The Legend Of Zelda Fan Fiction ❯ Zelda Ocarina of Time: Behind The Scenes ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer:
Do I have to say it? I DON”T OWN ZELDA! There.
 
 
 
 
“I can warp us so that we're closer to Lon Lon ranch, but I'd be warping you back to the Temple of Time.” “I think I'd prefer the walk,” Joey said. He smiled and started to walk off leaving them behind. Kari shrugged and put her ocarina away and ran to catch up to him. “Do you remember the way?”

“Of course, I've been around here so many times, but, that was seven years ago.” She laughed, “Well things haven't changed much.” He smiled,” I've been in that temple for so long…” He turned around and looked at Link. “Link, how long did that seem to you?” “Just minutes, why?” “Your lucky then, I lived through the entire seven years.” “Wow. You must of got hungry then,” Kari said. The two of them turned at the smell of warm food. Kari was walking a little behind with some sort of cooked food on a stick. Link looked over her shoulder to see a large spider with a gaping hole in its back and a leg missing. Kari smiled and offered them a bite. “Hungry?” Link took one look at the leg and retched. “No thanks.” Joey grinned and held out a hand, “I suppose you'll end up making me won't you?” She just nodded and tore off a piece and gave it to him. He sniffed at it for a moment then popped it into his mouth and started to chew it. “I guess its okay once you get used to it.” He turned around and started to walk again. “How long has Gannon been in control?” Joey asked Kari. “Lemme think… seven years.” “Seven years exactly?” “Yeah pretty much.” “So, exactly who are you and where are you from?” “I dunno.” “If memory serves me right girls are trained from a young age to be gerudos.” “I dunno.” “So how's Naboroo been doing?” “Naboroo? Naboroo who?” “Do you know anything?” “I know you ask a lot of questions and you…” “And I…?” “And you… you're…YOU'RE ANNOYING!” “What a guy can't ask questions?” “Not stupid questions.” “How about a guy who's been in a temple for seven years straight.” “Not stupid nosy questions.” “Okay…What's going on with the Zoras?” “Dunno. They just… disappeared.” “And the gorons?” “They did too.” “The Kokiri?” “They're being overrun by monsters.” “And the Hyrulians?” “Escaped to Kakirio or turned to redeads.” “And how about the castle?” “Dunno. Never seen it in my life.” “Any idea what happened to the other pieces of the triforce.” “Let's run. We'll get there quicker,” she said avoiding the question.
 
 
 
Note: Sorry. I know it's short. I'm kinnda busy right now! T.T