Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ The Tough Ones ❯ remember ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter 2

The next day

"Chi Chi come on lets go, Bulma's probably waiting for us, and I'm hungry," whined Goku.

"You just ate!" screamed Chi Chi.

The Son family got into their car and headed for the Capsule Corp. No one said anything about food on the ride there.

***

"Miss Ryoko, Mom wanted me to ask you if were going to get ready for the party?" asked Trunks

"I'll get ready, but how should I dress?" asked Ryoko.

"Well we're swimming," said Trunks.

"All right thanks, for letting me know Trunks. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll get dressed now," said Ryoko.

"Okay, see you at the party Miss Ryoko," said Trunks and left the room.

***

"Hey Bulma, its me Goku. I'm back." said Goku walking though the front door of the Capsule Corp.

"Goku!" Bulma ran up to him to give him a hug. "Vegeta get over here and give Goku a hug right now," said Bulma with the couch for a month look.

"Humph, now that you're back finally, I'll be able to kill you Kakarot," said Vegeta and walked away.

" I can tell Vegeta hasn't changed in seven years," said Goku and everyone laughed.

Bulma and Chi Chi went out to cook the BBQ, Videl, Gohan, Trunks, and Goten went to the swimming pool.

Trunks was wearing black swimming shorts, and so was Goten, but his were a little lighter. Gohan was wearing blue swim shorts, and Videl was wearing a two piece white bikini. Gohan couldn't keep his eyes off her for one minute.

***

Ryoko walked down the stairs wearing the sexiest 2 piece silver bikini, and she heard Vegeta talking to someone.

"Goku," said a shocked Ryoko.

"Why are you here?" asked Goku with worry in his voice, "it's been ten years," said Goku before he ran up to her to shake her hand. Ryoko slapped his hand away and gave him a bear hug, that made even Goku beg for mercy.

"Ahem…I see that you know this woman," said Vegeta in his usual gruff tone.

"I have a confession to make-Vegeta you know the time after I defeated Freeza, and I refused to come back? While that's because I was with Ryoko. I lied about the Yadrats, it was Ryoko who taught me the instant transmission. And she was the one who saved my life when Namek exploded," said Goku.

flashback

After Namek exploded Goku was floating in outer space, with all his blood around him, he was unconscious and about to die when someone/something spotted him.

"Ryo-ohki look. There seems to be one survivor from the explosion. The beam him in right away." Yelled Ryoko.

Goku's body floated in the middle of the star shaped ship as he was about to fall Ryoko caught him.

Ryoko placed Goku on the chair, and used her self recovery powers on Goku.

*I hope this works* Ryoko pleaded to herself. Miraculously they did, and she watched as the wounds began to healed, and as the stranger awoke.

"Am I dead? How did I survive the explosion?" groaned Goku. "You healed me, but how?" Asked a puzzled Goku.

"I found you a float and hurt, right after this planet was destroyed. I took you on board, and recovered you." Explained Ryoko.

Ryoko teleported right on top of Goku "You know, you're kind of cute," said Ryoko before she pinched his cheeks.

"Stop that! Please I'm married," said Goku with distress in his voice.

"Oh well. Anyways, I know you're not Namakien, so how did you end up there?" asked Ryoko.

"Oh I ended up there right after I fought this guy named…" Goku trailed off.

After Goku told Ryoko everything about himself, Ryoko told Goku on how she was a space pirate/demon, and that she was 5000 years old.

Goku was stunned because she looked like she was 20 years old.

"How do you teleport like that?" asked Goku

"Do you want me to teach you how to teleport? I can sense that your strong, so it shouldn't take too long to teach you how to teleport," said Ryoko.

"I wouldn't want to be a bother towards you." said Goku.

"It's no problem, really it should be a piece of cake," said Ryoko.

After days of training to learn finally learned the move Goku. But, it took a lot of concentration to for him to teleport, because he wasn't a demon.

"Now you do me a favor," said Ryoko in a sexy seductive tone.

Goku was petrified because Ryoko sounded like she wanted sex from him.

"You know I'm m..m..m.a.rried," said Goku.

"No, I don't want sex. I want you to help me rob a bank." said Ryoko in a low seductive tone, that Goku couldn't even resist.

"What?! You know I could never do that. I'm not that kind of person. I haven't done anything bad in my entire life," said Goku.

"Come on, you got to be able to live free. I mean it won't really be hurting anyone," coaxed Ryoko whilst placing her hand on Goku's thigh, "Please Goku," begged Ryoko.

"All right, I'll do it, only if I don't have to kill anyone," said Goku.

"Goku, you got your self a deal," said a very happy Ryoko.

"Hey what's that?" asked Ryoko said while looking at a very large reptile.

"Oh it's the dragon. My friends want to wish me back to earth." Goku explained.

"A Shenloah, tell them I'll be there later," said Goku.

"Well, that's it. So, what planet are we going to rob?" asked Goku.

"Oh I'm glad you asked that. Were going to rob the planet Jurai. Have you ever heard of it Goku?" asked Ryoko.

"No, I sure haven't," Goku responded.

"Well, you don't worry about a thing. We'll be reaching Jurai's orbit in about 1 hour," said Ryoko.

"I'm getting nervous, I've never done anything wrong in my life," said Goku.

"Oh don't be so scared," said Ryoko patted Goku's back. Which sent him 4 feet flying.

"Wow Ryoko, I didn't know you knew how to fight as well, and your hit is amazing," said Goku.

"I could say the same for you Goku. You didn't fly as far as I thought you would," laughed Ryoko and Goku.

"You know Ryoko, I haven't had a good laugh in a while, and I miss being able to talk freely with someone," said Goku.

"I know what you mean all I have is my spaceship Ryo-ohki so its good to talk to someone who can relate, you know what I mean," said Ryoko.

"We have just entered Jurai's orbit you ready Ryo-ohki on my mark," said Ryoko

"Fire!"

Then Ryo-Ohki blasted the pillars that were in their way and entered Jurai.

"Are you ready Goku," asked Ryoko, "yes" said Goku.

Ryo-ohki landed on the capital of Jurai and Goku and Ryoko jumped out of the ship then Ryo-ohki turned to a cabbit which surprised Goku.

"Ryoko, your ship just turned in to a cat," said Goku in amazement.

"No time to talk. We enter through the front of the bank. We fight the guards, and run off with the money," said Ryoko.

"Why don't we enter through the back?" asked Goku.

"If we go through the back, we will get caught, and believe it or not there is more security in the back," said Ryoko.

Ryoko blasted the front guard in the stomach leaving him unconscious, and Goku teleported behind the second guard and knocked him out with a roundhouse kick. More guards came out and thesy were tougher. One of them kicked Ryoko in the stomach, and sent her flying in the air. Ryoko teleported behind the guard, knocked him out, and threw him at the guard that was headed for Goku. Goku dodged the rest of the guards punches with ease, and powered up and sent all them flying toward Ryoko, who blasted them on their way to her.

"Watch yourself around here Goku," said Ryoko as the flew in to the bank.

"I didn't think robbing a bank would be so much fun," said Goku. They both spotted someone with purple hair.

"Hey Goku I think that's the 1st princess of Jurai and her guardians." said Ryoko in a devilish tone.

"Ryoko, so what's the plan? I can sense these guardians have a lot of power. Do you want a direct assault or should we just wait until she's off guard?" asked Goku.

"A direct assault sounds good Goku. I'll take care of the princess, and you take care of the guardians," said Ryoko.

Goku punched Azaka, and threw a ki blast at Kamadake throwing them backwards. Ryoko jumped on Aeka's face, leaving a foot mark there.

Ryoko bursted in laughter "How do you like that princess prissy pants?" boasted Ryoko.

"How dare you. I am the crown princess, and you dare to hit and insult me on my own planet. You-you're that demon woman they were talking about. No matter I'll…"Aeka was interrupted when Ryoko punched her in the face.

"You'll do what princess?" laughed Ryoko.

"Prepare to die demon woman," said Aeka as she shocked Ryoko with her logs and threw Ryoko through the bank wall.

"Take that demon woman," cackled Aeka in fits of laughter. But, before she could finish Ryoko picked her up from behind, and threw her through the ceiling.

Goku blasted Azaka at Kamadake, and picked up a huge piece of ruble and threw it at the Jurai guardians.

"Ryoko come on lets go!" screamed Goku.

"I'm coming I'm coming," said Ryoko.

They both ran into a vault and grabbed as much money as they could, and ran out.

"Ryo-ohki," yelled Ryoko picked the cabbit up, and throwing it in to the air. It then changed in to the space ship, and transported Ryoko and Goku to a safety zone.

1 week later

Ryoko and Goku both said their good-byes. With the money they had stolen, Goku had bought a ship to take him back to the earth.

"Good-bye Ryoko. You've given me something that no one else ever had. This is the most fun I've ever had in my entire life. I hope we meet again someday," said Goku as he got into his ship, and took off towards the earth.

"Good-bye Goku. I'll going to miss you so very much," said Ryoko with tears rolling down her cheeks as she watched his space ship flying off into space.

***

flashback Ends