Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ The Second Chance ❯ When your on trial....Seperations are ineveitable. ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

second chance...cont.
Who is the steel eyed man and what does he want? A monster is a monster indeed or is it. Ryoko finds many things to question and only so many can own her heart.
Turning her back to him she continued," I thought i was safe..finally safe from him." Ryoko began speaking softly as if afraid of the words. "We were going on that..that picnic you remember? To celebrate starfire day, and i felt his presence the minute he came near the planet.I tried to leave and escape before he got his hands on me but he found sarah first. I knew he'd make me ki....k..k, do unspeakable things. Still i tried to save her, and in doing so i gave him what he wanted." Ryokos voice hardened and a tear slipped down her face as she slid to her knees. Not welcome to the idea of another crying jag she dug her fingernails into the palms of her hands, cutting ten perfectly formed bloody half moons. Tsetsuke moved to face her only to find her eyes distant while she was stuck in the horrific memory. Focusing her eyes on him she palmed the hard angles of his face. " I fought so hard to see your face again, and when i did it was a blessing and a curse. He spotted the weakness I had for you and exploited it, I remember you running and then he took control." her voice shook with emotion. "Stop!" he commanded her not wanting to force her down the painful memory. She stood in memory and mimicked the blow that was forever etched in the scarred depths of her heart. At the same time a bolt of power hit tsetsuke, and he collapsed. High above them in space two steel colored eyes narrowed in amusement as he blew across his cooling palms. It had taken a lot of energy to send the bolt, and even more precision to get it where he needed it. It was worth it though," the seperation has begun." his deep voice stated.
Ryoko snapped out of the memory trance and stared at tsetsuke horrified at what she had done. Jerking him into her arms she teleported quickly to the lab. "Washu!!" she screamed, immediately a bed appeared in front of her as various medical equipment appeared. Looking over Tsetsukes body at washu she started," We were talking and remembering, and I...I...I'm not safe it's time." she stated phasing out of the room. Washu grabbed her arm before she dissapeared, " One day!?" she pleaded," your not dangerous." Ryoko didn't say a word and dissapeared out of sight.
Tenchi was tending the fields when he felt the release of power. Grabbing the hoe he kicked off the metal head for a makeshift staff and ran towards the disturbance. He had barely any time to register anything when he saw ryoko teleport with tsetsuke.Knowing that she was likely headed for washu tenchi unclenched his muscles. It was most likely they had been sparing or something like that.Tenchi never took anyones wounds lightly, and he tried not to dwell on the reason he didn't care for tsetsuke and walked at a leisurely pace back to the fields. On the way he stopped beneath a sakura tree, ' her sakura tree' he thought fondly. Leaning against the base tenchi breathed in the light tantalizing smell of the blossoms. Had he left right then he would have missed the sound of ryoko teleporting in. Tenchi didn't move afraid she would discover him beneath the tree, but not completely sure why. Thinking better of what he was doing he opened his mouth only to be interupted by his grandfathers voice.
"Good afternoon Miss ryoko nice weather we are having hmmm?" Katsuhito began. Ryoko pushed her back farther into the trunk of the tree with a hmmmph. "Washu called me because she thinks that you are thinking some things you should not." he began only to be cut off by ryoko. "Stop," she began tiredly defeat laced withing her tone,"I finally see the truth of what I am...a monster. I've tried to hide myself in the love I feel for tenchi and yet i still can't deny what's there." "Ryoko...," Katsuhito began only to be cut of by something. Leaves rustled and branches creaked, it became apparent someone was climbing the tree. "Tsetsuke...." ryoko breathed in relief as his familiar face came into view,"...I..." He silenced her with a firm pull into his chest fusing his mouth upon hers. "But I'm dangerous you saw...you felt." she began. "I didn't cross 13 planets in 2000 years to lose you now." Tsetsuke said.
Katsuhito silently pulled the shocked tenchi from beneath the tree, the makeshift weapon forgotten in the shadow of the tree he bowed to his grandfather, and a tear escaped down his face he quicly brushed it away. Realizing a match he'd never known he'd been fighting, he may just have lost.
Pushing back away from the embrace ryoko struggled to get her emotions under control. "I can't," she began. " Because your still in love with tenchi, he finished her sentence for her. "In that case let the games begin," tsetsuke said casually as he started down the tree. Soon the forest returned to its quiet tranquility and only then did the elder princess step from behind her hiding place. And she did burn, and she did rage. The lines were drawn that day, and the seperation did begin.