Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Anime Park ❯ Explanations ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own any of these shows!!

Anime Park

Chapter 11: Explanations

InuYasha turned his attention to Washu. "Wait! First of all, I'd like to know how on earth you and my idiotic brother got together."

"Well, if you really want to know, then there is only one way to explain it to you. I'll have to show you a flash back." Washu said.

"No, not a flash back," Ryoko yelled from another part of the building.

"I love flash backs! Almost as much as I love randomly inserted characters."

The group turned around and stared at the new comer. She had long golden hair, that was tied back behind her, and green eyes. She was wearing a pair of small green shorts, a green tank top that perfectly outlined her bosom, over which was a small green jacket, and green gloves, with the fingers cut out, on both her hands. Miroku smiled and began to walk towards her, but Kagome grabbed his robes and yanked him back. He stumbled back a few steps. His robe got caught under his feet and he tripped. He fell backwards towards Kagome, but InuYasha caught him and pulled him to his feet. The priest nodded a thank you to the hanyou, but was greeted with a warning growl. Miroku shook his hands in front of his face and backed away from Kagome.

"Who are you?" Kouga asked, returning his attention to the strange woman.

"My name is Excel." She faced Kouga and then turned her attention back to Washu. "I only came for the flash back. Can we get on with it already?"

All eyes were on Washu. "Sure." Washu shifted her attention to the area off to the left of the stairs. The showcase of dinosaurs vanished and was replaced by a blue screen. A giant number three with a circle around it appeared, next was a number two and so on. The screen went blank for a moment, and then a house appeared surrounded by a lush green forest. The image panned into the house, through rooms, around corners, and into a closet. Darkness greeted the observers for a moment before the image opened up into a laboratory. The image paused.

"I think its only proper to give you a little bit of information before the flash back continues," Washu stated, then turned her attention to her captive audience. "This is the house in which I reside. Some of you should remember it from the film we watched before. This particular room that you're looking at is my laboratory. I was working on my latest invention at the time. You can see me sitting at my computer…."

"No, I don't see you anywhere. Kagome, do you see her?" InuYasha asked.

"Not exactly."

"Oops, sorry," Washu said. "I stopped the image too early." The image started again and fast-forwarded, stopping just behind Washu's figure. "There we go. Anyway….."

"Skip the boring stuff. They don't want to hear it Washu. All they want to know is how….." Ryoko yelled.

"I know, I know. Geez! Bother some demon," Washu said. That comment didn't go unnoticed by any of the demon's present however. All of whom ignored her comment in favor of the explanation at hand.

InuYasha opened his mouth as if he was going to ask a question, but Kagome grabbed his arm. He glanced at her. She gazed back with eyes that read, "If you don't ask any questions, I'll make it up to you later." InuYasha smirked and took a step back, standing next to Kagome.

"As I was saying, I was working on my computer when…."

"You had a major brain fart and decided to get some food to feed it," Ryoko said. She was leaning on the railing at the top of the stairs, wearing a bored expression.

"Nice choice of words," Kouga commented.

Shippo jumped off of Miroku's shoulder and onto InuYasha's. "That's her. She's the demon I was sensing."

"Gee squirt, I figured that out already." InuYasha glanced at Kouga, but the wolf didn't seem to care about the female demon's presence. Actually, the only one in the group that seemed agitated, besides InuYasha, was Kirara, who was growling softly in Sango's arms. InuYasha returned his attention to the blue haired demon.

Kagome noticed InuYasha's peril and decided that drastic measures were called for, lest she have to sit him into the ground. She slid in front of him and grabbed his arms, placing them around her waist. She snuggled into his chest and noticed that he was stiff.

InuYasha's attention was on Ryoko, thus he didn't notice that Kagome had moved in front of him. His gaze returned to his mate when he felt her grab his arms and wrap them around her waist. "What on earth is she doing? This isn't the place to be doing this, although it feels really good," he thought. He chanced a look around at his companions.

Miroku wore a giant smile, which was wiped away when Sango's boomerang connected with the back of his head sending him sprawling to the ground with swirly eyes. Kouga growled in aggravation, but Sango came to the rescue again and pummeled the wolf with her boomerang before he knew it was coming. Sango then returned her attention to InuYasha and smiled.

"Can I continue my story?" Washu asked.

"Yes, please do. Can you skip the boring stuff though? Flash backs are not supposed to be boring," Excel said.

"She's my type of girl," Ryoko commented.

"Ok, look I went to get some food and Mihoshi screwed up my computer. Anyway, the next thing I knew I was in some forest. I could have sworn that I was on my way to the kitchen."

The image stopped and faded. When the image came back, one could see Washu standing in the middle of a dense green forest. "This is where things get confusing. I walked around for what seemed like hours….."

"But in actuality it was only five minutes," Ryoko stated.

"Ryoko, who's telling this story, you or me?" Washu turned her attention to Ryoko.

"I could tell it if you want. I'd make your two-hour explanation into a ten-minute explanation. That way they can get on with the tour some time before next weekend."

"Shut up Ryoko. It won't take that long. As I was saying, I walked around the forest trying to get my bearings straight when I ran into this really gorgeous man."

"Gorgeous? Don't make me gag. He's disgusting," InuYasha stated.

"InuYasha, be nice just this once, for me?" Kagome turned to face him, while still in his arms.

InuYasha stared into her eyes and nodded his head. Kagome turned back around and was surprised when InuYasha tightened his hold on her and brought her body closer to his. She sighed and snuggled back against his chest. "You can continue Mrs. Washu."

"Arigatou! That gorgeous man was, of course, Sesshomaru. It didn't start off so hot however. First, he claimed I was trespassing in his lands and demanded to know what I wanted. I had no answer for this, so I asked him where I was."

"Washu, why don't we just watch the flash back instead? It's more entertaining," Ryoko asked.

"Yeah, flash backs are cool," Excel commented.

During Washu's entire explanation, the flash back had continued showing the audience what had happened. There was only one difference, Washu and Sesshomaru's lips seemed to be moving, but there was no sound coming from the screen.

"Fine, I'll turn the flash backs sound back on." Washu made a motion with her hands and the sound on the screen came on full blast. Sesshomaru's growl seemed to vibrate around the room. Even the glass on the windows vibrated. Washu laughed and moved her hands over her seemingly invisible keyboard and the volume returned to a bearable level.

"Oops, sorry."

"Grr, yeah right wench," InuYasha yelled.

"God bitch, don't you realize that some of us have very sensitive ears?" Kouga growled.

"Will you all shut up? Damn, this story is going to take forever to explain if everyone keeps interrupting. The next person who opens their mouth and disturbs Washu will get it from me," Sango exclaimed. All eyes shot to the demon exterminator. She held her boomerang in front of her and had a menacing look on her face.

Washu cleared her throat. "Uh…. Arigatou. Lets just watch the flash back. Shall we?"

The group returned their attention to the flash back screen. Sesshomaru was standing across from Washu. His cool, collected, and emotionless voice was saying something about nosy females. She on the other hand was saying something about idiotic men. After a few more minutes of throwing insults at each other, Sesshomaru extended his claws and lunged toward Washu. A fight ensued.

Washu managed to dodge all of Sesshomaru's advances, leaving him totally awed. She had managed to hit him with a few fireballs, but that only served to make him angrier.

"How long is this going to take?" Ryoko asked. Sango gave her a death stare, but the demon just gave her one in return.

Shippo had crawled over InuYasha's shoulder and was now lying cradled in Kagome's arms, fast asleep. InuYasha wasn't paying attention to anything other than Kagome. He still held her close to his body, and the smell that radiated off of her was too enticing to his senses.

"Eeeeeeeeeewwwwwww," Everyone, except Shippo and InuYasha, yelled. That broke InuYasha out of his trance. He looked around to see what the commotion was all about. The screen caught his attention. Sesshomaru and Washu were kissing. InuYasha shook his head. "No wonder," he thought.

Washu stopped the flashback and turned her attention to her audience. "He is not disgusting."

"Whatever! That's fucking sic…….." InuYasha started but was cut off by Kagome.

"So you kissed him first? I'm surprised he let you get that close to him."

"I like women who take the first step," Miroku said. He glanced at Sango and noticed her right eye twitching. He returned his gaze to Washu and decided to keep his mouth shut.

"I only kissed him to throw him off guard. He didn't know what hit him. Plus, it pissed him off even more, which made the fight more interesting."

"Um, is this going to turn into a porno story?" Excel asked.

"Mommy, I wanna see the dinosaurs," Rin whined.

"Rin, be quiet. Let your mother finish her story," Jaken said.

"Jaken, she's not bothering me. Give mommy a moment darling. No, this isn't going to turn into a porno."

"Darn," came Miroku's silent reply.

Washu continued. "By the time the fight was finished, he had figured out that I wasn't a human. He demanded an explanation. I told him that I'd give him an explanation the minute he told me the truth about how he felt about the kiss. He just huffed and took to the air. I followed him, which aggravated him to no end. I finally wore him down after being around him for five days. Do you guys know how stubborn he is?"

"Yeah, we sure do," Kagome and InuYasha, said at the same time. This surprised them. Kagome turned around and winked at her mate, who just stood there staring at her.

"Anyway, seeing as how I'm such a genius, I convinced him that he could use some state of the art equipment. He, of course, had no idea what I was talking about…."

"Just like the rest of us," Kouga added. Kagome and Sango shot him a "be quiet or else" look. He grimaced and crossed his arms over his chest.

"By this time, the people I live with had figured out what had happened and rescued me. It took me a couple of days to figure out where I had been, but when I did, I went back there and brought him back here with me. That's how the whole thing started. He was intrigued by my inventions. Over the next few months, I made several adjustments and additions to his castle. I even wore him down on the inside. I had fallen in love with him by this time, but I could tell that it was going to take considerably longer for him to fall for me."

"Shoot me now," Ryoko cried.

"Mommy, the dinosaurs?" Rin whined, and tugged on Washu's shirt.

"Yeah, I wanna see the dinosaurs thingies also," Shippo whined.

"Ack, ok ok. I get the drift. Look, to get to a guys heart you have to please his mind…"

"I always thought you had to please his stomach," Kagome mused.

"His stomach? Kagome that's just plain stupid," InuYasha said.

Kagome turned around and patted him on his stomach. "Want some ramen later?" she whispered. InuYasha nodded his head, and had a huge grin plastered on his face. Kagome turned back around.

"You have a point. However, in this case I had to please the macho side of him. I had to make him believe that he would be untouchable or unbeatable. Over time, he grew to love me. One thing led to the other and now we have little Rin here. He now has an arsenal of weapons at his disposal."

"Wait, how did one thing lead to another? Sesshomaru isn't one to give up so easily," InuYasha stated.

"Ah love, it's so beautiful!" Excel said.

"I didn't say it was easy. It took me ten years to win his approval. He put up a fight the entire time though." She laughed a little and gave a sigh. "He's so cute when he's angry." She had stars in her eyes as she said that last statement.

"Oh brother," InuYasha said.

"But how did you win him over?" Sango asked.

"Oh, if I get into that then the rating of this story will change to triple X."

"Never mind, we don't want to know." InuYasha answered for the group.

"Mommy, I wanna go on the tour!" Rin was throwing a temper tantrum.

"Alright dear! Shall we start the tour now?"

"That's my cue to leave. By the way, that was the most boring flash back ever. I, Excel, am going to report you to Lord Ilpalazzo." With that she ran out the front door, and got hit by one of the tour cars as it came to a stop in front of the building.

"Ah, she's dead," Ryoko commented.

"Good, her voice was annoying," Kouga added.

Excel's body could be seen floating in an endless void. A woman's voice echoed in the space. "Excel, it is not your time to die. I shall restore the story from the point in which you went to see the flash back."

"Like hell you will! If you make us sit through that story one more time, I'll rip the space time continuum apart with my bare hands," Ryoko yelled.

"Yeah, I don't want to see it either. Can't you restore the story for them and return me to Lord Ilpalazzo?" Excel asked.

"Huh, fine. Have it your way." Excel vanished.