The Vampire Diaries Fan Fiction ❯ The Vampire Diaries Imagines ❯ Dinner Date (18+) ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Requested on Tumblr

Pairing: Kai Parker x fem!reader

Genre: Smut

Characters: Kai, Y/N

 

“This is lovely, Kai. I never expected you to do something like this. You hate being in restaurants.”

 

Kai sat across from you, his hands rubbing together. “Well, Y/N, I’ll endure it all for you. After all, you are the one that I’m going to spend the rest of my life with.” You smiled fondly at the glittering diamond ring on your finger. 

 

Kai had proposed to you about 2 years ago and you were married within the year. To your surprise, you and Kai adapted quite well to married life considering all of the supernatural threats that surrounded you both. 

 

The waiter came to your table and took your food order before bringing over the drinks that you had ordered earlier. You looked over at Kai and found him looking directly at you, causing a slight blush to rise on your cheeks.

 

“What are you staring at?” Kai reached over the table and took your hand. “The most beautiful woman in the world.” He kisses your hand before reaching into his front pocket and pulling out a large box, sliding it across the table.

 

Curiously, you raised your eyebrows at him. You took in just how sexy Kai looked in his suit. It hung tight in all of the right places which sent cool shivers up and down your spine. Manoeuvring yourself in your seat, you opened the box and were taken aback by its contents.

 

“Kai! You really didn’t have to.” You pulled out a large diamond necklace and stared in shock at him. He chuckled and walked behind you, grabbing the necklace to put it on you. Leaning down, he placed a sweet kiss to your cheek. “Only the best for my girl.”

 

Before he got back up, you pulled the side of his suit to keep Kai in place. “Thank you the necklace is beautiful, but I’d rather have your hands around my throat.”

 

Immediately, you could hear a low growl erupt from the back of Kai’s throat. He took your hand and led you towards the bathroom, locking the door. Kai turned his attention to you, his eyes black with lust. 

 

Kai backed you up against the wall like a predator stalking its prey. A gasp left your mouth as your back hit the cold wall, stuck between it and Kai. He lifted his hand to your throat and squeezed hard. “You wanted my hand around your throat, little slut. That’s what you got.”

 

Your nails began scratching the wall as Kai’s other hand travelled under your skirt toward your heat. Ghostly touches surrounded your mound as Kai continued to tease you. He sucked on your sweet spot whilst still holding your throat, squeezing harder a little as time went on. 

 

His taunting kisses travelled down your cheek, onto your collarbone and stopped at your clothed breasts. Moving the clothing away from your breasts with his teeth, Kai began nipping the skin around your nipple which made you pool in your panties.

 

He could sense your heartbeat getting faster as his fingers found your clit and began rubbing it as fast as he could. Your eyes fluttered closed and your eyes rolled to the back of your head as your orgasm washed over you. Kai covered your mouth as you screamed, your orgasm ripping through you.

 

Roughly, Kai threw you over a bathroom sink, pulled down your panties and his pants before sinking himself deep inside you. His hands held tight onto your hips as he thrusted into you, most likely leaving bruises. 

 

Your knuckles began to turn white as your grip on the near sinks tightened as another orgasm built up inside you. Your head was pulled back suddenly as Kai roughly pulled your hair back. “I want you to watch us. I want you to see how beautiful you look when I’m deep inside you, my little whore.”

 

He thrusted faster and faster, hitting your g-spot every time. Your legs buckled as Kai thrusted one last time inside you, sending you both into one last orgasm. His hot seed released inside you as he thrusted, your juices mixing together

 

He stayed inside you for a few minutes for you both to get your breath back. Kai gently backed out of you and pulled his pants up before gathering tissues to clean you up. You stayed in your position, completely worn out. 

 

Kai pulled your panties up before gently standing you up and wrapping his arm around your shoulders. “We’ll start round 2 when we get home, lets enjoy our dinner first.”