Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Tenchi And Co in Tokyo! ❯ Arrival in the Big City... ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


The Train Platform was very crowded, as was usual in Tokyo. Tenchi, Ryoko, Sasami, Ryo Ohki and Yugi squeesed off the train, and away from the platform. Now they had to find their guides round Tokyo.

Tenchi:Damn where's that Amagasaki?

Ryoko:Knowing him, avoiding your sight, to sneak round and get you in a headlock…

Tenchi:I know, that's why I want to find him, before he finds me!

Tenchi looks rounds worried, when suddenly a girl catches his eye…

Tenchi:Sakur-EGGHHHHH!

Amagasaki:Gotcha! Ha ha, that was too easegggggghh!!!!

Ryoko:Gotcha…

Tenchi:Er…Ryoko, could you of gotten him to let me go before you did that to him?

Ryoko:Oopps, sorry Tenchi!

Sasami:Hello, My name is Sasami, you must be Amagasaki!

Yugi:Yeah, we are pretty certain of that. I am Yugi.

Amagasaki:WWOOOW! You didn't say they were such babes!OWW!

One of Ryoko's friends came out of the crowd, after having lost Amagaski. Yuri was her name.

Yuri:You had better have been joking… It is hard to tell with you…

Amagasaki:Yeah I was, I am not a Pedo, I am a Hentai Baka, not Pedo.

Yuri stared at him for a while, then shrugged.

Yuri:Anyway guys and girls, Market's on, so let's go shopping!!

Amagasaki:Yeah, this market has loads of model, comic and toy stalls!

Ryoko:I bet most of those of you speak of are Hentai ones…

Amagasaki:Well, of course, but what does that have to do with it?

Wondering round the stalls, buying things, reminded Sasami and Yugi of when they first met. The majority of what Tenchi brought was for Ryoko, and Vice Versa. The Majority of Amagasaki brought was Hentai related.

Other than these friends, there are other familiar faces to us, the viewer.

Akito:OOO! Pai Look at what I've found now! A Chibi Usa Doll!

Pai:Good Grief. What junk. Anyway, she's pure evil!

Akito:I know, but so are we, remember?

Pai:I suspose so. But still, I can't believe you are spending your money on such rubbish. I am sure Mit isn't.

MIT:LOOK AT THIS MODEL! And Only 300000 yen!

Pai:Then again, I could be wrong…

Mit:This is a Gundam not yet appeared in the SERIS! How about that!

Pai:It's fake you dumbass!

Mit:Ah. Buggerit.

Akito:Oh well, let's see what else you got!

Mit:Er… I didn't get anything else.

Akito:But you have a bag full of stuff.

Mit:Well… That is personal stuff!

Pai: (snatching bag) That is Hentai stuff. I don't know what is worse, your Hentai models, or Akito's chibis…

Mit:You found chibis?

Akito:Why yes, loads! Look! A Chibi Gundam!

Pai:That's a fake too. The colours are wrong.

Akito:What makes you so sure?

Pai:What Gundam Pilot would paint their gundam pink, with yellow dots?

Akito:The vender said it was Relena's….

Pai fell over backwards. Once they had helped her up, their true purpose for coming to the market came to view.

Akito:*sigh* and I was having so much fun…

Mit:Well since this is a fake, I have little use for it…

Mit threw the model into the air. High into the air. Once it started falling again, it seemed to start growing to those who were on the ground, and had noticed it. Probably to do with distance and such. When it was about to land, it was blindingly obvious it had grown!

Vender:AGHH! I am really really sorry to whoever I sold that fake, I will never do it again! Please gods, let me live!

Ryoko:HHhhhmmm an Oversized Gundam Model. Sound familiar?

Tenchi:That plastic soldier from Yugi's training?

Ryoko:Just exactly what I was thinking… We seem to have picked up an new enemy…

Yugi:Shall I blast it?

Ryoko:Mmmm no, not quite yet.

The "Gundam" finally spots his targets.

Pilot: Tenchi, Ryoko, Sasami, Ryo Ohki, and Yugi. I will Destroy you.

Ryoko:"Destroy" us? Er, the correct line is "Kill". Geez, this must be fake, what baka would get kill and destroy mixed up?

Tenchi:Yeah. I mean, replacing Kill with destroy is something only a complete idiot would do.

Yugi: Have a Present Mister Fake Gundam.

Yugi lobbed a blast at it. But it lifted its shield, and deflected the blast.

Ryoko: Hhhhmm, the soldier thing didn't do that before.

Tenchi: Whoever is behind these things seems to have increased his difficulty… Should be interesting.

Ryoko: Still has no chance.

Mit: I will have you know that this possessed toy will prove a match for you even, Ryoko!

Mit teleported onto the top of a nearby stall.

Ryoko: Does he look familiar to you, Dear?

Tenchi: Reminds me of that guy from the House of the Entural Pledge. Hotsimua or something.

Ryoko: Ah yes, that's right. Yugi, have you been forming a new gang behind our backs?

Yugi:No.

Ryoko: Just checking. Ok, Hotsumua clone, who are you, and who are you working for?

Mit: I come under several names, but most just call me plain, just call me…

M…I…T…

Sasami:…T…I…N…S…

She and Yugi Giggle together.

Mit:Wha? Grrr, that was lame!

Ryoko:Anyway, Hotsumua Clone Mittens, would you like to see me defeat your silly toy?

Akito: Just feel lucky he didn't use one of his Hentai models…

Mit: AKITO! I am the one in control of this Operation!

Pai: No you are not, I am!

Tenchi: Right… There are three of them.

Yugi:Four. There is bound to be another character, the main boss, but they won't grace us with their presence for a while yet.

Sasami: Who are you mysterious Character No.3?

Mit: She's Pai, Mecha Bitch…

Pai: WHAT?!?!

Mit: A joke, A joke, tis nothing more than a joke!

Ryoko: Look, I am just going to destroy this silly thing, then I will go for you lot, so please stick around.

Mit: HHHm, I would like to see her try…

Akito:Why? Does it have a move to remove her clothing?

Mit: o,.O What? NO!! Wish I had thought of that now…

Ryoko fired a blast at the Mech, and as expected, it blocked with its shield. However, Ryoko Teleported in close, and started to bash the head to bits. Finally, it moved the shield to block, and finally the lazer blast reached him.

Pai: Wow. That was hard.

Akito: Please tell me you are just under predicting how powerful they are, and you have many more power things up your sleave.

Mit:I do. But how can she be that powerful?

Pai: Well, Yugi's attack was several years ago, MAYBE SHE TRAINED SINCE!!

Mit:But why?

Ryoko:Because I liked training with Tenchi.

Pai:There, see she trained. With him. Does that mean he is as powerful, without the need for that weapon you hold the pieces of round your neck?

They nodded.

Akito: Hhhhhm, I don't think we were expecting this, at all.

Pai: But now we know. We have learnt much today. Thank you. Come on, let's go!

With that they dissappeared.

Yuri: JERKS! Well now they are gone.

Amagasaki:Let's continue shopping!

Yuri:But the market is destroied!

Amag:Ah… Well let's shop-lift instead!

They dragged Amag away from the remains of a Hentai Model stall.

Tenchi: Now to find our appartment.

The apparment they had found was the exact same one as Tenchi had stayed in during previous visits. Appart from, they brought a few adjacent ones as well. Yuri and Amagasaki helped them unpack. Then Amagasaki remembered something.

Amagasaki: OH! Tenchi, Ryoko, Koji arranged a little get together for us all, to welcome you here. It is at a nearby restaurant.

Ryoko: Oh? Cool, so we can meet up, chat about old times, and get updated quickly! Great!

Yuri: He also said his boss would be coming during the evening. He wanted to meet you both. Apparently he knew you when you were younger.

Tenchi: Me?

Yuri: No, Ryoko.

Ryoko dropped her box.

Ryoko:What? But I don't come from around here, you guys know that! That's impossiable!

Yuri: Maybe. But I've meet the guy. Gives me the willies. Wouldn't surprise me if he did come from another planet. Some Creepy one.

Sasami:Maybe That's who they are working for!

Yugi: Don't be silly Sasami, too soon. Though maybe it is a shadow?

Amgasaki: Wouldn't they use a shadow which appeared more friendly?

Tenchi:Besides, Ryoko wouldn't of known someone like that.

Ryoko: I wonder who they are.

That night they all went to the restaurant, and while Ryoko and Tenchi caught up on recent events, and remembered school days, while Sasami and Yugi got to know these friends. Koji wasn't there yet, but apparently he would be arriving with his boss. It was getting quite late when Koji arrived. Ryoko was the first to notice him. Then she noticed the man standing next to him, and shattered her glass in her hands. Tenchi looked surprised, and followed her eyes, which now had a look of anger and fear in them. He followed them, to Kagato.

Koji: Er… guy, this is my Boss, Mr-

Ryoko: Kagato. Well you always did know how to ruin a good party.

Kagato: Hello Ryoko.

Ryoko: Those bouty hunters from a few weeks back. Your doing, I presume.

Kagato: Just a little tester, a joke, as it were.

Ryoko stood up.

Ryoko: So what do you want?

Kagato: To offer you a job mainly. You were always one of the Greats, but with my guidence, …

Ryoko: … I would rule the Universe, yes, so you've told me a million times. Well you know the answer to that.

Kagato: So. It has not changed? Pity.

Tecnhi: Ryoko. Who is he?

Ryoko: One of the most feared Space Gansters in the Galaxy. Is always trying to get me to join his organisation. So this is where you've been these past decades.

Kagato: Ditto.

Ryoko: Were you around when I was with Tenchi here a few years ago?

Kagato: Yes. But I needed more time for planning. There is much to my plan, you are not my only concern. But you are my chief one.

Ryoko: So. What's so special about me?

Kagato: Hmm Hmm hmm. You don't remember. Well, you will do. Maybe I should leave you and your friends to their little party, since I am not welcome.

He turned and left. Koji nerviously sat down.

Koji: Sorry Ryoko, but he is my boss, and a strange man, whom I didn't want to upset.

Ryoko: It's Ok. You didn't know he would be like that. I understand.

Tenchi:He seemed very interested in you, Ryoko.

Ryoko: I am not sure why, but something tells me, I will find out soon.

Amagasaki: Well now that jerk has gone, let's have a toast for no more Jerks!

Yuri: Yeah, maybe we can get rid of you!

Amagaski: Hey!

They laughed. They lifted their glasses. But just as the clinked, they exploded. They all looked shocked. Ryoko turned, and saw the cause. There was Nagi, holding a powerful lazer weapon. Soon the place was in panic. With the panic, they all got separated. Although somehow, Yuri got stuck with Amagasaki again. Ryoko engaged Nagi to prevent her from hurting anyone, Sasami and Yugi got caught in the crowd, and couldn't get out of it again. Tenchi got caught in it, but was desposited in an Allyway. It seemed sort of planned. But at the same time, Nagi showed signs of being confused, as though she had not expected this. It was planned, but each part by a different planner. Each planner had planned on their own, and some had not noticed the other's plans. It was confused alright. But Planned.