Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Anime Park ❯ You mean you bred? ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own any of these shows!!

Anime Park

Chapter 10: You mean you bred?

"What's in there?" Miroku peered into the enclosure.

"Good question. All I can see is trees." Kagome leaned over the edge, being careful not to go near the barbed wire.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you. They may look cute, but they are down right dangerous."

Kagome jumped down and turned around. Miroku spun around and eyed the new comer. A woman walked towards them. She had blue spiked hair and was wearing a weird outfit that clung to her sculpted body.

Kagome glanced at Miroku and noticed his giant smile. She elbowed him in the ribs causing him to drop the smile and straighten his stance. Kagome returned her attention to the woman. "Who are you?"

"I should be asking you that, but I can already guess that you must be Washu's guests." She walked up the stairs and stood in front of them. "Did you two wonder off from the main group? You shouldn't be here by yourself."

"I just….." Kagome started.

"We came out to get some air, saw this compound, and came over to investigate it. We didn't mean any harm." Miroku extended a hand towards the woman. "My name is Miroku, and you are?"

"Huh," she sniffed the air and narrowed her gaze at the couple in front of her. She had been sensing demons ever since these people arrived, but neither of the people in front of her seemed to be demons although the female held the slight scent of a demon. She straightened up, extended her hand, and shook hands with Miroku. "Nice to meet you. I am the park game warden. You can call me Ryoko."

Miroku scratched his head. "I know I've seen you before, but where?"

"In that stupid video that crazy woman had us watch." Kagome said then shifted her attention to Ryoko. "Nice to meet you, my name is Kagome."

"Ha ha, yeah I forgot about that stupid video. You're lucky! You got the edited version. She made the rest of us watch the long version."

"She made you watch it?" Miroku asked.

"Yeah, she locked all the doors and threatened to do horrible experiments on me, if I tried anything. That video was terrible."

For a brief moment, Kagome could sense a strong power inside the woman. She shook her head and figured that it was her imagination or that she was still suffering from what had occurred earlier. "So, you're the park game warden? That means you know what animals are in the park, right? What's in this cage?"

"Yes, that is correct. This cage holds one of Washu's wacky creations. Actually, all of the creations in this park are wacky, as you will soon find out. In this cage are the Veloci-o-ohki's."

"Veloci-o-ohki? What the heck is that?" Miroku asked.

"Oh, wait a minute. Maybe that's what Washu was trying to describe back in the incubation room. She said she combined the genes of the Velocirapter and something else, but we all interrupted her explanation." Kagome said.

"Good for you! If you hadn't have interrupted her, she would have went on and on for hours. She loves talking about her creations. Most of the time, when I ask her a question, I end up having to walk away from her. Anyway, a Veloci-o-ohki is a combination of the Velocirapter and Ryo-Oki."

"Ryo-Ohki?" Miroku questioned.

"Oh, guess you don't know who that is. Ryo-Ohki is my kabbit. In other words, she is a combination of a rabbit and a cat. She is also my space ship."

"Your what?" Miroku was confused.

"Wait, is she an animal or a space ship. She can't be both." Kagome was also confused.

"She is an animal and a space ship. Look, she can turn into a space ship. Does that help?"

"So, you are saying that you have an animal that can change into a space ship? What on earth is a space ship? How is that possible?" Miroku scratched his head in concentration.

"What planet are you from?" Ryoko narrowed her eyes at Miroku.

"I think I understand what you're saying. Tell me, can those Veloci-o-ohki's change into space ships also?" Kagome still didn't understand what Ryoko was talking about, but decided to play along.

"No, believe me, we tried."

A loud sound was heard and they all turned their attention in the direction of the noise. They noticed a fairly large sling being lowered into the cage. Two doors, at the very top of the enclosure, opened up. The sling slowly made its way into the pen. The sound of screaming echoed through the open field. Kagome and Miroku grabbed their ears. Ryoko smiled. As the sling got lower, a giant carrot could be seen. It seemed to be screaming and crying. Kagome and Miroku looked at Ryoko.

"Just watch, this is great!" Ryoko grinned from ear to ear, which was a scary sight.

The sling entered the pen. The sound of screeching came from all side of the cage. The trees began to shake. In an instant the screaming silenced and the sling was brought out of the pen. Once out of the cage, one could see the shattered remains of the sling itself.

Miroku turned to Ryoko. "That was great!"

Kagome looked a little green in the face as she turned around. Miroku turned to her. "Kagome, are you alright?"

Kagome nodded her head. That whole thing with the carrot wasn't what had her feeling sick. It was something else. She couldn't place it, but she swore she felt a great power enter her body for a minute. She shook her head and focused on Miroku. "I'm fine. I don't know what came over me. Shall we join the others for lunch now?"

Miroku nodded his head. They bid Ryoko adieu and walked towards the building. Miroku wanted to ask her what had happened, but decided against it. He figured that they had been gone long enough from the rest of the group and he really didn't feel like getting beat up by an angry hanyou, an exterminator, and a wolf demon.

They entered the building through the door they had come out of. Kiyone greeted them and ushered them to the dining room.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~

The door on the right side of the dining room opened. InuYasha sat up as he watched Kagome and Miroku walk through the door and make their way into two empty seats, which were across the table from Sango and InuYasha. Sango eyed Kagome for a moment. Kagome nodded her head and Sango looked away apparently satisfied. Kagome shifted her attention to InuYasha and smiled. He sat back in his chair and sighed.

Kouga, who was sitting to the left of Kagome, grabbed her hand and kissed the back of it. He smiled as she looked at him surprised. A growl was heard from across the table, but was cut off by a thud sound.

"Sango! Don't kick me," InuYasha screamed.

"Then calm down and be nice, or I'll have Kagome sit you," Sango shot back.

"Keh," InuYasha crossed his arms and slummed back against his chair. He glanced at Kagome, who glanced back at him with an expression that read, "You better listen to her or I will sit you!" InuYasha sweat dropped and turned his attention to the ceiling.

An hour later, the group was walking down the stairs that lead to the front of the building. The doors flung open and in ran a little girl. She stopped and glanced up at the huge group. Her eyes fluttered over the people. Once she spotted who she was looking for, a giant grin creased her lips. She flung her hands in the air. "Mommy!" She ran up the stairs and straight into Washu's arms.

"Mommy? You mean you bred?" Kouga asked and got elbowed in the ribs by Kagome.

Kagome looked at the little girl. The girl looked familiar, but she couldn't figure out why. Kagome looked at InuYasha, who was wearing a bored expression. He yawned.

Sango stepped close to Kagome. "That little girl looks awfully familiar. I know I've seen her before," Sango whispered.

Kagome nodded her head and added, "I was thinking the exact same thing. That means that she's not from my time. But who is she?"

"Who cares?" InuYasha groaned.

Kagome and Sango shot InuYasha a look through slit eyes and then returned their attention to the little girl. Washu cradled the girl in her arms for a moment, and then released her. The excited girl began to ramble about her travels.

"Daddy told me to thank you for getting me out of his hair for the weekend. What did he mean by that?"

Washu eyed the little girl and began to laugh. "Your father is a riot! He was trying to say that you were bothering him, but he was just kidding and you know it. Did he send his servant with you?"

At the mention of a servant Kagome and Sango glanced at each other for a moment. Miroku casually walked over to the two girls. He leaned close to them. "You don't suppose that girl is Sess……"

"Shut up stupid. Don't even suggest that ignorant stuck-up person that I would love to kill." InuYasha gave Miroku a nasty look.

"Rin! Where did you go?" A small toad ran in the front door and all eyes turned to him. InuYasha put a hand over his eyes and shook his head. Miroku began to gloat, but stopped when Sango hit him on the back of the head. Kagome's jaw dropped. Kouga just looked on with mild amusement. Shippo was trying to register the whole event.

Jaken ran up the stairs and straight to Washu and Rin. He took a bow. "My lady, it's so nice to see you again." He straightened up and glared at Rin. "Rin, your father told you not to stray too far from me. Why did you go running off?"

Rin glanced at him. "It was safe to run off, cause I knew where we were. Besides mom knew we were coming." She turned her attention to Washu. "Didn't you?"

Washu shook her head yes and decided to break into the conversation. "Jaken, don't worry about it. She's just fine, isn't she?"

Jaken nodded. "Yeah, but Lord Sess….."

"Sesshomaru will not harm you. I will personally make sure of it." Washu winked at Jaken.

InuYasha fell on his face at the mention of his brother. Kouga perked up, this conversation was getting very interesting. Kagome's thoughts were on the Sesshomaru that she knew. "Sesshomaru detests humans, so why would he put up with Washu?" she thought.

"You mean to tell me that you and Sesshomaru have a kid?" Miroku was the first to speak the question on everyone's mind.

"Why yes. You act as though you know him. Do you?"

InuYasha stood up and crossed his arms over his chest. "Ha ha, you must think we're stupid. Sesshomaru doesn't like humans. So why would he have a kid with you?"

"She doesn't even look like you," Shippo piped up.

"We thought that was a mystery as well. By the way, I'm not human." Washu grinned from ear to ear. Rin eye balled the group and backed up into her mother's legs.

InuYasha sniffed the air. She wasn't a demon, he was sure of it. Come to think of it, there was an unidentified demon in the vicinity. InuYasha looked around, but didn't notice anyone. He inched over to Kouga. "Oi Kouga, do you smell another demon?"

Kouga was about to growl at InuYasha for getting so close to him, but stopped and sniffed the air. He hated to admit it, but dog breath was right. There was another demon somewhere. He nodded his head to InuYasha, who promptly backed away and went over to Miroku.

"Oi Miroku, keep your guard up, there's another demon here somewhere."

Shippo jumped onto Miroku's shoulder. "Yeah, I sensed it when we got here."

InuYasha hit Shippo on the head a couple of times. "Sit!" Bang!

Rin ran over to InuYasha and jumped on his back. "Oh, puppy!" She began rubbing and pulling his ears, finding them very fascinating. InuYasha growled and jerked his head. He began cursing Kagome under his breath.

Kagome squatted next to him. "If you don't want to be subdued again, I suggest you stop calling me names."

InuYasha eyed her for a moment. He hadn't been talking loud enough to be heard by human ears. This puzzled him, but he decided to keep quiet. The spell wore off and InuYasha started to stand up. A scream vibrated through his body making him remember that a certain little girl was on his back. He sighed and laid back down. "Oi Kagome, get her off of me."

Kagome sighed, stood up, and reached for Rin. She screamed again. "Don't touch me. Only my mommy can touch me."

Washu walked over to her and picked her up. InuYasha jumped off the ground and turned his attention to a certain kitsune. He was about to ask Shippo some questions when Washu cut him off. "The tour cars are waiting out front. If you all would follow me, we will continue the tour."