Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Perfect Princess ❯ Ch.15 ( Chapter 15 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter 15 - Everything Comes to an End

******************

"How dare you!"

The shadow in the middle stepped forward a bit, before speaking.

Her long, silvery-white hair nearly glowed, and her green eyes were cold, glacier like.

"I am the one who has sworn loyalty to the Empress...Moon Knight!"

Another girl stepped up, her hair a pitch-black like Ashli's, but shorter, was holding a sword.

"I have also vowed loyalty to the Star Empress...Sailor Nova!"

The last girl in the group stepped up.

"I have also vowed loyalty to the same Empress...Sailor Meteor!"

I heard Ryoko mutter something inaudible.

I managed to get by Maladin while he was distracted, and helped Ashli up.

"Are you ok?" I ask her. She nods.

**********

"If you think you're going to leave with them easily, Moon Knight, you're wrong!" He turned suddenly, grabbing Ayeka; twisting her around so that he had her in a chokehold - his sword ready at the purple-haired princess's throat.

He looked truly insane now; his hair very disheveled, an evil grin on his face - a wicked gleam in his eyes.

No one dared move, fearing what the crazy prince could do.

"Well, take your pick - the Empress, who is standing there, or the princess - oh, decisions, decisions.

Ryoko looked from Maladin to Ayeka. Although she would never admit it - even if everyone knew it anyway - Ayeka was like, her 'other half' - the controlled side that never did anything wrong - the 'perfect princess'.

Ryoko looked over to Tenchi - he looked very angry and grim. He caught Ryoko's gaze, and both had the same idea.

The Light Hawk Wings.

Tenchi, not wasting any more time, took out the Tenchi Sword, and powered it up, as well as his Light Hawk Wings.

Ryoko, moving in perfect time with Tenchi, summoned her Light Hawk wings and her laser sword.

"What are you doing!" Maladin had, in such a swift moment, lost all sanity...he was getting desperate.

He held the sword closer to Ayeka's throat, sweat poring down his face. The three Guardians did not know whether to attack or not.

Sailor Sun, Mihoshi, and Kiyone all stood back, protecting Sasami if the need arose.

"Let her go and fight us you coward!" Ryoko yelled, hoping he would take the bait.

"Grr...I will not stand you calling me a COWARD! THATS WHAT EVERYONE ALWAYS THINKS...IS THAT I'M A COWARD!"

But, instead of just tossing Ayeka to the side, like everyone thought - hoped he would do - he shoved her forward, with the sword moving downward, cutting from collar bone to left arm. Ayeka stumbled off to the side as time seemed to slow - then collapsed in a heap on the floor. Ashli quickly ran to her friend - her leg having been healed by her powers - to check the damage.

Tenchi and Ryoko both rushed at him, pure hatred on their faces. Maladin, his sword still in hand, met the two head on.

Even in his madness, Maladin was still a match in sword fighting for the two of them. Both space pirate and Jurian prince were fighting to all their ability - but neither side were gaining ground.

*****

Sailor Sun kept Sasami out of the way as best she could - the child shouldn't have even been brought here!

After a few minutes of watching the three- way fight, Katarina looked up to the three Royal Guardians.

"How did you three get here anyway!? I know I didn't get a chance to contact you."

Moon Knight looked over to the blond Knight.

"You didn't have to contact us - I knew she was in trouble. Its my duty to protect her."

Nova and Meteor, always silent, nodded their aggreement.

"Sailor Sun...is my sister going to be okay?" The blue-haired Jurain princess looked up hopefully, fighting back tears.

*What am I suppose to say to that?*

Sun smiled to her, purple eyes reassuring. "Of course she'll be ok. Once we defeat Maladin - "

"Incoming! Maladin lackeys coming our way Sun!"

The purple-clad Sun Sailor darted over to the other three Guardians.

"Mihoshi, Kiyone, watch Sasami!" She yelled, not even waiting for a response out of the two Galaxy Police.

"HERA'S WRATH!"

"MOON CHACKRUM!"

"DEEP AIR SPACE PRESSURE!"

"METEOR SHOWER!"

The onslaught hit the front line of guards that came through the door, but did not stop them all.

The fight had only truly begun...

******

Ashli had knelt next to her friend, her 'sister'. She quickly checked the wound, to see how bad it was.

It went from right collarbone to right under her left arm.

And it was bleeding badly.

"Oh kami...Ayeka..."

"Aww...if the princess hurt?"

Ashli looked up to see...

Lady Onyx.

The blue eyed Empress stood defiantly, quickly positioning herself between her life-long rival and sister.

"What a sad thing to have to see you here Onyx."

The Lady's dark green eyes spouted hatred at the other girl.

"Oh Empress, you wound me deeply with your words."

The Empress snorted. "To bad they won't get rid of you."

To this, Lady Onyx scowled, twisting her face into an ugly look.

"you will pay for your arrogance - with your life and Empire!"

Ashli stood her ground, closing her eyes and raising her hands in front of her chest.

In a small flash of light, a small key appeared. Onyx stood where she was, bewildered by what she was doing.

" Power by the Star that guides my Light" she raises the floating key to infront of her face, " surrender the wand, the Stars IGNITE! RELEASE!"

The small key started to grow into a long, purple staff, topped with a blue gem with a star emblazoned on the gem. Inside the star, you could see small symbols - the symbols of all the elements.

When it struck Onyx as to what was going on, it was to late for her to do anything.

A malicious grin spread over Ashli's face.

"Lets end this Onyx!"

Another battle commenced, as the sun on Jurai began to rise.

******

*Dream*

I held my head, for the second time that day, due to grogginess.

As I looked around, I did not recognise the place I was in.

That might be due to the fact that there was nothing there...

Except for the black smoke everywhere. It seemed to form a dense fog...

"Hello! Is anyone here! Where am I?"

"You are in a place that you should not be."

I whirled around to see who spoke.

I had never seen a person like her. Her hair tumbled halfway down her back, changing from blonde to every color of the rainbow and back. She wore a form-fitting dress that went off-shoulder, with a cape forming from the shoulder area. The dress itself seemed like an opal, its main color a midnight purple, with flicks of every color going across it.

"Who...who are you?"

"The voice in your dreams."

The voice in my dreams? ...

"You probably do not know what I am talking about, because the dreams that I came to you, you were very frantic in them."

I stared at her in astonishment. It seemed the only things that did not change color on her was her skin, and eyes.

Her eyes were a light aquamarine...almost white in color.

"...I think I know who you are now. I thought I recognized your voice. But why help me?"

She gave a musical chuckle, and then looked at me again. An amused look came on her face.

"Dear child. After being linked with our Chosen for so long as your sister, I'm surprised you do not know of us."

"Chosen? Sister? I do not understand."

Again she chuckles. "I am talking about Ashli. We are the Elemental Guardian Mages. As to who I am, I am Oracle, the Elemental Guardian Mage of Future. I am the first of the Sisters of Future."

She shook her head. "Formalities are beside the point right now. You are in the Void. You should not be in the Realm of the Mages."

"Then why am I here?"

"I do not know. But I do know that your friends are in trouble. Maladin has gone insane, and Onyx has appeared."

"What can I do?"

Oracle reached down, as if into a pocket. She brought her hand up, holding up an ornate medallion.

"It is not a medallion. This is the Darkness Amulet, the last of the Element Amulets. We did not send this one out like we did the others, because this one is to dangerous." She held it out to me, beckoning for me to take it.

"You must take this with you when I send you back. Only you, Tenchi, and Ashli can activate its powers."

I nodded as I finally took the amulet, slipping it over my head. It was made up of a black obsidian that seemed to be endless. In its middle was a stone that somehow looked even darker than the obsidian. Going around the stone were ancient runes- their meaning long forgotten - written in gold.

"Prepare yourself princess."

I looked up, feeling as if she had just brought me out of a trance. Slowly, I nodded, showing I was ready.

****

"YOU WILL NOT DEFEAT ME! LADY ONYX AND I WILL RULE ALL!" Maladin's insane screech filled the room as he fought to keep Ryoko and Tenchi off of him. No matter how many times Ryoko managed to get behind him to possibly finish him off, he always seemed to know what she was doing.

****

Onyx, at the same time, was fighting to keep Ashli away from her.

Ashli had turned her wand into twin katana's to fight with; Onyx fought with a purple-black laser sword.

In an unexpected move, Ashli pulled back, causing Onyx to fall.

Onyx looked up as the Star Empress started chanting.

"YOUR POWER HAS BEEN SEALED...I CALL THAT POWER...BE REVEALED! BIND CARD!"

From the card she held came three long, thick vines, headed straight for Onyx.

They missed.

*****

"Moon Knight, we can't hold them off forever!" Nova shouted over all the noise.

She and the other three were still trying to hold all the guards at bay - but when it seemed they were gaining ground, or could possibly be done - more guards appeared.

Their energy couldn't hold out forever.

Sasami huddled in a corner, with Mihoshi and Kiyone fending off whatever 'monster-guards' got through to them.

****

"Ooh..." The moan came to quietly, and wasn't heard.

Ayeka sat for a minute, trying to remember all that happened...

Then wished she hadn't even tried to sit up.

She grew dizzy, but managed to get it under control.

Her eyes opened wide in shock from the scene around her...

It was absolute Chaos.

****

As I managed to remember all that happened, I looked around.

It was Chaos.

Something cold against my skin made me look down...

The Amulet.

I had to get Ashli and Tenchi.

But they were both fighting...

"ASHLI! TENCHI!" I shouted as loud as possible, so that I could hopefully be heard over the noise.

Ashli had just knocked her opponent to the ground, and yelled something I couldn't quite hear...

"Ayeka!" She turned towards me, leaving her opponent on the floor.

Tenchi had also heard, but couldn't get away, because Maladin rushed him with his sword.

"Ayeka! How did-"

"Oracle helped me." I said to her. "She told me this would defeat them..." I was getting dizzy, not to mention queasy with each breath I took. With trembling hands, I took off the amulet and handed it to her.

"Oracle? How-? Nevermind…what did Oracle say about the amulet?" She spoke hurriedly, as if she expected an attack at any moment.

Once I found my voice again, I was ready to speak when -

"AHHHHHHHh-" A loud scream filled the air of the room, and everyone stood still in their place.

The scream suddenly stopped.

Ashli nudged me in the shoulder, pointing to where Ryoko, Tenchi, and Maladin were fighting.

Ryoko slowly withdrew her sword from Maladin, who was lying motionless on the floor.

He was dead.

******

Onyx, seeing the prince fall, raged in agony and anger.

"RYOKO! GRAB MY LOCKET!" Ashli yelled, breaking the silence.

Everyone started moving again.

Ryoko dived for the Star locket, at the same time Onyx saw the Amulet and grabbed for it.

The guards came in, fiercer than before, to destroy the one who killed their master.

Moon Knight, Sailor Nova, Meteor, and Sun all started attacking again.

"Moon Knight! I think we need to blow them away!" Sun shouted - from somewhere, a fierce wind began to blow from within the ship.
"URANUS TORNADO STORM!" A loud yell came from somewhere.
Before we could think, the whole wall of the ship came out - giving us a full view of Jurai below the fighters.
*****
"The ship has a shield around it!" Katarina shouted, surprised by this new development.

Sasami, guarded by Mihoshi and Kiyone, gaped at the source of the missing wall.

The Sailor Knights floated in a protective sphere - provided by Sakura, the CardCaptor master.

Li, as the Uranus Knight, held his sword out in front of him, using the sword as a channel for his powers.

Onyx knew she could not win, no matter how many of her creations she could call, ;or her generals.

"ASHLI! HERE! THE LOCKET!" Ryoko threw the locket as she yelled, Li's wind attack was still raging strong.

The little gold locket flew threw the air - amazingly - to land in the waiting hands of her owner.

"NO!" Onyx saw her grab the locket. She turned frantically, the Knights had gotten into the ship, and were helping the four Guardians finish off the last of the guards.

"ITS OVER ONYX - SILVER STAR CRISIS REVOLUTION!"

The blaze of light flared; and then vanished just as quickly. Long, black hair was blown around in the wind, framing a furious face. On her forehead was the symbol of her Empire, a shining star. Royal purple was the color of her 'sailor' scarf, the same color as her skirt. The bows were ice blue, the color of her aura and power. The high-heeled, knee-length boots were the same royal purple, lined with gold. In her hands was the Royal staff, with the blue gem and star emblazoned into it.

Racing to help defend their leader and Empress were Sailor Comet, Sailor Earth and the Earth Knight, Mercury Knight, and Cosmos Knight.

"Grr…I WILL NOT BE DEFEATED! NOT BY YOU!" Onyx shouted, powering up for an attack.

"Yes Onyx, you will be defeated! EVERYONE, YOUR POWER TO ME!" Silver Star held the Amulet of Darkness in the air.

"POWER OF THE MAGES, POWER OF THE STARS-" Ayeka and Tenchi came around the Knights to join hands with Silver Star to power the amulet.

"POWER OF DARKNESS; AID US NOW!" Ayeka called the part as if she had known it all her life. She felt as if something was telling her what to say…

"DEFEND THE UNIVERSE, DEFEAT THIS EVIL!" Tenchi called next, perfect seriousness showing on his face.

"SHADOW, ELEMENTAL MAGE GUARDIAN OF DARKNESS, DEFEAT DARKNESS WITH DARKNESS! SHADOW!"

Ayeka's, Tenchi's, and Ashli's auras all lit at that moment, causing everyone to go blind.

Onyx felt something tearing at her very core. With one last effort, she lashed out, her hand shifting into a blade. The blade would have hit Ashli; except Cosmos jumped in the way - the blade tore into his shoulder.

Before Onyx could do more, the black light opened into a wormhole - pulling the Lady of the Shadow Kingdom in with it.

The black light faded, and the three royal children collapsed to the ground.

****

Moon Knight, Nova, Meteor, Sun, Kiyone, Mihoshi, and Sasami all stood with shaky bodies to observe the damage. The group, with the other Knights that had been helping them, all ran over to where the others were.

"Star! Is she-" Moon Knight stopped, seeing her Empress, Ayeka, and Tenchi lying on the floor.

Sun bent down next to them, and checked their pulses. The blonde Knight sighed in relief and smiled.

"They'll be fine. The three of them are just exhausted. We should get them back to the castle."

Cosmos came over, holding his shoulder.

"Right. Mercury, get Tenchi. I'll get Ashli, and Moon Knight can get Ayeka. Sun, contact the Emperor and tell him what's happened, as well as the current situation. Everyone else-" they all looked up to Cosmos, who had seemed to take command - Moon Knight was the second in command. "-get ready to teleport us out of here."

The remaining Knights formed a circle; anyone else stood in the middle of the circle.

"KNIGHT TELEPORT!"

****

"Wake up Ayeka." I made my way through my dreams, to open fuzzy eyes. Looking up, I saw everyone's worried faces, and then some that were unfamiliar.

"How long -?" They all looked relieved, and some of them moved out of the way.

Sailor Sun, now as Katarina, spoke up. "Its been three days. How are you feeling?"

"Groggy."

That response got a laugh out of the others.

****

A few days later, once I was out of bed - my wound and the wounds of others needed time to heal.

I found Ashli walking down the hall with Cosmos and Mercury Knights. Following close behind them was Moon Knight.

She looked up from their conversation and smiled; waving me over.

"Feeling better Ayeka?"

I nodded. "Yes, how about you? How is your shoulder Cosmos?"

"I'm doing better… using that Amulet drained me a good bit." I suddenly felt very meek in a simple kimono gown. Ashli was dressed in full Court garb, looking every bit the legendary Empress that she was.

Cosmos bowed slightly - he couldn't bend to far because one arm was in a sling, the other had Ashli's arm through it. "I am also doing better; thank you for asking."

"Won't you join us? We're all trying to avoid the Court. The four of us are heading to the garden."

" I would be glad to." We all started walking, and I fell into step between Ashli and Mercury Knight.

Once we reached a certain part of the garden, the five of us sat down on some benches. Vaguely, I recognized the spot.

"Ayeka, are you leaving for Earth in a few days? Tenchi and your group were talking of it the other day. The Knights and I are leaving for Polarius soon afterwards." She looked over to me, concern in her eyes.

"I…I do not know anymore Ashli."

****

Authors Notes : Well, this chapter was getting a bit long…so there will be an epilogue, and finishing notes.

Thank you for reading and reviewing this story so far!

- Lady Sapphire Star