Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ No Need for Romance! ❯ No Need for a Genius! ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

No Need For Relationships

Chapter 3: No Need For a Genius

Note: once again, underline is for the main character we're focusing on, reader-chan

~!~!~!~!~!~!!~!!!!!!!! okiesd, It just came to my attention that I spelled Tsugaru wrong, and since he's one of my VERY favorite bishonen I must first apologize to him *glomps* and to you all *Tenchi Muyo gang of seyuiis and producers and artists and all that wave* soooooooooooorrrrry!!! *glomps him again* okiesd.... ^_^;;;;;;;

No Need For a Genius!

Washu: Hey, Ryoko...

Ryoko: Washu, I feel lost. Without my solid relationship with Tenchi..... *sighs* I don't know. It's so confusing...

Washu: *aggitated* Ryoko, I'm trying to work, if you want advice, ask Aeka, she seems to be coping well.

Ryoko: Are you kidding me?!?

Washu: *shaking head and lounging on pillow* Not at all. She figured before you. I think you should go to her, and ask her how she did the whole "moving on" trick.

Ryoko: But, she wouldn't tell me. Besides!! Agreeing with her was bad enough, but advice... that's too much!!!!!!!!!

Washu: Ryoko, we're all caught up in this... Not just you. Don't ask like it's only you're problem.

Ryoko: I'm NOT!!!

Washu: Ryoko, it's all over your features. We're all hurting, and we need you, the Space Pirate to be strong.

Ryoko: You're right. I am a Space Pirate!!! *teleports*

Washu: Yeah. Sadly, you're the weakest-willed woman here.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\//\\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Aeka: Tsuuuuuugaru!! *glomps*

Tsunami: It's disgusting, isn't it?

Kiyone: ??? ^_^ I shouldn't really talk.... *holds up left hand as she hugs Toyama*

Washu: It isn't. I'm glad SHE found someone.

Kiyone: >.< what about me?!

Washu: ^_____^ ***griiiiiiiiiiiiiiins*** What about you????

Kiyone: >_< + (that vein-popper thingy... is the plus sign....)

Washu: I'm going out. To TRY to find some suplies I need for my machine- it BROKE again!! >.<+

Mihoshi: I wooooo~oooooonder how that happened!! ^ ^;;;;;;;;;;;

Kiyone: MIHOSIIIIII~IIIIIIIIIIII!!!!

Mihoshi: SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRY!!!!! *falls to her knees to just WAIL*

Washu: Well, Tsunami, I hope you don't mind, but since we're all five leaving..... you are stuck with Mihoshi.

Tsunami: Five????? @_@

Washu: Tsugaru & Aeka have a second date, I'm getting parts, and Toyama is taking Kiyone out.....

Tsunami: *anime sigh* Come on, Ryo-chan, lets go find Tenchi and Grandfather.

Washu: Bye, Guys. ^_^ *leaves*

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\IN TOWN/\/\/\/\/\\/\/

Washu: Damn Earthlings and their inferior technology. Ugh,I guess I can modify it.....

Store clerk: Can I help you find anything, little girl?

Washu: *twitch* little *twitch twitch* giiiiirl!?!?!!?!?!?

Clerk: ^ ^;;;;;;;;;; Sorry, young Miss, I misspoke. Are you finding everything alright???

Washu: No. you EARTHLINGS have no minds at ALL. I can't even buy plutonium on a regualr basis anymore!!!!!

Clerk: ^ ^;;;;;;;;;;;;;; Uh..... yeah.... I hope you can find something that works for you. ^_^;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; *walks away*

Washu: Morons. *resumes shopping* tra lalalalala.

Man: You have pink hair.

Washu: *turns* Thank you. I hadn't noticed. ^_^+

Man: You've got PINK HAIR.

Washu: Great!!!! *claps hands* Now, can you tell me what color the SKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY is ?! *sarcastic*

Man: Right now.... it's black. Looks like rain. Does your hair look reddish when it's wet?

Washu: -_- no, it looks pink, which we've been over.

Man: Has it always been pink?

Washu: Ye~es. ^_- + *trying, and FAILING to keep her patience*

Man: *takes off hat* My hair's blue. T-T I hate it. I can only imagine having PINK hair. *pats her on the head* I feel sorry for you.

Washu: -_-+ I don't mind it. Since I'm an evil genius, no one bothers me.

Man: Evil.....? Genius....?

Washu: ye~~~eeees. Evil. Genius. I'm Washu!!! The greatest genius in the Universe!!!!!! *mad laugh*

Man: Hm. I'm Nagi.

Washu: Not another one. *siiiiigh*

Nagi: Another one???

Washu: Yup, there's a girl Nagi, she's out to kill Ryoko.... my daugh- *shuts up.... maybe I shouldn't mention my DAUGHTER to this nice young man.... ^_~*

Nagi: Your what?

Washu: Inside joke. I'm older than her, shorter, the whole bit- I forget the ORIGINAL joke, but I somehow or other began asking her to call me "Mom".

Nagi: Heh. Okay.

-`-`--`-`-`-`-`--` Starts to rain- HARD-`--``--`-`-`-`-

Washu: It's raining really HARD.

Nagi: Toooooooo~ooold you so.

Washu: And Okayama is REAAAAALLY far away... *sigh cloud*

Nagi: Well, Washu, if it's far- I wouldn't want you walking in this. I mean- if you were hit by lightening- and your siiize.... it'd kill you for sure. You can stay at my place till it lets up.

Washu: *big, starry chibi eyes and hands clasped* Reaaaaaaaa~ally?! You MEAN it!?!

Nagi: No, I just said it.

Washu: *siiighs* I don't want to impooooose.

Nagi: I offered, it's not any imposision if I OFFER it.

Washu: I dunno.....

Nagi: Yah.... I dunno how my mother, wife and six children would like me coming home with another pretty girl.

Washu: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!? O.O

Nagi: *laughing* I'm just kidding! I want you to come. Please? I have a car and heat and electricity and everything. Untill- they turn it off when I don't pay my bill ^_~

Washu: ....? O.o uh...

Nagi: Yeah, well, *shrugs* When you spend all your time trying to get HOME, and then on the web, and looking in these stupid stores for parts---

Washu: ¬_¬ Hooo~ome?

Nagi: *smiles nervously* Well, my hair's natuurally BLUE, and...

Washu: Oh Gods, please- you aren't from Jurai, are you? We already have two princesses, the emperor and the Heir! I dunno if I'd be able to stand having ANOTHER damned Jurian...

Nagi: Princesses? @_@

Washu: Aeka and Tsunami, then Yosho and Tenchi.....

Nagi: WHAAAAAAAT!?!?!?!?!?!!?

Washu: *calmly nods* And then there's Asake and Kamidake, and Ryoko- she's a famous space Pirate, Kiyone and Mihoshi- two First Class Detectives, and we have Nagi, the Bounty Hunter after Ryoko, and Ryo-oh-ki and Ken-ohki who are two cabbits and in LOVE...

Nagi:....................... Uh...... Washu....... I'm not a Jurain.

Washu: *whew* GOOD.

Nagi: Uh...... How OLD are you, Washu?

Washu: ^_^ I don't know if I should tell you.

Nagi: Try me.

Washu: THOUSANDS of years old.

Nagi: I think I should refrain from questions NOW.

Washu: It works. So- Whaere do you live?

Then Nagi lit up and smiled, to escort her to his car, and then to his appartment.

~~/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\~~

Next, sadly I choose to Feature Mihoshi. *grumbles about idiotic dumb blonds* So, well....Read it, because undoubtfully it'll be strange and interesting. G'night, g'bye and go AWAY. T-T Flames are given to my good friend Kiefer-the-pyro, and I will gladly accept all tips and reviews here *holds out a box with a slit in the top, then puts it on a table* Now, tipping isn't a city in China, and flames aren't gladly accepted- except by insecure freaaaaaaks!!!

So then, .... who cares about China? *waves Quatre banner, then a Nagi Naoe banner, then an Omi banner, then a Kusanagi banner, then a Van banner then, a Yue banner, then a Kurama banner then-*

Emy- and Baka-chans shove my aside, and wave a giant HEERO banner with a picture of him in the white shirt, and the other one had one in a yellow shirt, both wore green tank-tops and black shorts, and Emy-chan wears a sash with a piture of relena on it with red lines over the pic.

ri~ight, girls. ^_^;;;;;;;;;; R&R!!!!!!!!!!!!