Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Tenchi Destiny ❯ Sasami Verses Love. ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 5: Sasami Verses Love.
 
BOOM Crash!
Washu's lab door burst open. Washu flew out and hovered over the sofa. Ryoko came out. She gathered power in her wrist gems and began forming power orbs. She threw the orbs at Washu, which missed completely, destroying the wall on the other side. Washu vanished and appeared outside. Ryoko flew through the roof and out to Washu.
“What's this about, Ryoko?” Washu asked calmly.
“You know perfectly well what it's about.” Ryoko charged Washu. Washu vanished before impact and appeared somewhere behind Ryoko. Ryoko threw more energy at her. Each shot missed. Washu charged up a large energy blast.
“Now listen Ryoko. No one has every seen me use my power. So I must warn you.” Washu said.
“You can't hurt me.” Ryoko said as she charged Washu again. Washu shot Ryoko, launching her to the ground below. Washu appeared at the bottom and walked over to her daughter.
“I made you, Ryoko. And I can unmake you just as easily.” She said. Ryoko jumped up and grabbed Washu by the collar.
“By the way… if this is about Tenchi… then you've got it all wrong. Tenchi let me down three hours ago.” Washu said.
“What… Then who is he in love with?”
 
Tenchi was at a cliff edge with Sasami and Yugi.
“What did you want, Tenchi?” Sasami asked innocently. Tenchi turned to face her.
“Sasami… I… about what Ayeka said.” Tenchi started.
“Yeah?”
“She said you wasn't a part of the vote… but what she didn't know was…” Tenchi paused. Sasami was going red in her cheeks. Her heart was pounding like crazy. What was happening? Sasami did not know what to think. `What is Tenchi trying to say?' Sasami thought to herself. Yugi smiled and stepped away from Sasami. Tenchi walked up closer to her.
“Sasami…” He said. Their faces were close.
“Y… Yes… Tenchi?” Sasami asked, embarrassed. Tenchi placed his hand on Sasami's left cheek, pulled her face closer, and kissed her on the lips. Sasami's eyes widened, and she closed them and kissed him back. Yugi blushed as she watched this. Ryoko watched from the sky. Ayeka watched from behind a tree. Kiyone and Mihoshi picked it up on radar. Washu saw with Ryoko. Nobuyuki was taping the whole thing. In addition, Yosho felt it in the air.
 
Authors notes: It's amazing how throughout the show, when something like this happens. Everyone sees. Isn't it?
 
Tenchi and Sasami broke apart. Sasami was a deep red in her cheeks and a light pink in the face. Tenchi was a bit pink in the cheeks. Yugi clapped. Both of them looked at her smiling face.
“That was probably the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my whole life.” She said. “But who would have thought the sun would be setting just as you did it. It made a more radiant brilliance to it.” Yugi smiled.
“Looks like you blushing also Yugi.” Tenchi said.
“Yeah… well… I…” Yugi could not say. Ayeka walked out from the bushes.
“So… lord Tenchi. You chose my sister after all. I will not allow it!” She yelled.
“And whom, may I ask say's you have any opinion?” Yugi asked.
“Sasami is my younger sister. I have my reasons for disagreeing.” Ayeka stated.
“Tell us then, Ayeka.” Tenchi said. Ayeka began to walk over.
“First there is a seven year difference in your ages.” Ayeka started.
“There is also a seven-hundred age difference but I'm not complaining.” Tenchi joked.
“And she is far too young to be getting into a serious relationship.” Ayeka finished. Sasami was about to speak when Tenchi butted in.
“Surprisingly, Sasami is more mature than most of you other girls. You and Ryoko especially.” Tenchi explained.
“I…” Ayeka froze.
“See what I mean. Sasami does not grasp onto me all the time or fight someone over me.” Tenchi explained.
“But I…” Ayeka was about to explain.
“Sorry, Ayeka. You lose, Sasami wins. There's not an explanation that will change my mind. I'm sorry.” Tenchi said. “Come on girls.” Tenchi said to Yugi and Sasami. “Let's go home, shall we?” Tenchi and the two girls walked past Ayeka and headed for home.
 
The next day was a normal one, Sasami was Cooking, Yugi was talking with her. Tenchi was training, Yosho supervised. Nobuyuki read the daily paper. Ayeka was in her room, Ryoko on the Sofa watching TV. Mihoshi and Kiyone were returning from patrol. Washu was in her lab, and Ryo-ohki was trying to nick a carrot. But other than that, it was perfectly normal.
 
However, Later on that evening. Tenchi returned home to find he had been invited to one of his old Tokyo friend's birthday parties and he was aloud to bring anyone he wanted to. So, why not take all the girls and his folks? All but Yosho and Nobuyuki agreed to go. They had to hurry and get ready because it was that night the party was on. Talk about lame postal service, huh? They all got ready and left for the party. On the train, Tenchi was giving rules.
“Ok, this is one of my best friends so I don't want to ruin it. Okay, Ayeka and Ryoko. I don't care if you fight as long as beam sabres, orbs and flying pieces of wood are not involved. No flying, to passing through walls, No teleporting. Washu, No science or flirting.” He explained.
“Oh, Tenchi… Don't tell me you think I'm too old to flirt.” Washu joked.
“Washu, you look younger than most of the girls in the school.” Tenchi complimented.
“Thank you, Tenchi darling!” Washu said, kidding again. Sasami grew a frown.
“I have a rule also… Unless we are all right with it, Tenchi won't dance with anyone except us girls.” She smirked.
“With us? You mean, not just you, Sasami?” Ayeka asked.
“Hey, I may have won Tenchi, but that doesn't make me selfish!” Sasami said insulted.
“Thank you, Sasami.” Said the other girls.
“There is only one thing I'll protest against…” Sasami started with an evil like grin.
“What's that?”
“You can hug him, if he lets you… but only I get to kiss him!” Sasami said, She began laughing, as did Yugi. The other girls moaned at this. Tenchi laughed along with the two girls.