Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Anime Park ❯ Conversations ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own any of these characters!!

Anime Park

Chapter 3: Conversations

"What's going on between you and InuYasha?" Sango sat down in the hot water spring.

"Nothing's going on."

"Oh come on Kagome. I saw you this morning. Your head was in his lap."

"Uh….. I'm not sure how it got there."

"Right! You expect me to believe that?" Sango said sarcastically.

"Look, I woke up sometime late last night. I had this really bazaar dream. InuYasha had gotten the power to subdue me somehow. I ran away from him and ended up at the well. Sesshomaru showed up and told me that it was my destiny to bare his pups. Somehow I managed to get away from him, but he was chasing me. Then I woke up and found that my head had been in InuYasha's lap. Naturally I didn't know how it had gotten there, but figured that he saw me having a bad dream or something and put it there. Then, not wanting him to get angry with me, I placed my head back in his lap and went back to sleep."

Sango looked through slit eyes at her friend. "Right! Kagome you can't fool me. Did it feel good?"

Kagome sighed in defeat. "Uh…… yeah."

"Uh huh, so what was the word of subjugation?"

"Huh?"

"In your dream. You said that InuYasha gained the power to subdue you."

"Oh yeah, it was something like lay or shake or something embarrassing like that."

"Ouch that would be embarrassing."

"So, why did you hit Miroku this morning?"

"Well….. uh….. I'm not sure that you want to hear about it."

"Sango, I wouldn't have asked if I didn't want to know."

"Well, if you insist. He was commenting on how long it would be before we got a niece or a nephew."

"Oh….. how long did he guess?"

"A couple of months."

"Oh….."

"Kagome, you can't seriously be thinking about having kids with InuYasha?"

"I don't know Sango. Lately I've been thinking that I wasn't meant to be with anyone." Kagome looked away from Sango.

"Kagome don't say that. Actually, you and InuYasha make a perfect couple."

Kagome perked her head up. She had a sparkle in her eyes as she glanced at Sango. "You really think so?"

"Definitely."

"I think you and Miroku make a good couple."

"What? You can't be serious. He can't stop being lecherous for one moment to have a family!"

"Oh give him a break. But if you're that set on not trying to get him, there's always Shippo!"

Sango looked at Kagome. Both girls busted out laughing.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~

"What's taking them so long? Probably girl talk, they'd better get back soon or I'll go looking for them myself," InuYasha thought.

Miroku got up and stretched. He yawned and walked to the edge of the campsite. "I think I'll go for a walk."

InuYasha let him walk into the woods a little ways before he jumped in front of Miroku and hauled him back into the campsite.

"I wasn't going to peek on them."

"Sure and I'm a faerie queen princess," InuYasha said sarcastically.

"You are? Nice to meet you; I'm a monk."

"Shut up you idiot."

"What's going on here?" Sango asked.

InuYasha dropped Miroku and turned around. Shippo, who had been silently watching the comical display, hopped into Kagome's arms. "Kagome! Those two were being very funny!" Shippo pointed at InuYasha and Miroku.

"Is that so Shippo? You didn't bother them, did you?"

"Nu uh!"

"Good, then you get a special treat." Kagome walked over to her bag and put Shippo down. She rummaged through her bag for a moment, then stood up and handed Shippo a lollypop. He smiled as he took it from her and shoved it in his mouth.

"Let's get going. We need to find that jewel shard!" InuYasha picked up Kagome's backpack and patently waited for the others to gather their things.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~

In a spaceport, five hundred years in the future, Kiyone and Mihoshi sat at a table in a diner. A tall rather large man walked in the front door carrying a brief case. Mihoshi stood up and waved her arms. "Hey Chief, over here!"

Kiyone grabbed Mihoshi's shirt and pulled her into a seat. "Mihoshi, don't do that."

"Why Kiyone? He needs to know that we're here." Mihoshi looked confused.

"Arg….. Never mind."

The man took a seat at their table. "Did you two secure jobs at that mad scientists theme park?"

"Yeah, that mad scientist is our friend," Mihoshi said.

"Mihoshi, she may be our friend, but right now she's under investigation. Our job comes before friendship." Kiyone shot Mihoshi a look before returning her attention to the Chief.

"But Kiyone, she wouldn't hurt anyone, you know that."

"Um….. Excuse me." Kiyone and Mihoshi returned their attention to the Chief. "The only reason she's under investigation is because of this park she's made. If you two can prove that it's not dangerous, then we will leave her alone. However, if the park is dangerous we will be forced to shut it down and prosecute her."

"I understand Chief," Kiyone said.

"Good," the Chief continued, "you are to take samples of all her experiments and bring them to me for analysis." He opened up his brief case and took out a bottle of men's shaving cream. He placed the bottle on the table. "This canister is to help you transport the samples."

Mihoshi took the bottle and sprayed some foam onto her hand. She put her hand up to her face and sniffed it. She then licked the foam off her hand. "Um, tastes like mint."

Kiyone grabbed the bottle away from Mihoshi just as she was about to spray more foam onto her hand. "Mihoshi that's disgusting. This is shaving cream, you don't eat it."

The Chief shook his head. "There's enough coolant in there to last for forty eight hours. Don't forget to get the samples." With that he got up and exited the diner.