Tekken Fan Fiction ❯ Dirty Blood ❯ Chapter 3

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Here we go!







Dirty Blood

Chapter Three





Jin sank onto the couch inside his mountain cabin. He'd been training hard at his dojo all day, and it took about half an hour longer to get home from the dojo because he'd been so tired.



Julia was his Gatorade. He was fighting for her, and her alone. His worry had grown into obsession. He now hadn't cared about someone's conversation unless it mentioned news about Julia or her well-being.

The phone rang. "Julia??!" the youth asked frantically. "Hi, handsome!" squealed a high-pitched voice from the other end of the line, "we on for-"



"Cut the crap, Nina," he commanded as he heard hysteric laughter coming from the other end of the line.





"Nice to see you, too..." she retorted as she calmed down, "Besides, do you honestly think they'd give Julia phone access inside a cell?"

"They're...keeping her locked up in a cell?" he asked. The flame that was rage was burning brightly once more.

"No Jin, they're letting her freely roam the halls of the Zaibatsu, leaving all the doors open, too" she said sarcastically. "Anyway, she's fine, they haven't hurt her."



He breathed a sigh of relief. "Anyway, you're first opponent tomorrow is going to be Christie Monteiro. I get sick watching her move...you're gonna have to have low hitting attacks for this one, she ducks one helluva lot.



Fantastic... "Well, I'll be supporting my son tomorrow, Kazama (He'll need it against that annoying chicken man Forrest Law) so you're own your own. Don't be complaining now. Jin...."



"What?" "If you lose against your first opponent, then I'm going to laugh at you." He shook his head. "Alright, whatever, thanks..." he hung up. "Back to the dojo..."



The cool night mountain air was very refreshing for Jin. It was kind of a healer from the hot morning sun in Japan and the seemingly never ending sun in Arizona.



"Boy, I hope I don't pull an all-nighter..."



---------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------

"Ooo hhh...I pulled an all-nighter..." "Hey, wake up!" "Huh?" he wearily looked up to the source of the high-pitched voice, coming from none other than the scantily clad Christie Monteiro.





"Ugh....what is it? What are you doing here?" Christie rolled her eyes. "Well, I was told that you requested your first fight be in your dojo...and here I am, getting up at 4 AM to get here while you're here, sitting on your lazy..."



"Alright, enough already!" Nag nag nag.... Christie walked out of the dojo and appeared a few minutes later with a bunch of hi-tech equipment.





"What's..." "What's this crap for?" she said, finishing the sentence for him, "Heh....don't expect me to know. They just forced me to bring this junk with me. No instructions with it or anything."



She set down the speakers, boxes, and even the TV screen. The tanned woman shrugged. "Guess they're broadcasting this thing live on TV or something. Help me hook it up, will ya?"





"Okay....now we have to press this button." The television flashed, but that was it. Christie shrugged. "I suppose they are setting this thing up on TV. How....nerve-wracking, I guess."



It was Jin's turn to shrug. "Look, we have, what....twenty minutes before the match, so just....do whatever. I'm gonna train the rest of the time.....say, what are they doing here?" he said angrily, pointing to two Tekkenshu.





"Ugh, I dunno, think they're timing the fights or something, who cares?"



I do... "Heh, whatever. You go on ahead and do whatever. Just meet back here in twenty minutes." Christie folded her arms. "Hey, I'll train too! It'll only make you look more like an idiot as soon as I whoop your-"





"OKAY! I get the friggin' picture..." They took their space, as Christie started a few flips and dances as Jin hit a punching bag...







----------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------



"Ma'am, sir, the match is about to begin," stated a Tekkenshu through a radio-like voice.



"Alrighty. Here we go!" Christie screeched.



Jin rolled his eyes and mouthed her as she said it. He tightened his glove, but something wasn't right...



"Christie?" "Yeah?" "For Christ's sake; button up your shirt. You've giving me a nosebleed."

(Don't kill me...)



The young Brazilian woman landed on the hard wood floor of the dojo, and let out a soft moan.





"Okay, that's time. Jin Kazama wins!" came from one of the Tekken forces. "Geez, thanks for rubbing it in," complained Christie as she slowly got up from the floor.



"God, Kazama, I hate you!" she said while jumping up and down in a rather immature hissy fit. Her breasts were doing much the same. "Why are you so damn good?! Hmph, I'm outta here!"





"Good riddance!" he said with a smile and waved as she stormed down the mountain path, probably to go off to whine to someone. Lover boy Eddy perhaps.



He chuckled to himself.....and stopped. Someone else, in a gruff voice, was laughing too. Jin turned around...



....Heihachi was on the Television screen, clapping. "Grandfather..." he growled, but it didn't seem that Heihachi heard him.



"Heheheh....congratulations, grandson, you've passed your first match, isn't that such an achievement, boys..." The Tekken forces surrounding the old bastard applauded.





"But....I think your little sweetheart is proud of you more than anyone else...right, Julia?"



Jin's eyes widened as Heihachi stepped away from the TV screen.



There was Julia, tied to the wall. Parts of her clothes had been ripped, and bruises and cuts had been evident throughout her beautiful face.



"Jin," she said rather weakly, "Get out...he got mother, he's going to get me.....don't wait up for me, it's a trap, Jin, a trap......................I love you, Jin..."



His heart skipped a beat, she said those three words.





"Awww, isn't that sweet...I..I've got something in my eye," he said in a mocking tone. Jin grimaced.

"Julia, you haven't told us what you think of Jin's victory yet, have you?" No reply.



"Speak up, nobody can hear you!" he said mockingly once more. "Tsk, tsk, tsk...I guess you're tired. Perhaps a little JOLT will give you energy...." he motioned to a Tekkenshu.






Jin became frantic. "No...they're not going to...he wouldn't, I can't believe it-NO!" he flipped a switch, and in an instant, high voltage spread throughout the young woman's body.



Jin's emotional pain was almost more than equivalent to Julia's physical harm. As watched her there helplessly, closer to dying each minute from the pain she was given, as he heard the ear-piercing scream...



They finally died down. Something cut it short, and he was glad, a little. Heihachi's voice returned. "You there-see what's happened to the damn electricity....well, grandson, I must be off, work calls. Julia'll be waiting for another chance to see you again..."



He turned to the girl, who lay chained to the wall, motionless; the force had knocked her out. "Heheheh....farewell, Jin!" he said laughing. The TV flickered off.





"God....you....bastard," he managed, as his hand slid down onto the floor from the television, as did the rest of his body. All he could was stand there, and watch them torture her, without being able to do a damn thing. Still, it wasn't entirely his fault, was it?

"Jin, Jin...Kazama, PICK UP!" Nina yelled through the microphone hidden inside Jin's ear.

"...what..." had just barely escaped Jin's lips.

"Wow! Look at Jin, so excited that he's won his match!" Nina exclaimed, easily getting impatient.

A grunt came from Jin. "...and he's also so happy to hear from the person who is helping him CHEAT!"

"OKAY! ENOUGH ALREADY!" The youth burst.

I am too good...Nina boasted inside her head. "So, why are you absolutely ecstatic about seeing me?"

Jin sighed. "Nina, don't wanna talk about it, so if you please would just carry along with your business..."

"Would you look at that! He's even GRATEFUL for all my help...anyway, it appears your opponent for next week's gonna be...oh my god, Jin, I can't say it....it'd be too painful for you...I gotta go..."

"Nina? Hello?" No answer, she disconnected. He sighed and took the microphone out of his ear. Obviously, Nina thought that this certain person Jin was fighting next week meant a big deal to Jin. Unless he was fighting Julia, he didn't really care who it was. Well, he'd find out who it is within one week...he'd take the time to worry his ass off about Julia, though.

Jin wanted to get through the tournament as quickly as possible. The Mishima Zaibatsu might torture her to death, or maybe even kill her right in front of his eyes, this time without a television screen. Julia was a tough girl, and could withstand so much as the harm being done killing her. But, sooner or later...

hey, sorry about the censored fight scene, I'm still trying to learn the structure of Jin's moves, I've watched about a million videos. Don't worry, I'll be able to illustrate a fighting scene sometime soon!