Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ The Tough Ones ❯ fight on ryoko ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

"Dad," said Gohan with pure happiness in his voice. Gohan ran past the door and gave his dad a hug. Goten and just stood there looking at a man that look like the older him.

"Uh mommy, why is there a man here that looks like me?,"Goten said.

"Goten honey, this is your father. He came back to live with us again," said Chi Chi.

"Hello Goten, it's great to finally meet you," said Goku with a goofy grin on his face.

Goten ran up to his father and gave him a hug. Goku than picked him up, and rocked him like a baby.

***

The next day

Chi Chi was on the phone talking with Bulma. They were planning a BBQ/party for Goku's return.

***

"Hey Vegeta, I've got something I want you to do for me," said Bulma.

"What is it woman," said Vegeta in his usual gruff tone.

"Will you watch Trunks for me while I go to the market for food?" asked Bulma.

"Whatever woman," and Vegeta headed towards the gravity room.

Bulma knew Vegeta well, enough to take that as a yes. She grabbed her keys and left for the market.

***

Ryoko was flying around Satan City. "Where can I go now that I finally have all my gems?" Ryoko checked her pockets for the gems, and they were still there.

***

Bulma just finished her grocery shopping, and put all the food in the capsules. She was about to enter her air car, until some street thugs grabbed her, and started ripping off her clothes. Bulma screamed out loud for someone to help her.

"Let go of me. Somebody help me please," screamed Bulma.

"Don't worry babe we'll be gentle with a pretty little thing like you," said the thug.

Ryoko heard Bulma's screams of distress *Maybe I should help. Rape is wrong*

Ryoko flew to the ally, where she saw Bulma being stripped to her bra and panties.

"You can let her go right now or I'll kill off all of you. And make sure no remains are ever found," said Ryoko with venom in her voice. One of the thugs went up to Ryoko and tried to grab her, but Ryoko ducked, and punched the thug in the face. Killing him with one swift blow.

"I'd get the hell out of here! Unless you want to end up like your friend," said Ryoko.

One of the thugs grabbed a pipe from under him, and ran towards Ryoko. She flew into the air, and gave him a drop kick through the skull, killing him in the process.

Scared shitless, the other gang members ran away.

"You should go now. It isn't safe for you to be here," said Ryoko.

Thank you miss, thank you please let me make it up. You could stay at my home if you want," said Bulma.

Ryoko agreed because she wasn't going back to Tenchi's and she really had no other place to go. Bulma led Ryoko to her air car. and told her to come on in.

"All right let's go, by the way my name is Bulma Briefs.

"My name is Ryoko Habuki, and thank you for letting me stay at your home."

"Oh no thank you. If it wasn't for you I'd still be there with those men," said Bulma.

Bulma then started the aircraft when asked Ryoko.

"How do you know how to fly Ryoko? Most of my friends and husband can fly, but you seem to do it differently." said Bulma.

"Oh its natural for me. I can even go through solid objects," said Ryoko in a bored tone.

***

*I'm starting to get worried, Damn it! Where is she?* Vegeta thought as he paced back and forth, like a rocking chair. "That's it, I'm going to find that woman, and make her pay for making me worry" Vegeta said while walking out the door. Just then, Bulma's air car landed outside of her home.

"Wow your house sure is big," Ryoko said with amusement in her voice.

"Yes, we are the richest family in the world, and I'm the president of Capsule Corp," said Bulma with pride in her voice

"Well if you're president, why don't you just make someone else go shopping for you?" Ryoko asked.

"You see my husband isn't human and he eats a whole lot-," Bulma was interrupted when Vegeta came outside with anger glare in his eyes.

"Who is this woman with you Bulma?" said Vegeta with a mixture of anger and amusement in his voice.

"Um excuse me my name isn't woman. It's Ryoko little man," said Ryoko staring him down with her arms folded daring him to say it again.

"Settle down both of you," said Bulma franticly "she saved me today from a bunch of thugs. So the least you can do is not fight with her," explained Bulma.

"The woman called me little man. When I'm done with her then we'll see who is little," said Vegeta.

"Well, come on big boy I'll teach you a lesson," boasted Ryoko.

"How dare you. I am the prince of Saiyans. You will show me respect," said Vegeta in his usual stance.

"That's supposed to make me respect you? Let's see what you got," said Ryoko getting her fighting stance.

"Fight later for Dende's sake. We don't need the whole neighborhood to hear okay," said Bulma.

Vegeta looked at Bulma wanting to protest, but noticed she didn't have any clothing on. Only undergarments.

"What happened to you woman? Did someone attack you at the market," asked a flustered Vegeta.

"Yes, I was assaulted. I told you before. They dragged me into the alley, when I was putting the groceries into the car," said a still shaken Bulma.

"I will hunt them down and give them a slow painful death," said Vegeta powering up to ssj2.

"Power down Vegeta, Ryoko saved me. That's why I invited her to stay here as a guest in our home, until she wants to leave," said Bulma.

**************************************************************** *****

That's all folks!! Edited by:Kandy

And dont forget to check out her fics please review them.