Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Pirate's Man ❯ C.C. ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter Five:

"AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS BITCH DOING IN MY BATHROOM!?!?!?!??!"

Vegeta found himself in a difficult situation as his two fiancés stood, face to face, one completely nude and the other in a dirty, sweaty, tight, red spandex suit. Vegeta almost jumped between them, for he thought that Ryoko's bad temper would not handle this and she was probably about to blast Bulma's head off for ruining her plans, but she (much to Vegeta's surprise) seemed to keep her cool. Well, at least until Bulma spat at Ryoko's feet. She actually handled it pretty well, and she didn't blow up too many things as she stormed out of the room. She flew around the halls almost at the speed of light, until she finally lost her patience and blasted a hole in the wall. She flew through the smoldering cinders and ran to Ryo-Okhi, who she jumped into immediately and lifted off without one look back. Ryoko resisted the strong urge to blow up the tiny little planet, but decided that one pathetic immigrant wasn't worth a whole bunch of fantastic fighters.

As she flew off and away from the planet, she decided that she would not dwell on the past any longer. She would completely forget about everything - Vegeta, Tenchi, everyone. She felt wonderfully light, and as if she had just jumped into a cool river and all the bad memories of the love gone bad ad betrayal in her past slipped away and mixed with the current, swept away.

Ryoko suddenly realized that she wasn't imagining the weird feeling. Her hair started to rise, and a bright white light enveloped her. Ryo-okhi gave a scream, and everything went black.

* * *

Ryoko felt her head hit the floor with a hard thump. She opened her eyes, but found that she couldn't move the rest of her body. She called out to Ryo-okhi, but suddenly, she vanished, and Ryoko was left in lying on the grass in front of a very large, greenish-yellow house. She looked all up, down, around, and over the house. There were two big letters hanging over the door: C.C. Ryoko's curiosity got the better of her, and she called out. "Help? Anyone? Hello-o?" She waited for a few minutes, and called out again. This time, a young girl with dark blue hair and greenish-yellow eyes looked up from the book she was reading on the balcony. She saw Ryoko and stood up. She stepped up to the edge of the fence-less balcony, and jumped off from what must have been the fourth-floor, it looked like to Ryoko. She didn't fall, though. She landed with grace on the lush grass and started running towards Ryoko. When she got there, she peered over Ryoko. She leaned down to pick her up, but Ryoko stopped her.

"Umm, I don't think you want to do that. I'm heavier than I look," Ryoko said. `Now that's the understatement of the century,' she thought to herself. Although she looked like she weighed about 115 pounds, she actually weighed close to four-hundred, due to the density of her muscles.

"It's okay," The girl replied, and kept leaning down. She put one arm under Ryoko's shoulder and the other under her knees, and hoisted Ryoko up. She was halfway to the house when she realized that Ryoko was staring at her. "What?" she asked.

"I weigh - almost four hundred pounds!" Ryoko said breathlessly. "How can you lift me?"

"Ummm . . . I lift weights," the girl replied feebly. It was obvious that she was searching for an answer, but couldn't find a better one in time. She looked up again and kept carrying Ryoko to the house. Ryoko was about to relax when she felt a little fuzz brush up against her arm.

"Oh my God! What was that!?!?" Ryoko whispered in alarm, as she looked to where her arm had felt the fuzz. She saw a brown fuzz, and looked behind the girl. There, sticking out from her pants, was a long, curling tail.