Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ The Tough Ones ❯ the kiss and laugh ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

"Didn't Gero wanted me to kill you because some of three gems?" said Eighteen.

"Really?," said Ryoko with malice in her voice.

*I didn't know that these earthlings were capable of such technology. I better keep my cool* thought Ryoko.

"Ooh Eighteen?" asked Krillin

"I don't know what your talking about." Said Ryoko in an air headed tone.

"Well, never mind then." said Eighteen, she stood up and went to talk with Bulma and Chi Chi.

***

Three hours later every one left except Bulma's family and Goku's family and Ryoko

"That was great." said Goku. after eating. What surprised him is that Ryoko could almost eat as much as he could.

"Hey what are you staring at?" Ryoko asked.

Goku blushed, and looked the other way.

"So you want to be like that." Ryoko whispered with a smirk on her face.

Since no one else was in the kitchen, except Vegeta, Ryoko tackled Goku on the floor, and tickled him till he was begging her to stop. Ryoko let go, and laid down on the floor next to Goku. Vegeta walked out of the room, leaving Goku and Ryoko to contend to their own business.

"Goku, if you weren't with that woman, would you consider being with me?" Whispered Ryoko.

"You all ready know the answer to that." Goku whispered back, and then he smiled at Ryoko.

*Oh Ryoko how dear you are to me, * thought Goku.

Ryoko was about to leave until Goku pulled her down, by her arm, and covered her mouth with his.

"That was my first kiss." Blushed Ryoko. Only after realizing that she just kissed back a married man. "Goku I can't. You're a married," said Ryoko with a sad tone.

"You're right. I'm sorry, please forgive me Ryoko?" Said Goku in an even sadder tone.

"We can still be friends Goku," said Ryoko.

"Thank you for understanding Ryoko. But, for what it's worth, I would-I can't believe that I'm going to say this…I would jump you this very next second, if I wasn't married." Said Goku.

Goku got up and helped Ryoko up too.

"Well I'll see you tomorrow," said Ryoko

"Tomorrow it is," replied Goku. "Hey kids, Chi Chi lets go," said Goku.

"Are you leaving now Goku?" Asked Bulma.

"Well it's late, and I want to get up extra early to start training again," said Goku.

***

The next morning, some exciting news for Goku

"Goku," Ryoko yelled out while pounding on the door. Goku finally came to the door and answered it "What's going on you guys?" asked Goku,

"I've got some good news and bad news," said Ryoko

"Woman, will you stop that screeching? You'll wake up the harpy bitch," said Vegeta.

"What did I tell you about calling me woman!" Screamed Ryoko, while making an attempt to punch Vegeta's face, when Goku teleported in front of him, and Ryoko ended-up punched Goku in the face.

Goku flew when the her fist made impact to his face, leaving himself Vegeta on the floor.

"Goku I'm sorry," said Ryoko and running up to Goku, and pushed Vegeta four meters back.

"I'm all right Ryoko I think," said Goku rubbing his cheek.

Ryoko lifted Goku up and rubbed the dirt off his clothes. Vegeta got up, pushed Goku out of the way causing him to fall ground face first.

"How dare you push the prince of Saiyans," screamed Vegeta.

"And here I thought we were on earth, stupid me. Why don't you go back to your own planet?!" screamed Ryoko.

"Listen here you big breasted bimbo, I am the prince of Saiyans and you are the scum I step on," said Vegeta.

"How dare you treat me like that. I am just as equal in every way as you are. For what you said I should just kick your ass," said Ryoko.

"Stop it both of you right now," said Goku. Ryoko and Vegeta both powered down, but didn't look at one another.

"Well, Kakarot the woman here has some interesting news that I think you'll want to hear,"said Vegeta.

"And what is that?" asked Goku.

"You see Goku I was watching TV. and there is this world tourn-," Ryoko was about to finish her sentence when Goku screamed "World tournament!."

"Yes," said Ryoko in a monotone voice. "And, the bad news is, I'm going to enter and win all the prize," said Ryoko in a delighted voice.

"Oh really woman, I bet you couldn't make it past the first round of fighting without running home crying," smirked Vegeta.

"I'm not even going to look at you little man," Ryoko phased out of Vegeta's sight and went home.

"Nice going Vegeta. Why are you so mean to her?" asked Goku.

"That woman has lots of will power, but I can tell she is hurt and all alone like I was once. The last thing she needs is someone trying to comfort her," said Vegeta.

"Why do you care about Ryoko?" asked Goku.

"She did save Bulma did she not?" said Vegeta.

"Yes, she did." Said Goku.

"It's my way of thanking her," said Vegeta.

Unbeknownst to Vegeta and Goku, Ryoko did not phase home. She was hiding behind some trees that were behind Vegeta and Goku. "So that's why he's so mean to me." *Thanks Veggie* thought Ryoko before she left.

***

I know this chapter was short but I'll make it up to you later and please review.