Teen Titans Fan Fiction ❯ The Return of the Beast Within ❯ Traumatic lives, and scenes ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER THREE
 
It all stared with a fun day in the park; Playing football, with Raven as the referee. Terra and Beast-Boy were on their own team together with Copy-Cat, and they won effortlessly. No, they didn't use their powers, as powers weren't allowed. They just believed in each other like they did all those years ago… when Terra was just learning to be a Titan.
 
“You did it Terra…”
 
She hugged him warmly, “You said I could do it and you were right.”
 
That didn't bring on as much stress, but it did make Beast-Boy feel warm inside, exactly what he needed.
 
Then it was off for a much needed pizza pig-out for lunch, literally, as the Titans consumed no less than three large Pizza's together. The other customers couldn't help but wonder how they could that much.
 
“Simple… we were hungry.” Cyborg said.
 
 
Next it was off to the movies, and they let Beast-Boy pick the feature. Though some of the Titans had their doubts about Beast-Boy's taste in movies, they actually found the one he chose to be awesome, and they weren't just saying that to make Beast-Boy feel better… though they really were doing their best to keep him calm…
 
This was a very difficult task indeed, after all… it was Beast-Boy; the Teen Titan with most painful, tragic, and traumatic life of anyone you'd ever meet. Event he other Titans didn't have it that bad…
 
Robin lost his parents in a trapeze accident, but was put up in the home of Millionaire, Bruce Wayne.
 
Starfire was being pushed around on her home planet, Tameran, but at least she was able to escape, and right all the wrongs.
 
Cyborg had his accident, but look at what he was now. A super powerful fighting machine that half the boys in the world wished they could be.
 
Raven had it bad being Trigon's Portal-Key, but at least that problem was overcome and Trigon was destroyed. Now she was free and never had to worry about her father again.
 
Terra had it rough in her life as well… offhand her origin story was all clear yet, but having unstable powers and turning to stone… that was harsh. She had a change to change that and live normal. At least she could change.
 
Copy-Cat was once a very lonely prince on his home planet, Psyconia. His mother died when he was little, and he had no siblings to play with. He was forced to be isolated and obey many traditions. Finally, his father realized how much better Copy-Cat would be using his powers to help people. So Copy-Cat came back to earth to be part of the team and began a long relationship with Raven.
 
 
Yes… they all had their ways out, but poor Beast-Boy just continued to struggle with more hardships and more traumas, and they weren't by choice. He felt very lucky to have friends who loved him like a family, and he felt luckier still to have Terra as his wife when after he nearly lost her so many times over. Yet, all this didn't stop him from being hurt by his memories.
 
The Titans always felt bad for Beast-Boy, but honestly never knew what to do for him. They couldn't bring the dead back to life, no one could. For now… it was just best to show Beast-Boy that whatever happened… they wanted to help him.
 
 
Soon, the other titans were growing tired and were ready to head home, but to Beast-Boy and Terra, the day was still young. Robin decided that it would be best to let them go off for some alone time. “Just be sure to call us if things go bad.” he whispered to Terra.
 
Terra however was still more than confident that nothing would go wrong while she was with him. So the other Titans headed home, and Beast-boy and Terra ran off together and continued to enjoy the remains of the day.
 
They checked out a few new places like the new arcade that opened in town. The music-shop… Even a new dance club where they got to sing the hard rock song they made in High-School together, “Rebel Girl.”
 
(Beast-Boy)
 
(Sounds like Kevin Clash/ Billy Idol Muppet)
 
-Last night as I was lyin'
Just loungin' in my bed,
Heard such a loony howlin',
Stood my hair up on my head.
Lunged over to the window,
Flipped the floodlight right on.
 
(Runs up on the stage)
 
Hey, there's a strange girl on the loose
Leapin' across my lawn!
 
(Garfield in the windowon the stage, and Terra on the dance floor)
 
I heard the rebel girl
Let out a…
 
(Terra)
 
"Yah-Yah-Yah."
 
(Beast-Boy)
 
The little rebel girl,
She cried…
 
(Terra)
 
"Yah-Yah-Yah."
“Yah-Yah-Yah."
 
(Beast-Boy)
 
I heard the rebel girl
Let out a…
 
(Terra)
 
“Yah-Yah-Yah!”
 
(Beast-Boy)
 
The little Rebel Girl,
She went…
 
(Terra)
 
"Yah-Yah-Yah."
“YAH-YAH-YAH!!"
 
 
(Music goes REALLY wild as they move to the beat!!)
 
(Screen whirlsround and around Horizontallyas Terra SCREAMS…)
 
REBEL GIRL!
 
(Screen whirls round and around Vertically)
 
(Beast-Boy)
 
She said…
 
(Terra)
 
"You gotta listen,
See, I'm a lean, mean lass.
And if I cannot have you then,
I'll kill you at the pass
Just wanna live for you and me
And don't say I'm too young
I was born to scream loud for love
At the top of my lu-lu-lungs!"
 
(Screen whirlsround and around Horizontally)
 
(Beast-Boy)
 
I heard the rebel girl
Let out a…
 
(Terra)
 
"Yah-Yah-Yah."
 
(Beast-Boy)
 
The little rebel girl,
She cried…
 
(Terra)
 
"Yah-Yah-Yah."
“Yah-Yah-Yah."
 
(Beast-Boy)
 
I heard the rebel girl
Let out a…
 
(Terra)
 
“Yah-Yah-Yah!”
 
(Beast-Boy)
 
The little Rebel Girl,
She went…
 
(Terra)
 
"Yah-Yah-Yah."
“YAH-YAH-YAH!!"
 
(Music goes REALLY wild as they move to the beat!!)
 
(Screen whirlsround and around Verticallyas Terra SCREAMS…)
 
REBEL GIRL!
 
(Screen whirls round and around Horizontally)
 
(Beast-Boy)
 
Leaned out a little lower,
"Leapin' lizards!" I yelled,
"You gotta learn a lesson,
Hey, it's late, get lost, Rebel Girl
You're wakin' up the neighbors.
Please leave us in peace.
 
(Police Sirens and Lights)
 
Looks like you're outta luck, Rebel girl,
Here come the pol-luh-luh-lice!"
 
(Screen whirls round and around Vertically)
 
(Policewoman)
 
(Approaches Terra)
 
Hey, little Rebel Girl,
You're too loud, loud, loud.
We know you're lost and lonely
Without a crowd, crowd,
CROWD CORWD!!
 
(Everyone hits the dance floor)
 
But listen, Rebel Girl,
We got laws, laws, laws!
 
(Terra)
 
I'm just a Rebel Girl
Without a cause, cause, cause
 
(EVERYONE)
 
REBEL GIRL!!
 
(Music goes REALLY wild as theyALLmove to the beat!!)
 
(Screen whirlsround and around Horizontally)
 
REBEL GIRL!!
 
“I'M JUST A REBEL GIRL!!”
 
(Screenwhirlsround and around Vertically)
 
REBEL GIRL!!
 
“You know I'm just a Rebel Girl!”
 
(Screen whirlsround and around Horizontally)
 
REBEL GIRL!!
 
“You know I'm just a Rebel Girl!”
 
(Screenwhirlsround and around Vertically)
 
“REBEL GIRL!!”
 
“I'M JUST A REBEL GIRL!!”
 
“REBEL GIRL!!”
 
 
By sundown they headed to Ben's Café for a slice of apple-pie, and then… well they just had to finish it off with a trip to the amusement park. They did everything like it was on their first date there…
 
Roller-coaster, bumper-cars, whirling-ride, snap-shots, tunnel of horror, rolling on a big ball, carnival games, fireworks show, Terra resting her head on Beast-Boy's shoulder, and right up to the ferries-wheel.
 
“I'm so glad Slade's not here to ruin the moment now.” Beast-Boy joked.
 
Terra giggled. “Even if he were, I don't think anything could spoil this evening.” she said to her husband. “Not even--” she stopped when she realized what she was about to say, but Beast-Boy already had the idea. “In case… it… decides to show up?”
 
Terra nodded nervously.
 
Beast-Boy thought it was sweet that his wife cared so much, but deep down he had to know, “Terra… you're not like, afraid of me, are you?”
 
Terra looked at him as he was dying again, “No! What makes you say that?” she asked.
 
“Well… you know that I can barely control the beast inside me, but… well… I just feel… that you think I might completely lose it and--” he stopped when he noticed he was starring deeply into her eyes, and they practically leapt at each other in a hard, yet passionate embrace.
 
The ride ended, and they stepped off the ferries-wheel hand-in-hand. It was time to head on home, which was badly interrupted by a terrible sight meeting their eyes…
 
There was a school-girl who seemed to be having an argument with her boyfriend, and obviously seemed to be breaking up. “Look, don't do this to yourself Babe…”
 
“Stop, CALLING me that!” the girl practically sneered at him.
 
“Why, it's who I thought you were with me.” her ex-boyfriend replied.
 
“What do you want from me?” the girl asked irritably.
 
“I don't get you…” the boy asked, “We were so happy before, so why can't things go back to the way they once were.”
 
“I just decided that I needed a change in life… so do me a favor and just lay off.” His ex-girlfriend snapped. “Goodbye!”
 
Terra gasped when she realized that those two were acting almost exactly like she and Beast-Boy did during their first meeting at Murakami. Only this girl was being more forceful and cruel.
 
Terra could feel Beast-Boy squeezing her hand, and his anger was rising. “Beast-Boy…?” she cried. But her husband just let her go and began to march over, past the heartbroken guy, and called out to the school-girl. “Hey, you there!”
 
The girl turned, “You talkin' to me…?” she asked.
 
Beast-Boy then marched over and grabbed the girl, “Whoa, hey… what's your problem?” she screamed, and the next thing she knew, Beats-Boy threw her into the dunking booth.
 
“Beast-Boy!” Terra called, “Stop that…!”
 
Beast-Boy turned angrily at his wife. “Keep out of this Terra…!” he roared at her. “She's being harsh, she's letting changes corrupt her, and now she's breaking another dude heart… and I… I…”
 
SNAP!
 
“OW…AAAAAAAAH!!” Beast-Boy held his throbbing head in pain as he fell on the ground. “Beast-Boy!” cried Terra.
 
“Terra…” her husband called to her in a deeper, raspier voice. “RUN… IT'S… COMING…!” and right before everyone's eyes he began to transform, ripping right though his uniform… and there it was. The Beast From Within…
 
Terra couldn't believe her eyes.