Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Pirate's Man ❯ Yet another surprise ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter Three

[Now Vegeta is really shocked so that's why he doesn't object to Bulma's sign of affection]

Vegeta just stood there, shocked, as to two beautiful women started cat fighting. Neither one really knew who the other was, but they did know that the other was competition and they could not let that stand in their way. Vegeta finally came to his senses and broke up the fight (Ryoko wasn't really trying so Vegeta had a fairly easy task).

When Ryoko had sort of calmed down, she asked Vegeta again, "Who in Kami's name is this baka?"

Vegeta's response would have been, `Shutup, I don't want to talk,', but he didn't want Ryoko to get really mad at him, since it was already apparent that she was extremely annoyed and would take it out on someone at any moment, and he had had enough of their fights to last him a lifetime. Instead, he said, "How about we go spar a little later? I have to, umm, go get ready." And with that, Bulma slapped him in the face.

"HOW DARE YOU!! EVEN SUGGEST TO GO BE ALONE WITH ANOTHER WOMAN WHEN WE ARE - " She was cut off by Vegeta giving her a quick kiss, one which he obviously felt uncomfortable giving, since he could feel Ryoko's burning stare on the side of his head. He then pushed Bulma gently to the side and shut the door in Ryoko's face. His efforts were totally in vain, for the door was quickly reopened by a raging Bulma, who was screaming in four different languages, neither of which was English. She tore off down the hall, and her shrieks of anger could be heard for a full seven minutes as Vegeta and Ryoko just stood there, looking after her uncomfortably.

"Come inside."

Ryoko obeyed, but only because she was going to go inside whether he told her to or not. She followed him and then transported right in front of him, stopping him with her very solid self.

"What is going on?" She simply said.

"I'll tell you while we go spar," Vegeta lied. Unfortunately for him, Ryoko knew his tone too well, so she added her own slap mark to his face, along with Bulma's fading one.

"WHAT IS GOING ON?!?!?!? I WILL NOT SPAR UNTIL YOU TELL ME!" Ryoko screamed.

Finally Vegeta just said, "I'm with her."

As soon as she heard those three words, Ryoko went ballistic. `Guess those weren't the right three words', Vegeta thought to himself [ha ha little vegeta smirk goes here].

"HOLY SHIT I CAME ALL THE WAY FROM EARTH TO SEE YOU AND YOU CAN'T EVEN TELL ME THE TRUTH RIGHT AWAY? DON'T YOU KNOW THAT I KNOW YOU WELL ENOUGH TO TELL WHEN YOU ARE LYING?!?!?! Which, by the way, you are really bad at and always have been, BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT! I WOULDN'T HAVE STARTED YELLING AT YOU AND YOU WOULDN'T BE IN THIS PREDICAMENT IF YOU HAD JUST TOLD ME INSTEAD OF STARED AT ME LIKE A FREAK ON THE SET OF PLAYBOY!!! UGHGHHHH!" And with that, Ryoko took the same path that Bulma had, and stormed away from Vegeta.

After Vegeta felt the full impact of what Ryoko said, he flew after her. He had just cut her off when she was about to start yelling again, but instead, he kissed her. It was just the sort of kiss that Ryoko had planned on in the beginning. She stood shocked for a moment, then returned the kiss full force. In fact, it was so forceful that she knocked him against the wall. They broke off the kiss for a few seconds, so that both could get some air. But right away, Ryoko dove in again for another kiss. This one was so passionate, that they both got scared. When they finally stopped kissing, all they could do was look at each other, before Ryoko fainted.