Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Tenchi And Co in Tokyo! ❯ An Awakening... ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


Many years have pasted. The surrounding area round the house has not changed much, even in 7 years. The blossem falls as it always does, the shrine looks as content as ever. At first sound, it seems nothing much has changed inside either, as shouts fill the early morning sky. It isn't until we listen to what is being said that we realise that much must of changed…
Sasami:Breakfast's ready! Come and get it!
<large rush can be heard to get downstairs>
Ayeka:Now Ryoko, do be careful getting down, here, let me help you…
Ryoko:I do not need any help, seriously!
Mihoshi:No, we insisssssssssss >crash< owie…
Kyonie:Stupid girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr >crash< lll…
Tenchi:Now Ryoko, we don't want to take any chances…
Ryoko:Look, my Tenchi, I feel fine, Ok?I think those two need more help…
Kyonie:No we do not need any assit, but you should be, as you are now a special case!
Mihoshi:Kyione, my head hurts…
Kyonie: (notices where she is) Ummmmmm sorry Mihoshi… Well you shouldn't oh been lying on the floor…
Sasami:Here, let me get your chair.
Ryoko:Thanks Sasami,but really, you didn't need to…
Mihoshi:Eat this ryoko, it tastes great!
Ayeka:Now Ryoko I think you should eat this, it is very nurtrisus..
Washu:Now now Ayeka, I don't think you need to tell Ryoko how to eat…
Ayeka:But things are entirely different now!
Tenchi:Ayeka, thy've been different for a few months now.
Ryoko:And as I keep telling you all, I don't need all this attension, I feel fine! I mean, the way you lot act, I would think I was expecting any week now! I will remind you I am only 3 months pregment!
Washu:Three months, 4 days, 9 hours and fifteen minutes…
Ryoko:… You know, I've wondered how you seem to know it so accurate… Why you peeking?

By now the reason for some of the chances are very obvious. As Tenchi gives Ryoko a morning kiss, we notice the ring on her finger. Not a wedding ring, but an engagment ring. However this day that we rejoin this family was not randomly selected. It is a special day…
Mihoshi:Hey Sasami, you look happy today, much more than normally!
Ayeka:You're right… Is there a reason Sasami?
Ryoko:I know why… I am surprised you forgot it.
Washu:Yeah, here's a clue, today is doubly special!
Mihoshi:Is it mine and Kyonie's birthdays?
Washu:…Do you two have your birthdays on the same day?
Mihoshi:Mmmmmmm no.
Washu:is it your's or Kyonie's Birthday today?
Mihoshi:Mmmmmmm, no.
Ayeka:Oh of course! Happy Birthday Sasami! I had you fooled there, didn't I? Washu, ready?
Washu:Is pi 3.14159265 to 8d.p.?
Ayeka:I have no idea…
Mihoshi:Me neither!
Washu:Trust me, it is… Well anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!(presses button and the room suddenly appears decorated)
Kyonie:…er Washu, I think you have got a little mixed up…
Ryoko:Gee, Is it that time of year already? My! I had better hurry to the shops for the rest of you! >snigger<
Mihoshi:Happy Christmas!
Washu:Look, all the holograme machine needs is a little kick! Let me demintraste! >kick<
(the room becomes differently decorated…)
Ryoko:I thought black was for funerals…
Tenchi:I didn't realise your machine changed our clothes too…
Washu:ahh shut up…
(Father walks in)
Father:AGHH! My Kitchen!!!
Washu:Your kitchen? What about my machine!
Mihoshi:Wahsu had a little accident, honourable Father…
Father:…little?(looks round the kitchen, blackened with soot)
Ryoko:Well looks like we will have to decorate the traditional way… Anyway Sasami, open your pressies!
Ryo Ohki: Meow Meeeow!
They move to the main room, for Sasami, now today fifteen, to open her presents.She has matured nicely, and is a beautiful young lady, as good natured as she was, seven years ago. She opens them to reveal many things, including a video camera, a Washu made video camera, a new dress, and a school uniform. Sasami will soon be going to Tokyo to go to school. But this day is special for another reason.
Sasami:Come on you slow couches!
Grandfather:Now now Sasami, remember to calm down…
Ryoko:Oh come on, this will be the first time she has seen her in years…
Ayeka:Are you sure about releasing her? Need I remind what she did last time?
Tenchi:She will have matured a lot since then, and Ryoko has promised to help to teach her to control her powers.
Ryoko:Yeah, but you are helping too, sweetie, as I am sure you can help her, as much as you helped me!
Tenchi:Not quite, there are some stages of that process I don't think I can do for her…
The pair kiss. Sasami watches them and wonders if she will ever find love like that. Ayeka also watches them. She sighs, and wonders a similar question. Washu wonders how much longer they are going to be. Mihoshi's attension strayed 5 minutes ago, and is now chasing a butterfly.
Grandfather: >ahem<
Ryoko(going red) :Oops, sorry to keep you guys waiting…
Tenchi(Going redder) : >ahem< is that the time? Ok then, off we go…
Ryo Ohki:Meeeoooow! Meow!
They now enter the cave where Yugi sleeps. Washu goes to the machine to operate it. Soon it starts to open. A vale of mist envolpes the cave, and out of the mist walks a much more mature looking Yugi. She looks very similar to Sakura, but younger, as she is only around 15 like Sasami. She looks round feeling slightly disorented. Then she sees Sasami. She also sees her.
Yugi:Sasami! Is that you?
Sasami:Yugi! How long it has been!
Ryoko:Hello Yugi, remember the rest of us?
Yugi nods.
Tenchi:Well we are all going to help you learn self control. Sasami is going to Tokyo in a fortnight, for her education. Would you like to join her?
Yugi:Yes, I would like that very much…
Grandfather:Then we had better start your lessons right away.
Yugi nods, and smiles. It is not like her smiles all those years ago. It is a happy smile, not a sceeming one.
Not at all like the one on the face of a demon child in a solar system not so far away, who feels a flaint signal.
Not at all like the one on the face of a man, who sits planning in a high tower in Tokyo.
Not at all like the one on the face under the evil mask, who senses the same thing as the others. Yugi's return from her slumber. Now the chaos begins.