Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Tenchi And Co in Tokyo! ❯ Storm clouds gather... ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


The demon child looked round her.
"Mitsrughi! Akito! Pai! Appear! It is time to plan my reuion with my sister."
Three figuares appear. The first a tall dark stranger in a trench coat and a long sword. The second a teenager, in metaller gear, well the same type of hoodies and baggy trousers, but more colourful than usual. The third a young lady in a business suit.
MIT:Lady Taki, it pleases me greatly to hear this.
Akito:Now the fun starts!
Pai:Baka… Soon we can begin our invasion plans.
Taki:You are all right. But most important is for me to be reneighted with my dear sister.Mits, you may be the first to start your plans…
Mit:As you wish…

In the dark tower, a crime Lord looks out from the darkened room. Also in the room is a table where many dark looking characters are seated. This crime lord has been in control of most of the crime on Earth for the past five years. But those he has gathered in his confurence room today suggest his reach goes much further. The majority of them are aliens. Some blatent, looking in no way human, others less so. Sitting by the empty chair of the crime lord sits his business adviser, Mr Demo. After suveying the city a few times, the Crime Lord finally speaks.
Crime Lord:I judge I have given you all enough time to read the memo.
All:Yes sir.
CL:Good. It is time to use the resources we have been socking here to expand. The new asset we have had our eyes on has awakened. I judge you have read the short history of the demon in previous memos.
Merceno:But Kagato! How do you expect any of my Mecenaries to capture this demon? Not only is she herself powerful,but she has many friends who may guard her, if they feel she is in trouble. Including, >glup< the mighty Ryoko…
Kagato:Fool! I don't expect you to do everything. If you had read the memo more carefully, you would of noticed I want your men to deal with the Officers. Ryoko will be left to me. I have another plan for Yugi herself…
Reko:But who is powerful, or mad enough to even try?
Whizegh:Indeed, I can think of no one in the Universe!
Demo:Then, we extend our sights further. Miss Nagi, you may reveal yourself now.
The mention of this name causes sudden confusion among the table. A women walks out of the shadows.
Reko:So this is the neferious Nagi!
Merceno:HA! A girl! You think this girl can compare to my best men?
Whizegh:Idiot! This "girl" is one of the best Bouty Hunters in this Multiverse!
Kagato:Indeed. So I believe I have made a good choise.
Reko:What is to be done about the Princesses?
Demo:They are to be captured. They are a part of our plans.
Whizegh:I hope Kagato is not over focused on his ideas of revenge…
Merceno:What is the whole deal with this "Revenge on Juri" business, I mean, I hate Jurians as much as the next bloke, the arrogant stiffs, but Invading the place? Hello? Galaxy's biggest amerda mean anything to you guys?
Demo:Kagato is only regaining what is rightly his.
Reko:what does that mean?
Demo:You may find out.


The face behind the evil mask looks around. This is Varron Kain, the master of Volcania, Juri's nemesis planet. Varron Kain is clothed in full armour, and a helmit. This helmit cover the face, and is often known as the Evil Mask, as it is never removed. There is a shadowy figuare in the room.
Shadow_figuare:Yes it is the sign we have been waiting for.
VK:Ah, excellent, so soon the heirs to the Juri throne will be in my hands. I once trusted some from the planet, but I now realise, that they are all the same. Also the demon will be a valuable asset to us. How ironic, origianlly it was created to be used against us.
SF:Her sister also approuches. She also could be harnessed.
VK:yes yes, you have told me often.
SF:But we should wait a while before we take major actions. Let the others wear out the "heros" first.
VK:I do hope you are right about this all.
SF:Believe me, I have much experience with these things.


Ryoko sat under a tree, Yugi standing not so far off. Grandfather was standing beside her. They were obviously doing some martheal art exercises. Diserpline ones.
Ryoko:Now Yugi, remember. Now you are away from irritations, but when you go to Tokyo, there will be millions of irritations, the most common called other people. When you go to school, there are bound to be some jerks there. Be careful not to blast them to pieces. That can get you into a lot of trouble.
Tenchi:Yeah, just plumal them, like Ryoko did. Worked wonders! They never bothered her again. And she was only suspended for two weeks…
Yugi looked puzzelled at Tenchi who had come up while Ryoko had been talking. Ryoko cringed at this. She teleported beside him.
Ryoko:Tenchi, darling, did you have to bring that up? If so, I may have to dig up some dirt on you about after we returned to Tokyo…
Yugi: You went back? Together this time?
Grandfather:Yes, they did. Ryoko decided that she would not leave Tenchi again, and also she wanted to learn. She did quite well in fact…
Ryoko glared at Grandfather.
Grandfather:Very well infact. After the initial suspension… You have no dirt on me Ryoko…
Ryoko: Are you so sure?
GF:Yes…
Ryoko:Well then, you won't mind me telling them about a certain "Comic" book I found in the shrine.
GF:It is Nabyokie's.
Ryoko:This was one of the ones he doesn't like.
GF:… Tenchi! I am ashamed!
All:… Yeah right…
Sasami:Time for you lot to have a break! I've brought some food!
Mihoshi:Great I'm Straving!
All:…Shouldn't you be on duty?
Mihoshi:…Oopsie!
Unknown to the group, they are watched from afar. By several different groups.
Merceno:AH good! Ryoko is out of action, due to the fact she is holding a child!
Hencht:Can't she just put it down?
Yuish:Baka! She is holding it in her womb!
Hencht:Sounds a silly place to hold it…
>whack<
Merceno:While she is like this, she should be easy prey…
Yuish:But were we not ordered not to harm her?
Merceno:Yes, but I do not see how we can succeed without doing so.
Hosh:Kagato said to leave her to him!
They all look at Hosh.
Yuish:You are in the wrong group.
Hosh:Huh? AGHH! Wait for me guys!

As well as these goons, there is a dark stranger. He looks at Tenchi and co, and the other spies.
Mits:So this is Ryoko. She is more radient than I could of imagined. And that must be Yugi. I see the resemblience. That must be Tenchi. Ha! This will be simple. But I must test my enemy before I assume too much. These fools don't have a chance though… But it will be amusing to watch them try.
With that he blended into the Shadows.

Ryoko:There! Do you see them now?
Mihoshi:Um………
Tenchi:come on, it is not too hard, one of them has a flashing light on his helmit…
Mihoshi:Oh yeah! I see them!
Yugi:About time. What do you think they are doing here?
Ryoko:Most likely to kidnap Sasami and Ayeka. Maybe me. Maybe even to try and capture you…
Mihoshi:I think they are just general bouty hunters… Wait! I think they are members of Merceno's group.
Grandfather:What about that lot there? Same group?
Mihoshi That lot where?
Sasami:Here we go again…
Ryoko:Shall I say hello?
Tenchi:Ryoko…
Ryoko:I promise this blast will only fling them into the air, no one will have any major wounds.
Tenchi:Ok, if you must. Now Yugi, remember, it is a good idea to have a way of releasing energy and pent up emotion sometimes, like Ryoko does during attacks on the family.
Ryoko:HELLO!

Huncht: Look I think she is waving at us!
Merceno:That can't be right…
Yuish:Yep, she definitely is. That can't be good.
All:… RUN!!!!!
*** >BOOM< ***
Hosh: I'velostmygroupI'velostmygroupI'velostmygroupI'velostmygroupI'velostmygroup !
Gonzo:We are ovvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeerrrrr >oof< here… Ouch…
Merceno:RETREAT!
Kyonie:HOLD IT RIGHT THERE!
Merceno:Oh great…
Mihoshi:Yeah! You are all under a vest!
Hunct:But I am only wearing boxer shorts!
Kyonie:She meant Under arrest…
Hunct:That's Better!
Yuish:No it isn't you fool!
Merceno:Grrrr, I don't believe this! You lot are useless!

Meanwhile under a tree, a tall dark stranger is rolling on the ground in laughter.
Mits:That was more amusing than I had thought it would be. I think I am in love. Oh well, time for my test.

Ryoko:There is one other spy. He is different. But he is familiar…
Yugi:I sense him too. He is very familiar to me too. I do not understand.
Tenchi:What? I don't see any more.
Ryoko:This guy isn't with those morrons. This guy is a professional.
Tenchi:I see.
Mihoshi:Where?

Mitsaughi has found a toy soldier. He picks it up, and throws it in the direction of Tenchi and friends.

A green version of Rambo comes smashing through the trees.
Mihoshi:An Alien!
Everyone, including the dog-like Merceno, stare at her.
Washu:Most of us are aliens.
Mihoshi:Oh yeah.
Yugi:Well Ryoko has let off enough steam. I fancy this one.
Sasami:He doesn't look like my type at all. But if he is your's, then be our guest!
They laugh. The green man looks frustrated. These people see him as a joke. He fires at them, and the dodge while they laugh. Now Yugi was pointing at it. It also dodged, but too slow.
Tenchi:That looked a bit close…
Yugi:It isn't real.
Ryoko:Yeah, it is a possessed toy.
Bit of green plastic litter the ground. The army man crouches panting. Itlooks up too late, and sees a big energy blast coming towards him.
Ryoko:Impressive, but Overkill..
The Blast begins to destroy what was behind him as well.
Yugi:I see what you mean…
Ryoko:But surprisingly tame considering we have only just started your training.

Mitsaughi looks surprised.
Mits:She helped them, she is laughing with them. She is one of them. And she is almost as powerful as Taki herself. Things could be harder than we thought they were going to be. I hope Lady Taki can get her to join our side… Anyway, back to Taki with my report.

The Shadowy figuare survys the scene with Virron Kain.
VK:They are powerful. And they are well joined as a family.
SF:Which is why we must wait for the others to try them first. We can watch, learn more, and know all we need to defeat them. Do not worry. Everything will work out to our plan.