Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ No Need for Romance! ❯ No Need for a Space Pirate! ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclainmer: Whaddya think, genius?

I AM THE VERY POWERFUL SATIN'S SERAPH! I CONTROL THE FATES OF YOU READERS AND OF THE CHARACTERS!! *grinning* Feel so IMPORTANT now!!!! ^_^ Like- OMG!

*shrugs* Had to say it.

Okiesd. Um...... Here is Ryoko's story!!! ^_^;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Claimer: Mine, no take. *slaps hands of readers copying and pasting* Ask first! >.<

Chapter 5: No Need for A Space Pirate!

Ryoko sat in the Sakura Tree, looking at the world, wondering what was gonna happen to her. Thinking about how Tenchi wasn't hers, and now never could be. She had rejected him. She hugged her shoulders, wishing she hadn't said that, thiking that if she said this, tried really hard...... maybe she could get him back.

But....

She'd always tried really hard. She'd ALWAYS said this, done this, hugged him this often, flirted so much, tried REALLY hard...... for what?

SHE WAS AS ALONE THEN AS NOW.

She shuddered when she realized it. She WAS alone. She was rejected first.

*SHE*, Ryoko the Invincile Space Pirate had beeen rejected by THIS measly little Earthean boy!?!?! She stood, and punched the tree trunk and jumped away when it toppled over.

SHE was changed, and for the better. At least she knew that.

She went to her room and opened the closet. She moved hanger after hanger, and grinned. 'Perfect'.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\\/\/\/\/

Washu: Where is everyone?

Tsunami: Mihoshi went home with Kiyosuke to get her clothes, and ask him out. Kiyone is out wedding dress shopping with Aeka, and Ryoko's shut up in her room.

Washu: What about Nobayuk-

Tsunami: ¬_¬ Those old perverts went with Kiyone to see her and other women in dresses. >.< And Tenchi's at school.

Washu: O.o .... Okay..... I'll go get Ryoko.....

*goes upstairs*

Washu: Ryoko?! Ryoko?! Hello?!

*-*-*-*inside*-*-*-*

Ryoko was dressing in the outfit she'd chosen, and still grinning. She pulled at the final string, and called back.

Ryoko: Yeah! I'm in here! I'll be down for dinner in a moment!!

Washu: ..... Okay! *walks off, wondering what she was doing in there.... O.o*

Ryoko: ^_^ tee-hee! *winks at reflection* What a life.

*-*-*-Downstairs-*-*-*

Tenchi: I'm ho~ome!!! Tsunami!!! Hey- *pokes head into kitchen* You made miso soup? Great! *grins* You're the best!

Tsunami: *bluuuuuuuuush* ^_^ Oh! Thank you very much! ^_^

Tenchi: *pokes out* Where is everyone?

Washu: *anime fall* Um, Aeka, Nobayuki, and Grandfather are out shopping with Kiyone for dresses. Mihoshi is with Kiyosuke to get her clothes back, and Ryoko's up in her room. *shouting up stairs* STILL!!!

Ryoko: *flying down stairs* Coming. >.<+

Tenchi: O.O *stare*

Ryoko: *lands at foot of stairs* What?

Ryoko was wearing a tank top that had a really fine and intricate pattern of pintstripes unter a kimono that was slipping on her shoulders. On the kimono was a pattern circling the sleeves, and a black bow with little white flowers on it. She wore silver hoop-earrings about as long as her index finger's fingernail, a black choker, and black leather lace-up gloves with the fingers cut-off.

Washu: O.o

Tsunami: eh? *looks out door* Why'd it go all silent--? o.O

Ryoko: OH PLEASE! I'm just going back to ME.

Tsunami: So.... Are you leaving us?

Ryoko: Not neccesarily.

Tsunami: *looking down* You will! RYOKO--*looks up, eyes streaming* Don't leave me!

Ryoko: ...Tsunami.....

Tsunami: *runs past them, and to her room*

Ryoko: She's only 14.....

Washu: Underneath she's still Sasami.

Ryoko: Dependant, trusting, happy little Sasami......

Washu: Dependant on US. And we've all left her at once- AGAIN.

Ryoko:.... We did?

Washu: I found Nagi, Kiyone's got whats-his-name, Mihoshi's got Kiyosuke, Aeka's got Tsugaru. All of us.

Ryoko: *looking at her door* Eck! *turns away* I'm a Space Pirate! I'm not dependable!

Washu: That's only becasue you-

Ryoko: I was abandoned too! It's not like I'm a stranger to everyone leaving! *makes a fist* And I'm not going to pity anyone! No one pitied ME!! *disappears*

Tenchi: Ryoko.....

*-*-*-*LATER-*-*-*-*

Ryoko was sitting in her seat in Ryo-chan when she was attacked.

Ryoko: WHAT THE HELL!?!?!?!?!?!?!!? *looks over her shoulder, and a screen appears* Huh? *turns back to see the face of a man*

Man: I'm with the GP, dearie, and you were going WAY too fast. Now, what do you think we should DO about that?

Ryoko: I suggest you lemme go.

Man: I just CAN'T do that. First, because I'm big on morals, and if I lie when I turn in my report...... Second, it'll help my rank. Third, I'm an officer. I can't be persuaded. And, last, Fourthly, because I don't want to.

Ryoko: Thanks for the speel. -_-+ Ryo-oh-ki?

Ryoko-oh-ki: MREOWWWWWWWWW!!!!

Ryoko: Let's get out of here.

Ryo-oh-ki: reeeeeeeeeeeeee!! Mrew mreow!

Ryoko: Paraly- *looks at screen* YOU PARALYZED US?!?!

Man: *shrugs* What can I say? I'm good at what I do! ^_^ +\/ !

-------------station---------------

Ryoko had lost the over-piece to the kimono and now only wore the gloves, tanktop and a pair of revealing shorts. He kept glancing at her over her papers, and she put a boot on his desk. At that he looked up and saw her for what she was- beautifully, delectibally- DANGEROUS. He smiled and put down her papers.

Officer: The infamous Ryoko.

Ryoko: Infamous? I AM famous. Maybe you've been uninformed. *reaches over and picks up her folder* This sector is sloppy.

Officer: Really? How so?

Ryoko: *flipping through* The one at Jurai is a lot heavier. You're missing over a year's worth of my crimes. Now, what do you say we do about that?

Officer: I say you give me my folder-

Ryoko: *looking over top of folder* Your folder?

He smiled.

Officer: The papers are mine- the crimes are yours. Settled?

Ryoko: But these aren't my crimes. No. Not even close. *holds it up* You haven't got anything really.

Officer: *aims gun at her* give it to me.

Ryoko: Give what---? HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!! *she threw up the folder, jumped up and disappeared* *She reapeared in Ryo-oh-ki* Go. Now. Bust out of this.

And when she was leaving a square popped up.

Officer: HEY! WHAT'RE YOU DOING?!?!

Ryoko: Being Ryoko- the notorious space pirate. Ja! *she blew him a kiss, winked, and crossed the place where his range ended, and the window closed. He couldn't contact her anymore- at least.... not from the base*

Officer: Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww, damn.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/