Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Pirate's Man ❯ Another Surprise ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter Two

Ryo-okhi landed with grace on the planet Vegetasei, and Ryoko transported hastily out onto the grass in front of the palace. As she walked up the steps to the door, she decided that she would greet him with a passionate kiss, one that would blow all bad memories away. For there were quite a few bad memories . . . His temper tantrums, their fights which blew up half the house and made everyone mad, her impatience, and their competitions . . . But in between all of that, there was passion and love, not to mention great sparring rounds, in each of their powers equaled the other's. But hey, why not start off the reunion with a kiss? Nothing really too bad could come of it . . . Ooooh, she couldn't wait! She ran the rest of the way up the stairs and gave the door an earth-shattering knock. (Fortunately, the house didn't crumble to the ground, for then she would be in really big trouble with everyone on the planet.)

The door was opened by a large, well-muscled man in armor.

"Oh god, Nappa, go away!" Ryoko sighed as she blasted him out of the way. The astonished look on his face more than showed his surprise at seeing her again. After Ryoko stopped coming to Vegetasei, everyone had assumed that she died.

Ryoko stormed through the halls, not really knowing where she was going, but acting as if she had lived there for the past three thousand years. She surprised herself when she stopped in front of a large door. She knocked again, this time timidly. The door was opened by some short guy with black spiky hair. God, he's hot, thought Ryoko before she realized who it was. `Oh my God!! It's Vegeta!'

His reaction was similar. When he first saw her, he puzzled as to who this stranger with a tight spandex training suit was and how she had gotten into his house. Although he didn't know who she was, he couldn't help but think `Man, now she is one hot chick!' However, when he realized who it was, his mouth dropped open in horror.

She was leaning in for the planned kiss when all of a sudden, she heard an unbelievably ditzy, obnoxious voice yell "Vegeta, who is it?"

Ryoko stood up sharply, and asked in a warning voice, "Vegeta, who the hell is that?"

She watched in horror as a beautiful woman stepped next to Vegeta and slipped an arm around his shoulder.