week old and they had been home for only a couple days. Raven was sitting on the couch, looking tired still. She smiled and waved to the camera.
“Get it off of me,” she said through her smile.
Beast Boy chuckled and said, “Sure. Okay, let's move on to see Alex and Austin.” Alex was holding his little brother, Austin, and had a large smile on his face. “Say hi.”
“Hi daddy,” said Alex beaming and rolling his eyes.
“Alex is the best big brother there is,” said Beast Boy proudly. Alex smiled and kissed Austin on the head. “And over here is Arielle with Aaron.” She was sitting with Aaron in her arms and Raven was sitting next to her, to make sure she had a good grip of him. “This is her first time being a big sister and she's doing a great job. Say hi, Arielle.”
“Hi,” she said waving and letting go of Aaron for a moment. Luckily Ravens hands were already there and propped the child up as his sister let go of him for a second. Arielle quickly saw her mistake and went back to holding her little brother.
“And now we're back to mumma,” said Beast Boy focusing in on Raven again. Raven suddenly had a smug look on her face and she was slightly giggling. “What are you laughing about?”
“You just mixed your sons up,” said Raven.
“What?” asked Beast Boy in disbelief. “No I didn't. Alex has Austin and Arielle has Aaron.”
“Aaron has the birthmark,” said Raven. “Go check the baby Arielle is holding.”
“Alright, I will,” said Beast Boy and he moved over to Arielle. He gingerly slipped the baby's right sleeve up and saw that there was no heart birthmark. “Uh oh.” Beast Boy went over to Alex's baby and lifted that child's right sleeve. And there was the birthmark. “Woops,” he laughed nervously. “I guess Alex has Aaron and Arielle has Austin.” In the background the other Titans were laughing. Beast Boy lifted the camera over to them and began to record them as well. “Yeah, yeah. Ha ha, Beast Boy mixed up his kids.”
“Give him a break, guys,” said Bumble Bee. “They're identical, after all.”
“Thank you, Bee,” said Beast Boy focusing in on her. She smiled and waved. She and Cyborg were cooking together in the kitchen. “And here, ladies and gentlemen, we see the future Mister and Misses Stone. At this point they're still engaged and are childless.”
“Any reason you're narratin'?” asked Cyborg.
“Your kids might watch this someday,” said Beast Boy. “I just want them to know what's going on.” He panned over to Robin who was reading the paper and Starfire who was feeding baby Caley. “And here we see the Grayson family. Everyone wave!” Robin waved, but never looked away from his paper. Starfire smiled and waved enthusiastically. She then took Caley's little hand and waved it as well. “Caley's gonna be one next month.”
“Daddy!” said Arielle running over to him.
Beast Boy looked down through the camera and saw his daughter pulling at his leg. He quickly looked over to Raven and saw that she had Aaron, or Austin. He was a little confused again. “What's up, baby girl?”
“Turn it off,” she said, pointing to the camera.
“Why?”
“I hasta tell you somethin,” she said.
“Okay,” he said and pretended to turn it off. “There, it's off.”
“Really?” she asked.
“Yes, now what do you need to tell me?” he asked. He zoomed in on her beautiful little face.
“Aless didn't clean his room,” she said.
“I did too!” called Alex.
Beast Boy looked up and over at Alex, who was still holding his brother. “Arielle, don't be a tattletale,” said Beast Boy.
“I'm not,” said Arielle.
“Please, what is a tattle tale?” asked Starfire in a whisper to Robin, but Beast Boy still looked over and recorded her.
“I'll tell you later,” said Robin.
Beast Boy pointed the camera back over to Alex. “Alex, why didn't you clean your room? I thought I asked you to do that yesterday?”
“I did,” said Alex calmly. He was obviously telling the truth, so Beast Boy went back to Arielle.
“Arielle, are you lying?” asked Beast Boy.
“No,” said Arielle. “Aless, um, left his toys out.”
“He did?” asked Beast Boy, pretending to be shocked.
“Yeah, an you know what?” she asked, beginning to twirl her hair.
“What?” asked Beast Boy, quite amused by this conversation.
“He didn't pick them up,” she said confidently.
“I'm gonna do it later,” said Alex from across the room. “I just wanted to hold Austin and Aaron.”
“But mumma said…” started Arielle.
“Arielle,” said Beast Boy.
She looked back over to the camera and knew that she was probably in trouble. She put a cute smile on her face and began to twiddle her fingers. “Yes, daddy?”
“Is your room clean?” asked Beast Boy.
Arielle's face went blank and she realized that it wasn't. She began to cutely twirl back and forth and said, “Put it on.” She was, of course, talking about the camera, which had been on all the time.
“Okay, it's on,” said Beast Boy. “Now, tell me, is your room cleaned?”
“I love you, daddy,” she said with a sweet smile while batting her eyes. She was almost two and a half and she knew who she was. She was daddy's little girl, and she used that to her advantage. Unfortunately, it wouldn't work this time.
“I love you too,” said Beast Boy. “Do you know what you need to do?”
“What?” she asked, still smiling hopefully.
“Go clean your room,” he said. Then he looked up and over to Alex and said, “Alex, why don't you help her?”
“Why?” he asked.
“Because you're the best big brother there is,” said Beast Boy. “And your little sister doesn't know how to clean her room.”
Alex sighed and said, “Okay. Can someone take Aaron?”
“I'll take him,” said Bumble Bee walking over. “I haven't gotten a turn in a while.” She softly took Aaron and Alex went over to Arielle. He took her hand and the two went off and out of the common room. Beast Boy followed them the whole way.
“Beast Boy, can you please turn that thing off, now?” asked Raven standing up with Austin in her arms.
“Okay, okay,” said Beast Boy. “Say good bye everyone.”
“Good bye!” everyone said firmly and Beast Boy finally turned it off.
“They need to eat,” said Raven heading out of the room. “Beast Boy, grab Aaron.”
Beast Boy went to Bumble Bee and traded the camera for his son. Then he followed Raven out of the common room and towards their room. Once in, Raven sat down in her rocking chair and got ready to feed her sons. Beast Boy took Austin as well and waited for Raven. She exposed both breasts and then took each son and placed them to one.
“Thank God you came with two,” said Beast Boy smirking.
“Yeah, too bad you couldn't have had them instead,” said Raven, smirking back.
“Oh, that's just weird,” said Beast Boy shuddering.
Raven smiled and relaxed her head back into the chair. She was so tired; all she wanted to do was sleep. She was glad that this was the last time she would have to go through this. Pregnancy, that is. She knew it would be a long time before she would be able to have a good and proper rest from her children. But she didn't mind, she loved them too much to care.
“I'm gonna go check on Alex and Arielle,” said Beast Boy. “I'll be back in a minute.”
“Okay,” said Raven. “We're not going anywhere.”
Beast Boy smiled and headed out of the room. He went down to Arielle's room and peeked inside. Alex was scooping up Arielle's dolls and putting them on her shelf. Arielle was picking up her dirty clothes and throwing them in her clothes bin.
“How's it goin in here?” asked Beast Boy, revealing himself.
“Good,” said Alex.
“Aless is helping,” said Arielle.
“Well, you're both doin a good job,” said Beast Boy. “Keep it up.”
“Okay,” they both said.
“Daddy, can I have ice cream?” asked Arielle sweetly.
“When you're done,” said Beast Boy. “But don't tell your mother,” he added with a whisper.
“Okay,” she said in a whisper back.
Beast Boy left the two be and went back to Raven. She was slowly rocking back and forth as the two boys fed. “How are they doing?” she asked.
“Great,” said Beast Boy. “Thank God they get along so well.”
“Well, for now they do,” said Raven. “That Arielle, she's going to be a handful when she gets older.”
“Don't worry, I've got her in the palm of my hand,” said Beast Boy with a smile.
“I think it's the other way around,” chuckled Raven.
“I can't help it,” said Beast Boy. “She's just so damn cute.”
“Well, you better not let her think she can control you,” said Raven. “That's how brats are made.”
“Fine, I'll be firmer with her,” said Beast Boy.
“Oh, I know you don't want to,” said Raven. “But I really don't want to be the mean parent and you the fun parent.”
“Hey, I've always been the fun guy,” said Beast Boy. “I can't help it if I'm the fun parent.”
“Yes, you go ahead and think that,” said Raven closing her eyes.