Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Partnership ❯ Chapter 17

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I don't own Tenchi Muyo.


-Telepathy-


(Thoughts)


Chapter 17


The next morning everyone got to work on the wedding. They knew the only people that would be there were the family, some of Jas's friends, maybe his parents, and most of the Galaxy Police, Washu had to expand the yard because of it. Since it was the end of winter and most plants wouldn't be in bloom for a while Ryoko decided on no flowers. As things progressed everyone started to get tired, but no one complained.


"I hate going this fast," Ryoko said one night in her room.


"I feel no different," Jas, said, he was allowed in there only if they left the door halfway opened and he stayed near it. "I wish I didn't have to do this."


"Sorry, but Nobayuki takes me as his daughter most of the time, so you have to do what he says."


"Yeah, I'll put up with it as long as it goes no further."


"Jas. Everything got done so fast, and the wedding is next week."


"Don't be to nervous," Jas, said, he inched closer to the door, like was going to say something to make her come after him, "and don't lose any sleep over it."


"What do you mean?"


"I'm saying I don't want you to fall asleep during the ceremony," he just enough time to get the door and down stairs before she burst out after him. He used his powers to go through the door; Ryoko did the same thing and tackled into the snow.


"I knew he would do something like that," Nobayuki said walking to the door.


"You can trust him," Kione said walking up next to him. "I've known him longer than Ryoko, and he's the most trust worthy man I know." They watched as Ryoko and Jas threw snow at each other, dodging snowballs and getting completely soaked. "Looks like they're having fun, now that isn't nice," Jas had just grabbed the back of Ryoko sweater and dropped a handful of snow down her back.


"She'll get him for that one," Nobayuki said. Ryoko did, she shoved him so his back faced her, grabbed his cape, used her power to put a large wad of snow on it, and threw the cape over his head, making the snow go down his neck. "Told you." He opened the door and called them in, then had Sasami get towels so they could dry off.


"What did you say to make her chase you Jas?" Kione asked.


"She told me she was nervous and I told not to lose any sleep over it because I don't want her to fall asleep during the ceremony."


"Oh, so you deserved it."


"Probably, but right now I just want to dry off." Kione laughed at him and left them alone. They dried off and changed into dryer clothes, then they went to bed.


ooo


The week past and everything got into order. Finally the day arrived.


"I'm nervous," Ryoko said as they set up things outside.


"You think I'm not?" Jas asked.


"Yes, but you're hiding it better, it's not funny stop laughing," Jas had started laughing because she had started complaining.


"All right I'll stop, lets get this finished so we can go back in; it's cold."


"Now who's complaining?" They finished and ran inside to put on warmer clothing.


"I hope it warms up a little," Sasami said as she looked out the window.


"It's supposed to," said Nobayuki.


"I warned all the officers to dress warm any way," said Kione.


"Yeah, but what is their idea of warm?" asked Ryoko as she looked outside, then shivered.


"Meow," Ryo-oki jumped onto Ryoko's shoulder and looked outside.


"Uh-oh, it's starting to snow," Sasami said as she pointed.


"Lovely," Jas remarked.


"Why did you two have to plan your wedding on the coldest day of the year?" Ayeka asked angrily.


"We didn't plan on it," Ryoko snapped.


"It's not the coldest day of the year Ayeka," said Tenchi, "That past a few weeks ago."


"You sure there aren't anymore?" Ayeka asked.


"I'm sure," he answered. They waited for another hour, and then the guests began to arrive.


ooo


"This is fun," Ayeka groaned after the first hour of greeting officers. Ryoko grinned at her and waited for someone else to arrive. When the Commander arrived all four officers went rigid.


"Stop it you four," laughed the Commander, "This is a friendly gathering, no need to do that." They relaxed and showed him around. After awhile Ryoko noticed that Jas wasn't there.


"Kione, do you know where Jas went?"


"He mentioned going to get some friends and family members and said he would be back as soon as he can."


ooo


True to her word, Jas was on his way back from getting those people. In his cockpit were his parents and in the ship next to him were Gene and his friends.


"Where are we going again?" Jas's mother Lasarra asked.


"Earth."


"Oh, I've never been there before."


"I have," said Jas's father Komen, "It's nice in the spring, but the other seasons are either too cold or too hot."


"Remember I said bring warm clothing," said Jas, "because it's very cold there right now."



"What time did you say this was?" Komen asked.


"Two o'clock."


"Then I suggest you speed it up young man." Jas checked his watched and squeaked.


"Yipes! Nigami I thought you were going at full speed?"


"I am, but I am waiting for Kan-oki."


"Oh. Kan-oki!"


As the words came out of his mouth, Nagi appeared on screen. "Where are you off to Jas, and why are they with you?"


"My wedding, what's it to you?"


"Your wedding, I never thought I'd live to see the day. Who's the bride?"


"You don't want to know."


"Yes I do, and since you're not telling me I'm coming with you."


"All right, but if you threaten anyone I'm booting you back up here, without Kan-oki." Nagi nodded and disappeared. "Okay, now will you go?" Jas asked Nigami.


"Yes." They flew off towards Earth.


ooo


Author's Note: Uh-oh, what's Nagi doing there? How's she going to react? Find out in the next chapter, when I finally put it up.