Tokyo Mew Mew Fan Fiction ❯ * Silver Tears * ❯ new girl new hope undiscovered love ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I promise that this is a mew mew fic so please read it I know it doesn't sound like it at first but it is.
Corina: Just hurry up and get on with the fanfic that revolves around me.
Me: Excuse me but maybe this fic doesn't revolve around you Miss Priss.
Zoey: There's no use trying to get through her. It's better to stop trying.
Me: Ok who are you and what have you done with Zoey?
Corina: good girl Zoey you've finally learned that I am superior! You get a treat now!!
Zoey: Ok that's it, you're sooo dead!! * Goes after Corina with a bazooka in hand*
Me: Ahhh there's the Zoey we all know and love.
Renee: Hey what's going on?
Me: oh same old same old. Zoey's trying to kill Corina.
Kiki: that doesn't sound good.
*Berri enters* what's going on? How come Zoey has Corina in a headlock?
Me: Cause Corina's being Corina.
Berri: Ohhhhhh.
Corina: DISCLAIMER!!!!!
Me: Right my bad. Ok I don't own mew mew power. BLAH BLAH BLAH you know the rest.
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
 
A young girl ran in the rain crying. She sped past everyone and everything. Until she got to the park. She saw a café and decided to get out of the rain. As she entered she was greeted by a smiling red head. “Welcome to café mew mew. I'll see you to your seat.” “Thank you” was all the girl could mutter. She sat down and the red head spoke again. “My name's Zoey. What would you like?” “Um…I'll take a glass of lemonade and a cherry tart.” “Ok coming right up!” With that Zoey walked into the back. She came back a few minutes later. “Here you go!” “Thanks.” “Ok I know it's not my business but are you alright?” Zoey asked curiously. “It's just my bf broke up with me. Well actually he was cheating on me and I saw him.” The girl explained. “Oh well if you need a friend you can talk to me.” “Thanks. I'm Cherri by the way. I have to go now, but thanks for making my bad day better.” “You're welcome and if you need a friend I'll be here every day from probably 8:23 to about 4:37. K?” “All right thanks again bye Zoey.”
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
Cherri walked around the park and then something grabbed her from behind and wrapped itself around her. She turned around to see some weird alien and a monster. “Who are you and what do you want with me?” Cherri sounded freaked. “Well I'm Dren and I want your spirit for my predicite army.” “Please. Can't you find another girl?” At this point Cherri was struggling to get free from the predicite. “No. Don't feel like it.” As the predicite squeezed harder Cherri was now flinching. Then let out an ear piercing scream. In café mew mew everyone [except Corina] was cleaning up and heard the scream. Mini Mew rushed by. “Predicite alert!! Predicite alert!!”
Cherri was screaming her head off. The pain hurt so much that she wanted to die. Where was help when she needed it? All the sudden the predicite let go. She fell to the ground and for a moment she couldn't breathe. When she looked up she saw Zoey only in a different outfit. “Cherri are you ok?” Zoey ran over and helped her up. “Yea I'm fine but what is that?” “I'll explain later right now we have work to do.” Zoey looked at the other girls. Cherri stood back with Elliot and Wesley. After about 4 minutes into the battle she saw all of the girls get stuck to a tree. “Oh no are they ok?” She asked Wesley. “They're fine. I hope.”
Just then Mini Mew came over and gave the frightened Cherri a power pendant. “What's this?” Cherri asked herself. A light appeared around Cherri and the `tattoo' on Cherri's fore arm started glowing and she transformed. Her out fit was a silver tube top and knee high skirt with cherries on the top, the skirt, and the boots which were also silver. She had one arm cuff with cherries on it. The skirt had cherries dangling off it. Her hair being originally a light pink, was now an orchrid with a tint of pink She had two big fox ears and a long, soft, beautiful fox tail. Cherri looked down at herself and couldn't believe the outfit she was wearing. “What happened to me?” She asked Elliot. “You're a mew mew. Right now what you need to do is destroy that predicite.” He answered as he pointed to the predicite. “You're the mew mew's only hope right now.” Wesley commented. *Just great I have to save five girls and I don't even know how!*
“Fine whatever.” Cherri mumbled. “Ruby fountain baton!!” she yelled and in a split second the predicite was gone. “What? What just happened?” Dren growled. “You just got your butt kicked by a chick! That's what happened ugly.” Cherri said enthusiastically. “Now beat it before I get rid of you too.” Dren vanished and Cherri turned around to see everyone with a surprised expression upon their faces. “What? Did I do something wrong?” she said worried. “You did everything perfectly. Welcome to the team.” Elliot responded smiling. “Hey!!! How come we didn't get a warm greeting like your giving her? Huh Elliot?” Zoey spat. Elliot blushed slightly. “Because for once there's a mew mew that can do something right their first try.”
He said recovering from his blush. “Yea right Elliot.” Corina scoffed back. “You're so into her just say it.” Zoey grinned. “No I'm not why would I, I mean I just met her.” A very flustered Elliot rambled on. “Cause you think she's hot.” “Whatever let's just get back to the café.” Elliot turned and walked off. “Don't mind Elliot he's like this all the time.” Zoey was telling Cherri on the way back to the café. “Oh ok.” Cherri replied as they all walked into the café.
 
Me: There my first chapter done!! I'm way proud of myself!!!
Corina: Oh please it's not that big of an accomplishment. “-“
Me: What was that?
Corina: you heard me.
Me: Yes, but I'm going to pretend that I didn't hear that.
Berri: That's it be the bigger person.
Me: Thank you Berri I will be. :>
Bridgette: In my opinion your story was great so far.
Me: I feel so loved!! [Sniff, sniffle]
Elliot: So what's with that Cherri girl in this?
Me: Oh well instead of Zoey being your girlfriend Cherri is going to be your gf.
Elliot and Zoey: WHAT!!!!!!!
Don't worry this is the only fanfic I will do that in Elliot. I think that you and Zoey make a prefect couple.
Please review.