Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Nothing is what it seems to be ❯ A wet wake-up ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 2

A/N Time for the second chapter already. I still do not own any of characters of the Tenchi Muyo cast, Pioneer does. On with the fic!

***

For the second time of today, a high pitched yell could be heard coming from the Masaki residence, again coming from Ayeka. With a curious look on her face, Washu entered the kitchen. "What is happening? Did another spaceship crash down on the lake?"

Appearing behind the scientist Ryoko shook her head, "Nope, it is just Ayeka"

Washu shrugged softly and sat down at the kitchen table, "I could have figured that out. She is the only one able to scream that high." She smiles at Sasami, "What's for lunch today?" She reverted her glance to Ayeka when she heard some stuttering coming from her and saw she was pointing at the terrarium. "Nice work, he? I made that one, it has everything needed for a lizard." She grinned triumphantly.

Chuckling softly, Ryoko whispered to Ayeka, "And guess what? It is going to stay in your bedroom."

Just as Ayeka spun around fuming, she found Ryoko sitting on her usual seat again. "As always this is one of your sick jokes, isn't it? You just have to make my life miserable don't you?"

Ryoko blinked softly and faked innocence as she replied, "What? It is not for you, princess. It is for Sasami. Think of it as a pet."

At that moment Sasami entered the kitchen with lunch and placed it onto the table, "Tenchi and grandpa will not be joining us today, they said they were busy training." She smiled at Ayeka and softly patted her on her back, "Don't worry Ayeka, I will keep it as far away from you as possible." As she said this a shared chuckle could be heard from Washu and Ryoko.

***

The rest of the day past without much of a tumult except for the usual little arguments between Ryoko and Ayeka. Night has already began to set and a full moon could be spotted. Ryoko smiled as she lay back on the roof, enjoying the view, with Ryo-Ohki laying on her stomach. "The sky looks magical at this moment of the day, doesn't it?" This earned a meow in reply from the little cabbit as she made herself comfortable on Ryoko's stomach. Ryoko softly petted her as she kept looking at the sky, "I can't help but miss being up there sometimes though. I mean I love it here, but flying in space was great too." Yet another meow came from Ryo-Ohki as she climbed up to gently nuzzle Ryoko's cheek. Ryoko chuckled softly, "You miss being free like that too, he? Maybe we can go once again. Not to stay there of course, but just for a day or so, cruising around the stars." She smiled, "That sure does sound good." Ryoko yawned softly and hugged Ryo-Ohki close to her as she closed her eyes. She felt a cold nose against hers and upon opening her eyes she looked right up into Ryo-Ohki's ones. She giggled softly, "Don't worry, we would never stay up there." She gently placed the cabbit back on her stomach and petted her again as she kept looking up at the sky as more and more stars became visible.

***

The next morning Ryoko woke up because there was someone yelling close to her ear. She let out a startled yelp and jumped up, looking what was going on. She let out a soft yawn as she looked aside, looking to see who woke her up. There she saw a grinning Ryo-Ohki. The little cabbit was currently in her human-form and looked mischievously at Ryoko. "Sasami says breakfast is ready. Ayeka still pissed about lizard, did not want to call you," she explained.

Ryoko nodded and said, "I will be right there, just let me wake up a bit." At this answer a bucket of water was suddenly emptied on her and she let out another startled yelp. Looking behind her she saw Washu standing there, still holding the empty bucket above her. "What the hell was that for?"

Washu had the same mischievous look on her face as Ryo-Ohki had, with made her look even more like the little kid her form was at that moment. "You needed waking up, did you not little Ryoko?" She dumped the bucket over Ryoko's head and said, "Sasami wanted you down now, otherwise she would have to keep the food apart for you again and then you would whine about how you were still hungry. You have to get on time for breakfast and not eat it whole the others eat lunch. Breakfast is important, little Ryoko."

A soft grumbling sound could be heard coming out of the bucket, "Fine, I'll be with everyone in a bit." She yawned softly as she teleported herself over to the kitchen, with the bucket still over her head, not even realising anymore that it was there.

Gently Sasami removed the bucket from Ryoko's head as soon as she had entered the kitchen. The little girl wondered why Ryoko had that bucket over her head and how she got her clothes so soaked. She shrugged softly and placed breakfast on the table, not bothering to ask what had happened. She had heard Washu say something about knowing how to get Ryoko there as soon as possible so she figured it had something to with that.

Ayeka snickered softly at seeing the pirate all soaked and with the bucket over her head, "It seems like you were smelling badly, demon, that or they tried to wash you away for good."

Once again Ryoko yawned, after which she replied, "Shut up, prissy pants, don't make me open the terrarium at night and placing the lizard in your bed." At this Tenchi let out a soft sigh, he just knew this was going to be another great day. At the same moment some of Ayeka's mini-logs appeared around Ryoko. The princess seemed ready to blast her for that comment, but Ryoko just looked at Ayeka, still barely awake and said with a blank expression, "Can we do that after breakfast and when I am more awake?" With this she started on the breakfast which had been served on her plate, devouring everything in a record time and asking for more till she had had a fifth plate of food and she contentedly patted her stomach.

A little after breakfast Ryoko had laid herself down on the roof again, intending to take a short nap to finish from where she had been disturbed that morning. Soon she fell asleep again, forgetting about the little argument she had with Ayeka earlier.

***

A/N This was a short chapter, I will try to make the next one longer. I hope everyone liked it. Please review ^^