The Vampire Diaries Fan Fiction ❯ The Vampire Diaries Imagines ❯ Sweetness and Light (18+) ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Requested on Tumblr

Pairing: Enzo x fem!reader

Genre: Smut

Characters: Enzo, Y/N

 

 
 
Everybody thought that you were sweet and innocent, which is true, but behind closed doors you are a much different person and Enzo knows this all too well. Everyone thinks he’s the more dominant one in the bedroom but they are sorely mistaken. You love taking control of Enzo, having a powerful vampire quiver at your touch, it was thrilling. You especially like taking control in public places, usually restaurants, which is what happened this time. Enzo had been teasing you all through the meal but you couldn’t do anything about it at that moment because you were out with your friends. You threw daggers his way every time he did something but he just smiled, knowing how much it was affecting you. After a while, you couldn’t take it any longer so you excused yourself to go to the bathroom with Enzo following not long after. You went into a toilet cubicle and waited for Enzo to come and find you. When you heard loud footsteps enter the bathroom, you grabbed the person’s clothes and dragged them inside the cubicle. “Well, hello to you to princess. You look ravishing.” Enzo looked you up and down hungrily before you ripped open his shirt, sending buttons flying everywhere. “Shut up and kiss me, Enzo”. Your mouth attacked Enzo’s as both of your tongues fought for dominance. You won, which caused you to smile, and your hands travelled slowly down his chest and underneath his pants. “You want to do this right now? Even though we could get caught?” You smiled wickedly. “That’s the thrill of it, baby!” Your hand continued to travel into his pants until you found his dick and squeezed hard, causing Enzo to hiss a little. “You wanna tease me, baby? I’m going to do the exact thing to you.” Slowly, you traced your fingers up and down his dick which left him squirming underneath your touch. “Please, Y/N. I’m sorry, please just do something else.” A smart smile embraced your face as you lowered you mouth onto his member and hollowed your cheeks out, slowly sucking and pumping into your mouth. Enzo’s head flew back in bliss as explicit moans and groans escaped your lips. “You’re so big, Enzo. I wonder if I can fit all of you in?” A louder groan escaped his lips as his felt his tip touch the back of your throat. You sucked hard before removing your mouth and slapping his dick lightly. You climbed onto his lap and began kissing his neck. “Bite me, Enzo”. He looked up at you, his eyes blackened with lust. “Where?” You pulled the neck of your shirt away from your body which left a large space of skin for Enzo to attack. He did as he was told and sunk his teeth into your shoulder, you hissing a little as his teeth pierced your skin. You began to pool in your knickers as the pain began to turn you on. “Harder.” He bit down harder and you began to pant, an orgasm coming on slowly. Enzo sensed this change and swapped you around, you back against the wall of the cubicle. He held both of your arms above your head as he slowly moved down your body towards your jeans. Lightly tapping your clothed crotch, Enzo unzipped your jeans and pulled them down your legs, your underwear following suit. “You smell so divine my dear.” He licked a stripe, back to front, causing a loud groan to release from your body. “Your pussy tastes so sweet.” His tongue then began to work its magic, entering in and out of you at a superhuman pace. When he seen you were close, he swapped his tongue for his fingers and began to ride you through your orgasm as cum squirted all over his fingers. Enzo looked you dead in the eye and licked his fingers clean, one by one. He got up to your eye level, leaned over and nibbled your ear lobe. “What do you say we carry this on at home, eh?” Enzo pulled up his pants and exited the bathroom, leaving you a giant bundle of nerves. Oh, he was so going to get it when you got home.....