Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Perfect Princess ❯ Ch. 14 ( Chapter 14 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Ch. 14 - Final Fight

***

"United we stand, divided we fall"

***

Ughhh....

Where? Where am I?

.Once my head stops throbbing enough for me to see, I took a good look around.

Where am I?

I can sense something...something strange...powerful...somethings about to happen...

I turned my head, to see no one else in the room

"Well, my princess is finally starting to wake up."

Maladin stood in the doorway, eyes gleaming.

With a snap of his fingers, two guards came in. Because my hands and feet were bound, I could not move.

"Take the princess into the main deck - I will be there shortly. If she proves a problem, you know how to handle her."

With that, he left me alone with the two rough-looking guards.

***Later...

"Ayeka!" I heard my name called by a few people as I was roughly pushed down to the floor. Looking up, I saw everyone, including Ashli, who looked a little the worse for wear, but otherwise fine.

"Well, this is such a touching reunion, I hate to break it up." Maladin said haughtily as he walked to the commanders chair.

Ashli glared at our captor. "Why are you doing this for Onyx? As soon as any uselfullness you might have to her is gone, she'll--"

He roared in anger, standing up as he did so.

"An Empress you may be, but do not talk of my Lady in such a way! She does more for us than you ever do!"

Many people would have been enraged, and shown it. At this point, I cpuldn't read her emotions anymore. Her face was like a stone mask.

"So killing people and taking families aparrt helps you? Sounds very...ridiculous to me," she shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly, " but if you say thats how you help a kingdom prosper and grow-"

" Stop! Stop your insults Star Child!" With a sudden flick of his wrist, he had a laser sword in his hands.

Something made me glance in the other direction. Ryoko was slowly getting the ropes off her wrists. Once they were off, she could help us...

Ryoko caught my glance, but kept going anyway.

We both looked up as Maladin yelled again.

"Untie the star-born Empress. We will prove what kingdom is the better - hers, or our Lady Onyx!" The guards rushed to obey, while some others moved the others and I out of the way...but closer together.

"Ryoko...did you get the ropes off?" I whispered the the cyan-haired pirate once the guards were gone.

I had been working with my own, but had no practice in it, so I did not know what I was doing.

She leaned in too. "Yea. I'm gonna start untying the others. Maybe your friend can buy us some time." As she said that, the ropes fell from my wrists. I frantically untied my ankles, then started on Sasami's ropes.

Meanwhile....

Maladin stood there, waiting for Ashli to make the first strike. While he had a sword, she had nothing.

But she didn't need any.

"Come now witch, are you going to stand there all day?"

The raven-haired ruler said nothing, her eyes a blue-black, revealing nothing that she could possibly be thinking.

With a burst of speed, he rushed at her. She managed to dodge, but the long fabric of her clothing hindered her speed considerably.

"SOLAR WRATH!" Ashli turned, seeing all her friends were free...distracting her from her opponent...

"HAH!" He slashed with his sword, catching her in the leg, sending the Star Empress to the floor.

Slowly, he advanced on her, sword pointed at her, ready for the final blow...

"MOON CHACKRUM!" The attack came suddenly, knocking the sword from his hand. As he - and everyone else looked up in surprise - Maladins malicious grin fell from his face.

Standing in the doorway were three silhouettes.

"Hold it Maladin!"

-----------------------------------------------------------

To Be Continued - In the Final Chapter:
"Everything Comes To An End"

A/N: Ooh...aren't I mean!? i don't if i mentioned it before, but Sailor Sun belongs to me.

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO'S REVIEWIED THIS STORY!!

Ooh...voting time!

Should I do a Sequel? ~Lady Sapphire