Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Anime Park ❯ Mihoshi did what? ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own any of these shows!!

Anime Park

Chapter 7: Mihoshi did what?

"Kagome? Come on Kagome, come back to me." Kagome could hear InuYasha's voice, but the sound was fading quickly. She slowly opened her eyes. Darkness surrounded her. She slowly rose to her feet. "What happened to me? I remember sucking some of InuYasha's blood, then feeling dizzy and weak. I must have fainted," she thought.

"You shouldn't have drunk his blood," a young boy's voice spoke out.

"Nani? Who are you?" Kagome frantically looked around for the source of the voice.

"You will find out soon enough. We need not tell you right now, that information is not vital," a young female said.

"Not vital? What have you done to me?"

"We did nothing to you. We would not harm you, but we felt it was necessary to tell you that what you did was stupid," another young male voice said.

"Nani?"

"You drank his blood. Did you forget already?" the female voice said.

"I didn't forget. But why was that stupid?"

"Your kid….." the first male voice started, "….ouch, don't hit me."

"Shut up! What he meant was that it will cause dire circumstances to happen," the second male voice stated.

"Dire circumstances? What kind of circumstances?"

"Again, we can't tell you without giving out information that you do not need to hear at this time. We will tell you later," the female voice said.

"You're not giving me many answers. You pull me here to tell me that drinking InuYasha's blood was stupid, but you don't tell me why. I need answers. Who are you people?"

"Again, you will know sooner than you think. The information is inside of you," the first male voice said.

"Shut up stupid! She didn't need to know that. Keep you mouth closed from now on, ok?" the second male voice said.

"Both of you stop it right now," the female voice stated. Returning her attention to Kagome. "You should get back to him. He's worried about you. We shall chat again."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~

Kagome slowly opened her eyes. She noticed warmth surrounding her. She shifted and realized that two strong arms were holding her. She looked up into a set of golden eyes.

"Kagome, are you alright? You scared me."

"Hai, I don't know what happened. I'm sorry InuYasha."

"Its not your fault. Get some rest, you need it."

Kagome looked down and realized that they were up in a tree back at the campsite. "Are you going to let me down?"

"Don't worry, you won't fall. I have you. Just relax and trust me."

She glanced into his eyes once again and smiled. She snuggled as close to him as she could and closed her eyes.

As the suns rays gently warmed the morning sky, InuYasha secured his hold on Kagome and gently jumped from their perch on the tree. He gently placed her into her sleeping bag and disappeared into the forest. Sango opened her eyes and glanced around at her companions. She noticed that InuYasha was missing. Kirara noticed that her master was awake. Wanting attention, she purred and jumped into Sango's lap.

Shippo rolled onto his stomach. "Mommy, can I have more candy?" he said in his sleep.

Miroku woke up and glanced around. He noticed that Sango was awake, but decided against going near her. "Good morning Sango."

Sango glanced in Miroku's direction. "Good morning, hoshi."

InuYasha jumped into the campsite and landed gently near the fire. He was carrying an armload of fish. He glanced at Sango. "I brought breakfast."

Sango smiled. She stood up and set to cooking the fish. Upon smelling the scent of cooking fish, Shippo woke up and scrambled next to the fire. "That smells good."

InuYasha reclaimed his perch in the nearby tree, keeping a steady gaze on Kagome. Kagome shifted in her sleep. She rolled over and noticed that InuYasha's strong arms seemed to be missing. She grunted and slowly opened her eyes. Her gaze fell upon InuYasha, who smiled for a brief moment. "Breakfast is almost ready."

She smiled. She stood up and set to collecting her things. After breakfast InuYasha announced that they were going to head back to Kaede's village so that he could take Kagome home to get more supplies.

Once again the group walked along in silence. Kagome made her way towards Sango. "Sango, why did you make that bet with Miroku?" she whispered.

Sango glanced at her friend. "I don't know. I guess it seemed like a good idea at the time."

"Do you think that you will end up having to honor your part of the deal?"

"Of course she will. Miroku wants to win. Can't you tell that he's been trying to be good?" InuYasha butted into their conversation.

Miroku perked up when he heard InuYasha's declaration. He glanced at Sango and Kagome. Of course he was trying his best to be good. Earlier that morning, Sango dropped a match right in front of him and had bent over to pick it up. He knew that she was testing him and thus resisted the urge to grope her. Besides, he was really looking forward to her kissing him.

"Yeah, I guess your right. He hasn't groped me since we made the bet. He still has six days to screw it up though," Sango said. "By the way, Kagome, when are you going to kiss InuYasha?"

Kagome turned her head away from Sango a bright blush stained her cheeks.

"Uh……"

"Yeah, shouldn't you make some kind of deal with InuYasha?" Miroku asked.

Suddenly InuYasha was right next to Miroku, pounding him on the head. "Would you shut up? Why does she have to make a deal with me?"

"InuYasha, stop hitting me. I didn't ask anything bad." Miroku glanced at Sango to make sure he didn't break his part of the deal.

"Stop hitting him InuYasha. He didn't say anything wrong," Sango said.

InuYasha stopped hitting Miroku. "Why does she have to make a deal with me?"

"What kind of deal could I make with him?" Kagome returned her attention to the others. The blush was still present on her cheeks.

"Well, maybe you could promise to kiss him if he'll stop being arrogant and rude," Miroku suggested.

"Who are you calling arrogant and rude?" InuYasha slapped Miroku across the back of the head, causing Miroku to tumble onto the ground.

"I don't think that she needs to promise to kiss him," Shippo piped out.

Kagome's blush became brighter and she turned around.

"What are you talking about fox?" InuYasha demanded.

"Uh….. I'm not saying unless you promise not to kill me."

"That's ok Shippo. We don't want to know," Kagome said.

"Who says that we don't want to know? Come on Shippo, spill the juicy details," Sango said excitedly.

"And you say that I'm bad, geez," Miroku said under his breath.

"All I'm saying is that it is entirely possible that they have already kissed."

"Say anything else and you'll be dinner, fox." InuYasha picked Shippo up by the tail.

"Really? InuYasha, drop him," Sango demanded.

"Keh, you think I'll let him go? Keep dreaming."

Sango looked at Kagome's back. "Uh, Kagome? Aren't you going to help Shippo?"

"Huh? What do you want me to do?" Kagome still had her back turned. She knew that InuYasha would kill Shippo. At this moment she felt that if he didn't do it then she would.

"Uh, it would help if you sat him," Miroku offered.

"What for? He's not doing anything wrong."

InuYasha gave the kitsune an evil grin. "Kagome? You're not going to help me?" Shippo was very puzzled. He wasn't sure whether Kagome and InuYasha had kissed yet. He had decided to try a little test on them. The fact that they were failing miserably was apparent to him.

"Shippo, if he doesn't kill you then I will." That comment earned Kagome stares from everyone including InuYasha.

"Ha ha, I wasn't sure at first, now I know that you two have kissed," Shippo laughed. InuYasha tightened his grip on the kitsune's tail and Shippo quickly stopped laughing.

"You mean you didn't know? Wait, what makes you so sure?" Sango was puzzled now.

InuYasha growled a warning at the kitsune. "Can't you tell by the way their acting? Its so apparent," Shippo said in a matter of fact tone.

"That's it!" Kagome turned around and charged InuYasha. She grabbed Shippo out of a startled hanyou's grasp and continued running into the woods. She ran into a clearing and gave Shippo a deadly look.

"Ka….. Kagome?" Shippo was frightened for his life. This was the first time that Kagome had ever acted this way towards him.

Kagome smiled evilly. Shippo stared into her eyes and noticed that something was not right. Red slowly crept into her eyes. Shippo yelped. InuYasha ran into the clearing. He jumped in front of Kagome and grimaced as he looked into her now completely red eyes. He reached out and grabbed her hand that was holding Shippo. Kagome shook her head when she felt his touch and her eyes returned to normal. She dropped Shippo. "InuYasha? What's wrong, you look worried?" She glanced down and noticed Shippo staring at her, slowly backing away. "Is something wrong Shippo?"

Shippo turned around and darted back through the trees. InuYasha pulled Kagome close to his body and wrapped his arms around her. She snuggled her head against his chest. She wondered what had happened. The last thing she remembered was getting steadily angrier with Shippo. InuYasha released his grip on her and gently picked her up. "We need to get back to Kaede's; we'll talk then." He ran back through the woods.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~

Mihoshi sat alone in the main control room. She glanced around and stood up. She walked over to Washu's main computer. "I wonder where Washu is going to send that transporter. She told me not to touch anything."

"Mihoshi, what are you doing?" Washu walked into the room. "You didn't touch my computer, did you?"

Mihoshi turned around and put her hands on the table behind her. She didn't notice that she had rested her hands on a keyboard. "Transporter ready to be transmitted. Destination undetermined. Please enter a destination," a computer simulated voice said.

Washu ran up to her computer and Mihoshi turned around. "I'm sorry Washu, I'll fix it." Mihoshi started pressing buttons. Washu gasped. "Mihoshi stop it!"

"Destination confirmed. Transporter will be transmitted five hundred years in the past. Stand by for transmission…… Transmission complete."

Mihoshi slowly backed away from the computer. Kiyone had heard the commotion and ran into the room. Washu turned around, an angry look on her face. "Everyone get out of here. I have to try to fix this." She sat down and started pounding away at her keyboard.

Kiyone grabbed Mihoshi and ushered her out of the room. "Mihoshi what did you do?"

"I didn't mean to do it, Kiyone. I guess the transporter that Washu made got transported five hundred years in the past."

"Mihoshi, you could screw up our entire mission. Just keep your hands to yourself and try not to mess anything else up. Who knows, this may have worked out for the better."

Tenchi walked into the main computer room and noticed Washu busily working on her computer. He sat at his own desk. He scanned through the camera's looking at every angle of the park.

"It's lost. I can't get it back. Now no one is going to visit my park."

Tenchi looked up from his work. "What's lost Washu?"

Washu turned around startled by Tenchi's voice. "The transporter is lost. Mihoshi sent it back five hundred years in the past. I can't get it back."

"If someone from five hundred years ago steps through the transporter, will they be brought here?"

"There's only one way to find out. We'll have to wait and see if anyone accidentally walks into it."