Tokyo Mew Mew Fan Fiction ❯ A snowy afternoon ❯ A snowy afternoon ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Authoress: So… Um, I guess I could be slamming this fic with my authoress comments… but I won't because I should let you guys slam it for me… ^^; I'm sorry it's sort of crummy, and that it's short too! I hope that you like it at least a little bit! So please, Read and Review because it helps me a lot! Thank you ^^ Disclaimer: Sadly, Keiichi and Ryou-Chan are not mine, Kishu isn't mine either… thanks to my limited imagination I will never even come up with a character group as nifty as the mew mew cast, so um… yeah. That's my disclaimer, please don't sue me unless you want the small change of pennies I have collecting on my floors! T_T And I'm sorry about the bad format, I didn't feel like reformatting this the way I have it formatted in word!
Edit: I managed to get around to fixing up a few errors of typing, and re-worded some stuff so it sounds better (for now)
 
 
Glistening white flakes drifted lazily down to earth. A thin sheet of the cold wet crystals covered the ground, and a gray blanket of cloud shrouded the blue haze of a sky from view. All around the city people were huddled by warm fires inside their homes, and if not then they were hustling to get there as quickly as they could. It was bitter cold out; one of the harsher winter days the people of the city had to endure.
Ryou Shirogane shivered, rubbing a hand up and down on one exposed arm. The streetlight across from him changed to red, and he crossed the street quickly.
A passing couple talking about how nice and warm it would be once they got home drew envy from him. He wished that he too could go home, but he had no such luck. His destination was the park on the outskirts of town. He didn't particularly like that park, it was overgrown with trees, it was dark, and other similar reasons. The thing he most disliked about that particular park was that it felt lonely. Many people shared his dislike of the green grove, and thus avoided it as often as they could, leaving it empty.
He cursed his luck, why did the mew mews have to go off on a mission in China so recently? And why had he insisted that Keiichiro go with them? He should have gone too, so he wouldn't have been the one forced into the dreary park just to check out a possible reading of Mew Aqua.
He sighed, supposing that it wouldn't be so bad if he hadn't sent his lover away with them… he would have gladly kept the young café' manager company. He always had in the past, no matter where they were going he would come. It made things less lonely and more interesting.
A sneeze broke into his thoughts, and he rubbed at his tender red nose, “damn… of all the days…” he grumbled, “at least today could have been warmer!”
 
 
Finally, Ryou found himself in the familiar darkened woods of the park. He pulled a small computer gadget from his pocket and flicked open the lid. Blue orbs scanned the readout before he looked around himself and took a slightly warn path to the left.
 
Soon enough, he stopped and looked around again after looking at the small screen. “Somewhere around here…” he mumbled, anxious to find the Aqua and get home quickly.
He sneezed, and rubbed at his red nose again. He groaned, “wonderful… a cold…”
He sniffled, “the sooner I find it… the better.”
“Find what?” a teasing voice came from somewhere above him.
Startled, he looked up quickly, his eyes landing on an all too familiar lean figure standing on a tree branch. Green hair hung lightly down to frame his face and long ears; his usual revealing outfit hung loosely around his body as it usually did, looking like it could easily slip from his slender frame; golden pools stared back at him with a mischievous glint, “Have you lost something, Ryou?”
Ryou shot the other boy a glare, “what do you want, Kish?”
A mocking frown of hurt overcame the boyish face, “What? You sound like y0u don't trust me or something.”
“Get lost,” Ryou growled. He didn't want to bother with the younger boy, he wanted to get the Mew Aqua and go home. His head was starting to hurt, and he could hardly feel his fingers in the bitter cold air.
“Ooh, someone's grumpy,” a teasing smile played across his lips as he watched Ryou from his tree branch. He then pulled out a small glowing vile and held it up so that the café manager could see it, “are you looking for this?”
Ryou felt his heart sink; how had Kish found it already?
“It is, isn't it,” Kish continued to tease.
“Give it to me, Kish.” Ryou demanded, reaching out a cold hand for the vile.
Kish frowned, “now what makes you think I would do something as silly as that?”
In all honesty, the blond hadn't expected for his demand to be followed, but he had been hoping.
A sneeze interrupted any response Ryou had thought up, followed by another and another.
“Sounds like you have a cold. Naughty, naughty,” the alien teased as he wagged a slender finger back and forth in front of him, “You shouldn't be out in this cold dressed like that.”
Ryou glared back up at the boy, “you're wearing less than I am!” he snapped.
“True,” the little alien shrugged, and then smiled boastfully, “I have the Aqua, you should just go home. You can't possibly get it from me without your girls to protect you.”
Ryou tensed, he wouldn't let the brat get away with that, he would pay dearly. But any thought as to how he was going to get even with the boy came up blank.
“What's the matter?” Kish taunted, “I'm right, aren't I?”
Once more the blond found himself interrupted before he could reply as he sneezed again, followed by a coughing fit. He closed his eyes, stumbling back slightly. The cold air stung at his throat, and coughing only made it hurt more.
“You should go home. You're sick.”
A watery eyed glare replied for the coughing boy as he tried to catch his breath enough to cough out, “I.. I'm not leaving… until you give me the Mew… Aqua!”
Kish frowned, “you'd endanger your own health for this thing?”
More coughing came from the blond.
“Fine.”
`What?' Ryou looked up quickly, only to find two golden orbs directly in front of his eyes. He gasped, startled by the sudden relocation of the small green-haired alien. Something small and round slipped into his pocket, but he didn't get a chance to look down to see what it was.
Soft warm lips pressed against his, and a warmth seemed to rush through his body.
As Kish drew back, he whispered softly, “you shouldn't let yourself get so cold.” He gently brushed pale fingers across the blonde's rosy cheek, “go home and rest.”
He leaned forward and gently met their lips together again.
Ryou felt his heart racing. He didn't want the alien so close, it almost scared him. But he found that what scared him the most was that he found himself liking the kiss. It was so warm, so soft… like when his beloved Keiichiro kissed him. At this thought, he desperately wished he could push Kish away from him, but found he couldn't bring himself to. Instead he wrapped his arms around the slender frame before him and pulled him closer.
Kish responded by wrapping his arms around Ryou. When finally their lips parted again, Kish smiled, staring into the other boy's blue eyes, “you should go home and warm yourself. Human's are too fragile for this cold.”
Ryou pulled the small alien closer to himself, “you've already warmed me,” he whispered as he softly nestled his face against the other's soft green hair. Every voice of reason within him screamed at him, telling him that he shouldn't be holding the boy like that or even letting him kiss him. The two were enemies, not lovers. Keiichiro was his lover, his comfort… how could he possibly consider finding comfort in someone else, especially Kish?
The snow continued to fall around them, but neither really cared as Kish leaned up and pressed his lips to Ryou's once more. He moved a hand to embrace the soft blond hair and pulled Ryou into a deeper kiss.
His warm tongue brushed at Ryou's lips, wordlessly asking for entrance which was granted to him eagerly. He slid his tongue between the slightly parted lips, and began his exploration of the boy's sweet mouth.
Ryou moaned into the kiss as their tongues met, Kish's taking dominance before exploring further.
 
Reluctantly the two boys broke the kiss for air, which didn't last long. This time, it was Ryou who leaned for another kiss to marry their lips once more. And this time, it was Ryou who asked entrance to Kish's mouth with a gentle motion of his tongue over the soft warm lips.
The unasked request was answered by lightly parting lips, and he slid his tongue inside.
The other boy's mouth was like heaven, and Ryou sighed softly. He pulled Kish's warm body closer to himself so that there was no space left between them, not anywhere.
He moaned into Kish's mouth as his tongue was softly bitten by the young alien.
 
Their deep kiss lasted only a little longer before Kish pulled away entirely, forcing Ryou to release him.
The smaller boy stepped back and looked Ryou over quickly before he spoke, “I never would have thought that a human so stuck up as you,” he paused to lick his lips, “could kiss so well. I look forward to out next meeting.” And with that said, the boy disappeared.
Ryou stood silently by himself for a minute, the silence only being disturbed by another sneeze.
“I'd better get home,” he grumbled as he turned to begin his journey home, “Keiichiro would never leave me alone again if I got sick while he was gone…” he shuttered as he thought about his lover and the moment he had just shared with his enemy. What would Keiichiro say if he found out?
“What he doesn't know won't hurt him…” he muttered to brush off the guilt as he began to walk, “It was… just a kiss after all… nothing more.” He found comfort in that small thought, and continued the rest of his journey to a lonely home in silence, wishing that Keiichiro were back to make him feel better, to hold him and kiss him and comfort him again.