Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ No Need for Romance! ❯ No Need for a Moron. (no, really. there isn't...) ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Okiesd!!!!!!!!!!!! This is it!!!!!!! Chapter 4!!!!!! BWeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Amazing, huh? I loooove writing long stories!!! But..... I dunnno WHAT I'll do in this chapter. > <+

Mihoshi.

I'm tackling a near-impossible task by setting her up- with some guy, who isn't a jerk and takes her idiocy for his advantage. I couldn't put her with a guy as DUMB as our dear, dear, moronic dumb blond Mihoshi, because they'd be a COMPLETE mess, and even if it'd be funny, it SEEMED pointless.

If she as she said, "Can't do anything right without Kiyone" like she did in Tenchi Muyo! In Love, then I figured, "Stick her with a guy like Kiyone- keep her in line." so then, I thought, I'm not sure If I was doing a good job at Kiyone's character, so, could i REALLY write up a new character as bossy, competant, and business-like as my favorite blue-haired character?

So, here it is, the result of C-Chan thinking a LOT and thinking HARD. (A/N: she's underlined since she's the main one)

Chapter 4: No Need For a Moron.

Mihoshi: *sniff* I'M SOOOOOOORRY!!!!!! *sniffle, wails, runs off sobbing*

\/\/\/\/\/\\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Mihoshi: *still running* I'm sooooooo saaaaaaaad!! I didn't mean to break Kiyone's clock, Washu's machine, AND Tenchi's sword!! I didn't know that when you put a laser sword under-water for a long time it breaks!! Who would?! *looks accusingly at the audience* None of you have ever played with Laser swords in the rain, I'm SURE. *resumes running*

ooooooooomph!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mihoshi: *standing* I'm- I'm sorry.....

Man: You really should watch where you're running.

Mihoshi: *looks at him* YOU SOUND LIKE KIYONE!!!!!!!!!!! *stares*

Man: ACCCCCCCCK!!! *blink blink* Uh........ are..... you..... okay....?

Mihoshi:.......!? Oh!!! This's SO embaressing!!!!

Man: Uh....? ^_^;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Mihoshi: *giggle giggle* Tee-hee!! ^_~ I'm sorry.... I'm a bit of an airhead, that's all Kiyone keeps telling me.

Man: And...... you put up with that?

Mihoshi: *defensive* Kiyone is my BEST friend! She's my partner in the Galaxy Police!!! OF COURSE I PUT UP WITH II-IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII--------------- *trips when she begins to stomp away* owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! =T-T= *spraying, waterworks tears.....* (that's what the equal signs are for...)

Man: Are you............. Okay?

Mihoshi: I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I- I guess. *SNIFFLE* Why can't I do ANYTHING right?!

Man: I........ don't know............ ^ ^;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Mihoshi: me neiiiiiiiiiiiiiither!!!!!!!!! *bawling*

Man: I....... Do you want me to buy you...... an ice cream.... or something...?

Mihoshi: *sniffle sniffle* You'd do that?

Man: Uh................. why not? What's your name?

Mihoshi: *smiling* Mihoshi. *stands again, and her bow unties, and falls onto the ground* Oh! My bow!

Man: *smiling* My name's Kiyosuke.

Mihoshi: *thinking* Kiyone..... and Kiyosuke....? *sighs* I would like an ice cream very much, Kiyosuke. *leans to pick up her hair scarf-thing*

Kiyosuke: Oh, Mihoshi, that's been on the ground, it's bad enough you fell and there's all this mud backwash after the storm.... Don't put that back in your hair. I like it down better, anyway.

Mihoshi: Really? *smiles* Thank you- *blushes and grabs face* Oh! How embarrassing!!!!!

Kiyosuke: ^ ^;;;;; Come on, Mihoshi.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Mihoshi: WELL!! Then Aeka told me that she'd never forgive me for almost killing Tsugaru. Azaka and Kamadake. THEY got mad about Tenchi's sword, and so did Tenchi..... but Tsunami, then Tsunami got mad when I almost sliced a little of her hair with the sword, but I HAD told her to stay away from me. Then! THEN Ryo-chan BIT me for almost cutting a bit of Tsunami's hair, which is WAAAAAAAAAAAA~AAAAAY too long, anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She said all this while eating a sundae, and he listened drinking a coffee, and with his eyebrows raised.

Kiyosuke: I think they shouldn't've yelled at you.

Mihoshi: Damn straight!!!!!!!!!!

Kiyosuke: If they really wanted to blame someone they should blame theirselves, for leaving it in reach of you. If you could find it....

Mihoshi: Well...

Kiyosuke: And, furthermore, for Tsunami...? *she nodded* For Tsunami..... and Ryo....-chan.... if you had a SWORD..... I'd be running for cover!

Mihoshi: Exactly!!! wait..... *sighs* 'Suke, you're confusing me.

Kiyosuke: ^_^ I think I like confusin' you, Mihoshi. What about Kiyone?

Mihoshi: She's engaged. -_-+ I hate that. She's never around- so things like the sword-thing happen. >_< I wiiiiiiiiiiiish she'd just STAY SINGLE.

Kiyosuke: Maybe you shouldn't be so dependant on her.

Mihoshi: But I'm such a screw-up.....

Kiyosuke: What about Ryoko? Did she get mad?

Mihoshi: Oh, Ryoko was sleeping, so we all got her to yell at us. She was woken up, and Ryoko.... with lack of sleep? Craaaaaa~aaaaaaanky!!! *points with her spoon* You know, you really should meet them all.

Kiyosuke: Uh... Mihoshi......

Mihoshi: *looks down to see that by pointing with her spoon she had dropped a spoonful of fudge and ice cream on her pants* awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!! *sigh cloud* I need to wash these right away..... but.... =T_<= KIYONE DOES THE LAUNDARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kiyosuke: Mihoshi, stop crying. *obediantly she sniffled a few times, wiped her eyes with a napkin, and he sighed* I'll wash them for you. I'll even teach you how to wash clothes. I'll walk you through it, okay???

Mihoshi: *wide-eyed* You'd help ME?!

Kiyosuke: God help me,I think I will. ^_^;

Mihoshi: *leans across the table to hug him, and knocks over her sundae glass dish and then his coffee* oh..... I'm sorry..... ^_^;

Kiyosuke: At least now it won't be a wasted wash of clothes.... just your pants..... now it's my clothes too.... >_<; *sighs* okay, at least through all your talking the coffee had cooled.....let's go.

Mihoshi: ^________________^* It's a bright side, all right!!!!!

Kiyosuke: Yup. On a rainy day. let's go. I wanna get this off my pants soon..... as soon as possible.... *stands, and puts napkins on the spill that wasn't on him, and goes to pay, leaving a tip*

Mihoshi: WAIT FOR MEEEEEEE~EEEE!!!!

Kiyosuke: ^_^ I wouldn't LEAVE you, Mihoshi. Let's go. *pays and they walk off, to his appartment*

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\\/\/

Kiyosuke: *sigh* Mihoshi..... maybe I should just do the laundary.

Mihoshi: No...... no, I think I can get a handle on this. Okay...... Yeah.... so... the soap goes IN the washer, and.... not the drier.... and.... not so much...? Okay!

Kiyosuke: I really think I should do it alone....

Mihoshi: You aren't....... ¬_¬ trying to get rid of me, ARE you???

Kiyosuke: No. I'm trying to save my appartment.

Mihoshi: Oh. ^ ^ OKAY!!!! *skips out*

Kiyosuke: *sigh* What'd I get myself into?

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Mihoshi: So..... -_- what're we gonna do while the clothes wash?

Kiyosuke: I think I'm gonna go find everything I have for headaches in my cabinets,

Mihoshi: *nods* Yeah, good, good.

Kiyosuke: Have the fire departments and poison controls numbers closeby in case you do anything TREMENDOUSLY mihoshish.

Mihoshi: Hm..... I never thought of THAT. Good idea!!!

Kiyosuke: Yeah. Maybe..... we can go out?

Mihoshi: We can drive to Okayama!!!!!! Bweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Kiyosuke: It's.... so far away, though.

Mihoshi: I walked from Okayama to where I met YOU.

Kiyosuke: How can you DO that...........? O.O

Mihoshi: Done it a lot.

Kiyosuke: Ah.

Mihoshi: Yupyupyup!!! ROOOOOOOAD TRIP!!!!!!

Kiyosuke: Hmph..... maybe..... you should take a shower? All that falling sure does catch up to you doesn't it?

Mihoshi: Um........ well..... I dunno..... there may be peeping toms...

Kiyosuke: I have to find those meds.

Mihoshi: And.... you may not have the right kind of shampoo.

Kiyosuke: *anime fall* Right kind?

Mihoshi: YUP!! Like..... do you have GUY shampoo?

Kiyosuke: *scowling* what the HELL are you talking about?

Mihoshi: Gr. >_< Fine. I'll take a quick shower, but if your shampoo doesn't smell like flowers or something equally pleasant I WON'T be happy.

Kiyosuke: Sure, Princess. >_<+

Mihoshi: *standing* No, that's Aeka and Tsunami. *walks off*

Kiyosuke: Princesses? >_< WHAT have I gotten myself into?

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Kiyosuke: REAL princesses? Oh please.

Mihoshi: *defensive* They AREEEE!!!

Kiyosue: Yeah, sure. And I'm-

Mihoshi: Prince UNcharming.

Kiyosuke: Least I ain't a CLUTZ.

Mihoshi: Ugh. Lighten up, won't you?

Kiyosuke: No. If I do, I may turn out like YOU.

Mihoshi: I'm one-offa-kinnnd.

Kiyosuke: THANK GOOOD!

Mihoshi: *sobbing* Why're you picking on me, 'Suke????

Kiyosuke: Aw, I'm sorry Mihoshi. Please- don't cry. You'll fog up the windshield. ^ ^

Mihoshi: *smiles* Okay. Sorry.

Kiyosuke: There's a good girl. Tell me more about Ryoko.

Mihoshi: Evil. Wanted Space Pirate-

Kiyosuke: Space Pirate?

Mihoshi: Oh. You're one of those unenlightened poor little men who shrivvel up in their work cubicles never knowing they could live on a great place like Jurai or some-such.

Kiyosuke: ^ ^;;;;; I guess I am.

Mihoshi: *patpat* It's okay, I'll explain.

Kiyosuke: How close are we?

Mihoshi: Uh..... couple miles to go. I'll explain fast- space- people live there. I am a police officer from a group called the Galaxy Police, and they arrest outlaw, evil-doers, choas-wreekers, people like Ryoko.

Kiyosuke: Why haven't you?

Mihoshi: We're really good friends. She doesn't blast us to bits, we don't arrest her. It all works out. Aeka and Sasami... I mean.... Tsunami.... are princesses of Jurai, and Aeka and Ryoko really are friends, but since they're both after Tenchi they have a really big competition thing going. Um.....

Kiyosuke: So, basically, this guy lives with.... 6 girls- women who all want him, would do ANYTHING for him.... and YET he runs away, and ignores them.

Mihoshi: Yup.

Kiyosuke: You still like him?

Mihoshi: Not so much anymore. *glances at him* He'd never teach me how to wash clothes.

Kiyosuke: *laughs* Well, I'm glad I got to.

Mihoshi: Me too. ^_^ okiesd- up here..... yeah.... we have to go up these stairs.

Kiyosuke: Oh fun.

Mihoshi: *giggles* tee-hee ^_~ It is!!

Kiyosuke: *kills the engine, and gets out* So, why are we here again?

Mihoshi: To meet my friends. Oh! And--- stay away from Washu. She'll want to experiment on you.

Kiyosuke: The one with the pink hair?

Mihoshi: Uh-huh. I wonder if they'll recognize me with my hair down, and in different clothes.

Kiyosuke: And your hair not smelling like flowers.

Mihoshi: That too!! Gosh! I wonder if they will.

*they go up the stairs*

Mihoshi: Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Wasn't that fun?

Kiyosuke: I am REALLY beginning to wish I'd stayed in the car. *looking at Ryoko and Aeka fight*

Mihoshi: Mph. Morons. Aeka!!!!!!! Ryoko!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STOPPIT!!!!!!!!!! Don't make me have to arrest you for endangering civilians!!!!!!!!

Ryoko: Oh PLEASE. Mihoshi. There aren't any civilians here-

Mihoshi: *huggs Suke* Sure are!!!!!!

Kiyosuke: ^ ^;;;;;;;;;;;; Hi.

Aeka: Mihoshi! Don't HANG on him. You're as bad as Ryoko when it comes to manners.

Ryoko: WELL!!!! 'scuuuuuuu~uuuuse ME! So sorry, princess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aeka: I'm glad you are.

Washu: Where's Tenchi? *_* I still need a few SAMPLES- *smiles at Kiyosuke* Hm.... could you be so kind as to-

Kiyosuke: No..... sorry..... I...... can't.

Washu: *sighs* Why not?

Kiyosuke: Because Police Officers need to be in top shape all the time. I don't want any mad pink-haired scientists poking at me.

Mihoshi: *head cocked* You're a Policeman?

Kiyosuke: Yeah. ^_^

Mihoshi: Go figure. *grins* You'll LOVE Kiyone!!!!! *starts to drag him off to find Kiyone when Tenchi comes out of the house*

Tenchi: Mihoshi! Washu can't FIX MY SWORD!!!!!!!!!

Mihoshi: *still hugging Suke's arm* Well, I'm sorry.

Tenchi: Who's THIS? ¬_¬

Mihoshi: It's 'Suke. He's NICE to me.

Kiyosuke: Not always- sorry about that.... in the car...

Mihoshi: I'm used to it. No problem. ^_~

Tenchi: ¬_¬ What's he doing here?

Mihoshi: Meeting everyone. ^_^

Tenchi: *thinking* 'If I can't even keep MIHOSHI there's a problem. They're all getting LIVES. How can this HAPPEN TO ME!?'

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~~*~*

YAY!!! IT'S OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MIHOSHI IS PAIRED-UP, NAMED, ACCOUNTED FOR-

and finished. *lets out deep breath* phwew! Next I shall favor Ryoko!!!! WOOOOOOOOOW!!!! JUST WAIT!! AND... >O< I WILL NOT PAIR HER WITH HOTSUMA, or whatever his name is.