Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Pirate's Man ❯ Sparring ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter Four

Ryoko woke up ten minutes later. She had been laid in on couch in Vegeta's room. She tried to sit up, but there was a strange tingling feeling running all through her body, and she just collapsed back onto the couch. She gave a little yell of frustration and closed her eyes. She waited a few minutes, until the tingling sensation was gone. She got up, and tentatively walked towards the door. When she got there, she almost fell over, because Vegeta was opening the door from the other side. He looked at her and gave a little chuckle. She glared at him, a glare that would have made any other guy scream, run, and go hide in a little corner. But Vegeta just stared back at her. Finally, Ryoko gave up and went back to sit on the couch. She tilted her head up towards the ceiling, so she didn't notice when Vegeta came and stood right next to her. When she realized that Vegeta was standing there she looked up and said, "What?"

"Hehe. Nothing. Are you ready to spar yet?" Vegeta asked.

"Yeah . . . " Ryoko replied slowly. She got up and flew towards the door. "You coming?"

Vegeta looked at her with a weird look on his face. "You don't know where the training room is."

"Oh, right. Lead the way, Saiyan Prince."

Vegeta looked at her again all weirdly, bewildered by this sudden acknowledgement. He started walking over to the door, when he remembered something. "Hang on a second," he said. He walked over to his bedstand [yep, vegeta has a bedstand] and pulled a small square of paper and put in in his back pocket. "let's go now," he said.

"Okay," she replied.

He walked, she flew down to the GR, something that greatly confused Ryoko, but she went inside anyway. As soon as she stepped in after Vegeta, the door shut. Vegeta went over to the wall and pressed a few buttons. First, all the robots that were over there on the side turned off. Then, Ryoko had the sudden sensation that she had just turned one hundred times heavier. "What the hell is this thing?" she asked in a threatening voice.

"Oh, this is just a gravity room," Vegeta said, as if that explained everything.

Ryoko stalked over to him seductively, and Vegeta was about to grin when she screamed in his face "AND WHAT THE HELL MIGHT A GRAVITY ROOM BE????????"

Vegeta was taken aback by this sudden outburst, when he realized what had just happened, and he laughed at himself.

"What's so funny?" Ryoko asked darkly.

"Nothing," said Vegeta, calming down from his fit of hysterical laughter.

"So answer me. What in Kami's name is a Gravity room?"

"Oh, it's just a room where the earth's gravity is multiplied by a lot."

"Oh," Ryoko said. `That was obvious' she thought to herself. "Okay. So let's get started."

Ryoko and Vegeta got into fighting stance. Ryoko opened with a fake roundhouse punch, one which faked Vegeta out and as he went to block it, Ryoko spun around to hit the opening under his arm which he left open and unprotected. She hit it with an earth-shattering punch, which made Vegeta stumble back a bit. He paused, and then grinned, and then he returned the attack full force. But Ryoko was ready, and she blocked it. And with that, Vegeta and Ryoko went at it. There were kicks, punches, and ki blasts going everywhere. They sparred for about an hour, and when they both had started to tire considerably, they stopped and went back to the house. When they got there, Vegeta told Ryoko, "I'm going to go take a shower."

"Well, I need one too!"

"But we only have one shower."

"So I guess we'll have to shower together," Ryoko said slyly.

"No, Ryok - " Vegeta was cut off by a quick, seductive kiss from Ryoko. She looked at him, and slid into the bathroom. He looed behind and all around him, then quickly followed and shut the door.