Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Anime Park ❯ End to Evil Cliffhanger ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own any of these shows!!

Anime Park

Chapter 5: End to Evil Cliffhanger

Kagome was surprised. She had figured that InuYasha was going to ask her that, but not this soon. She glanced at him and noticed that he was bracing for a sit command. She stood up and closed the distance between them. She circled her arms around his chest and looked into his eyes. "Hai."

InuYasha was floored. "She said yes. I can't believe she said yes. Here I was expecting to meet the ground and she said yes. Wow!" he thought. He wrapped his arms around her and buried his head in her hair letting a smile crease his lips.

"Um….. This may be a stupid question. When do we make it official?"

InuYasha relaxed his hold on her. She raised her head to meet his gaze. "Not right now," he said. "Even though this would be the perfect place and time," he thought.

"May I ask why?"

"Because I just asked you and it would be very awkward."

"Oh……" Kagome said disappointedly.

InuYasha noticed that she seemed disappointed. Did she want him that bad? He wanted her very bad, but he wanted to wait for the right moment. "Maybe I should give into my desires. Seems like she wants to make it official. I don't think she's ready though," he thought. He stared into her eyes and pulled his head close to hers. His lips caught hers.

Kagome felt his kiss and she leaned into it. She kissed him as passionately as she could. "I wonder if he knows that he's making me want him very bad. If he doesn't take me, I swear I'll sit him till he can't have kids," she thought.

After a few minutes, InuYasha broke the kiss and released his hold on her. He started walking away. "If I don't get out of here right now, she may not like what I'll do to her. Then again, she may like it very much. Best not to find out right now, but definitely later," he thought.

She watched him start to walk off. She turned around and slumped to the ground. "Fine leave. You make me want you with every fiber of my being and then you walk off. I thought I was supposed to be your mate now. Maybe I don't know what it means to be a mate," she said in a hurt tone with tears forming in her eyes.

He stopped walking. "But I didn't think….."

"Exactly, you didn't think. You didn't ask me either. Just leave. Go before I subdue you till you can't have kids."

He turned around and looked at her. "Damn, she's serious. She wants me to take her," he thought. He slowly walked over to her. "I'm sorry Kagome. Do you really want me to take you right here right now?"

Kagome stood up, turned around, and noticed InuYasha standing right behind her. "InuYasha, if you don't take me right now, the next time I see Kouga I'll ask him to take me. I don't think he'll hesitate."

"You wouldn't. Would you? I thought you said you didn't like him like that."

She turned back around. "I don't. You asked me to be your mate and I accepted. How long am I supposed to wait before you make it official? Your kisses are so passionate. They leave me wanting you. What am I going to do with you?"

"Uh….."

She started walking away. "I'm begging and threatening him and he still won't take me. What does a girl have to do? Should I make the first move? Am I really ready for this type of commitment? What am I saying? Who cares about that? I want him and I can tell he wants me. Now to get him to give in to his desires," she thought.

InuYasha watched her walk away. "Grab her! Grab her and take her right now," his inner demons were screaming. He tried to shake them out of his head, but he couldn't. He let a growl escape his chest.

Kagome was startled by his growl. She stopped walking and slowly turned around. "I….. InuYasha?"

He quickly closed the distance between them and caught her mouth with his. He wrapped his arms around her. She was surprised by his sudden outburst, but quickly melted in his arms and gave into his kiss. He felt her melt into his touch. After a few minutes, he pulled back. She was breathing heavily.

"I want you to ask me. I won't do it unless you ask me to. I don't want to feel like I'm taking advantage of you."

She stared into his eyes. That last kiss made her hunger for him. She never knew she could feel this vulnerable. "InuYasha….." "Should I ask him to take me? This is my last chance to change my mind and remain a virgin. Screw that. If I say no now, I'll regret it whenever he kisses me. Besides I'm old enough to make my own decisions now. I've known him for three years so, its not like we just met," she thought.

He watched her expression. "Is she going to change her mind? She has gotten me all excited. Her silence is killing me," he thought.

"Take me, take me right now!"

A smile creased his lips. He pulled his head close to hers, so that his lips lingered just above hers. "Arigatou," he whispered. A chill ran down her spine. He pressed his lips to hers, slowly lowering her to the ground.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~

Miroku woke up and glanced around the campsite. He noticed Sango stirring. Her gaze fell upon Miroku.

"Did you notice that InuYasha and Kagome never came back last night?" Miroku asked.

"Yeah, I just noticed that. Do you think they are ok?"

Miroku had a silly look on his face. "Oh, I think they are more then ok. We'll be hearing about the baby pretty soon."

Sango rolled her eyes. She didn't feel like beating him up this early in the morning. "Whatever, its none of our business if they do or not. We should be happy for them. Its about time they got together."

"I'm happy for them alright. I'm still unhappy though."

"Why's that? Because you can't find a woman to have your baby?"

"Huh? Well not exactly. I only act like that's all I want." He lowered his gaze. "I really want a family. You know, a wife and kids."

"Miroku……." Sango was surprised to say the least. All this time she figured he just wanted to get into some woman's pants. Maybe there was sensitive side to him.

"I know. You're going to tell me that I'm too lecherous to have a family. I got it from my father. I don't know how else to show a woman that I like her."

"Don't touch her rear end," Sango blurted out. She blushed and looked away. Kirara climbed into her lap. She shifted her attention to the two-tailed cat.

"I'd like to go on record and say that I'm truly sorry about that. I just can't help myself sometimes."

"You can help yourself."

"Sango, can we make a little wager?"

"Huh?" Sango looked over at Miroku with slit eyes. "What kind of wager?" She was almost afraid of his answer.

"Well, if I can stop being lecherous for a set amount of time, or longer, then…. Oh, I don't know." He looked up at her.

"If you can stop being lecherous for one week, I'll kiss you." Sango lowered her gaze, a blush touching her cheeks.

"You will? Really? Ok, it's a deal. I'll stop being lecherous for one week."

"If you can stop it for two weeks, I will consider letting you touch me on occasion." Sango couldn't believe what she was saying. Why was she agreeing to this? She really liked Miroku, but did she really want to agree to this silly wager?

"Um….. Sango? You sure you want to agree to this?"

She glanced up at him. "I'm sure. If you stop being lecherous, stop patting my rear end, much less any other woman's, stop touching women unless the situation calls for it, and stop asking woman to bare your child, then yes I will do as I've said."

"Ok, you have yourself a deal. Should we shake hands on it?"

"No need to. I've heard the entire thing and will hold you both to your word." InuYasha emerged from the woods carrying Kagome in his arms.

Miroku and Sango turned their attention to the couple. "So, where were you two…." Miroku said and quickly glanced at Sango who was smiling from ear to ear. "I mean, good morning. Would you two like some breakfast?" He took a deep breath. "This is going to be harder than I thought. I'm really going to have to watch what I say. I will not lose this bet," he thought.

Sango's smile slowly faded. "I could have sworn he was going to blow it. Darn. Well, it hasn't even been five minutes yet. He's still got time to screw up," she thought.

InuYasha slowly released Kagome. Shippo bounced into her arms. "Kagome! I was good like you asked." InuYasha let out a warning growl to the kitsune. Shippo glanced over Kagome's shoulder at InuYasha. "What did I do?"

Kagome turned around and stared into InuYasha's eyes. "You know Shippo would never hurt me. There's no need to growl at him, ok?"

A blush touched InuYasha's cheeks and he lowered his head to the ground. "Alright, I'll talk to you about it later," he raised his head and met her gaze again, "ok?"

Kagome looked surprised. "Sure thing."

Satisfied, InuYasha sat down Indian style on the ground, crossing his arms over his chest. Kagome rummaged through her backpack and pulled out a couple bowls of ramen. "I'm sorry everyone. I only have ramen left. I guess I need to go home to gather more supplies." Kagome let her gaze drift to InuYasha. She was hopeful that he would give in and let her go back home, if only for a day.

InuYasha glanced up and into Kagome's eyes. "There is a town a couple hours walk from here. We will go there and see if we can gather some information on this mad scientist. I'll take you back home tomorrow, ok?"

Kagome's eyes grew wide. "Uh….. Ok, sure. Thank you InuYasha."

"You gave in?" Miroku asked in amazement. He looked at InuYasha and then Kagome. Something was different about them, but what? Did InuYasha finally take Kagome for a mate? "I'd ask, but I don't want to risk losing my gamble with Sango. I really want her to kiss me," he thought.

InuYasha looked at the surprised monk. "Yeah. Don't make a big deal out of it."

"Kagome-chan, lets go take a bath." Sango stood up, bath supplies in her hand.

Kagome set the ramen down and glanced at InuYasha. He nodded his head. "Sure Sango." Kagome pointed at the ramen. "InuYasha, you remember how to cook this right?"

"Yeah, I'll take care of it."