Tokyo Mew Mew Fan Fiction ❯ Chocolate and Vanilla ❯ Bea's Unwelcome Guest ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

“I swear; this has been one of the craziest days in my whole life! I honestly thought I was going completely insane when I grew a tail and ears.” sighed Bea as she and her new friends walked down the street that led to her house. It was hard to believe that it had only been half an hour since Yuki had been made into the newest member of the group; Mew Mew Yuki, accepted warmly by the rest of the group and had been given her job in the café. It had really been the shock of meeting the others that had really knocked it out of her.
 
(Flash Back)
 
Banira and Ichigo both walked into the main room of the café, still in their Mew forms. The first thing that a still partial stunned Bea registered was the fact that six people in the room were staring at her in shock and amazement. Four young girls, each wearing a different colored dress and apron, and two males, one a blue eyed blond and the other a kind faced man with long brown hair in a pony tail. All of them were looking at her!
“Care to explain Ichigo?” inquired the tallest girl with a purple dress on from the other side of the room. Ichigo smiled and pulled the Mew dressed in white forwards into the line light.
“This is Bea, Kish just attacked her out back and she transformed in a Mew! She has a mark on her lower back and everything!” Ichigo exclaimed rather bluntly. Suddenly something nether of them expected happed a millisecond later. Pudding popped up right in front of Bea (standing on her large orange acrobat ball) so her face was inches away from her.
“Curiosity over powers me! Please; where do you come from? How did you get here? What is your favorite color and do you wish to be my friend?!!!” Pudding exclaimed in her usual very fast and hyper voice. A completely shocked look crossed Bea's face, but she responded anyway.
“Urm… Earth, walked, white and sure?” she said. Pudding screamed in delight and practically throttled Yuki in a clamp like bear hug.
“P-please…c-cant…breath!!!” she spluttered as everyone in the room roared in laughter at the look on Bea's face.
“I believe we owe you an explanation Bea.” Laughed Keiichirou, as Mint and Lettuce finally managed to pry a very hyper Pudding off poor Bea.
 
(End Flash Back)
 
So half an hour after being introduced and her powers explained, Mint, Lettuce, Pudding, Zakuro and Ichigo had all offered to walk her home afterwards.
“I can't say I blame you,” smiled Mint, “I totally freaked when I found out I was crossed with a parakeet.” Everyone laughed as Bea led them up to her house gate. She quickly tapped in the entrance code and the large gates opened to the drive way.
“Well this is me.”
Everyone in the group, even Mint's jaws dropped at the view of the house. I was about the same size as Mint's house except it was white and must have been designed by someone from Greece because at the front where 4 huge pillars reaching to the roof and the rest of the house was almost entirely made of beautiful white stone.
“Wow Banira-onee chan! Your house is huge!” exclaimed Pudding in awe. Bea smiled awkwardly at being called by her proper name and rubbed the back of her neck.
“It was my parents, I would have been happier in a smaller house to be honest. Do you guys want to come in?”
“I can't sorry; I have a ballet lesson in ten minuets. Lucky my house is just down the road.” Laughed Mint and the others smiled.
“You guys busy too?” asked Bea. Ichigo and the others smiled sheepishly but nodded. The fox girl laughed.
“It's ok; I'll see you guys tomorrow.”
“See ya.” Pudding gave her trade mark giggle as Bea closed the gates with a smile.
What a bunch. She thought happily walking up to her family's rather large house.
 
-
 
The second she walked through the front door Bea noticed a post-it-note stuck to the hallway mirror. She quickly peeled it off the mirror and read it while walking into the kitchen to make herself some food.
 
Bea
I'm staying over at Mike's house tonight, be back at 7:00 tomorrow night. Jin's gone to visit his niece in Hong Kong so he'll be back on Monday. Don't forget to feed Dingo.
Aden, your annoying but loving twin brother :)
 
Bea smiled and stuck the note to the pin board on the kitchen wall as she walked over to the fridge and pulled out a coke. Even though Bea and her brother got along a lot better than most brothers and sisters, she loved being in the house alone, especial when she had a lot on her mind. After shutting the fridge door again Bea walked over to the kitchen counter and slid herself onto the marble top, taking a sip of her coke.
“And just who is Aden?” a familiar voice suddenly came from behind where Bea was sitting. Fast as lightning, she leaped off the counter top and whirled around, only to find Kish hovering about 2 feet off the ground behind her with the note from her brother in his hand. Bea scowled at him.
“Aden is my twin, not that it's any of your concern.” She snapped. Kish looked up at her with a smirk on his face.
“No need to get angry Honey. I was just asking a simple question.” He said sticking the note back on the board.
“What the hell are you doing here anyway?” Bea inquired rather rudely. Kish made a `tut tut' sound and tapped her on the tip of her nose. Bea blushed slightly, but only a little.
“Now is that any way to talk to a guest my little Snow Fox.”
Bea was about to retaliate, but a sound met her incredibly sharpened hearing from the hall way; it was Marie the house maid.
“Crap!” she hissed before dashing out of the room, closely followed by Kish who floated along beside her.
“What's up?” he asked carelessly floating in front of her, just as she stopped at a bend in the corridor. She swore once again as Kish hovered round the corner, into the hall where Marie was putting towels away. Fast as lighting she grabbed him by the front of his shirt and pulled him out of Marie's view.
“Cant you just evaporate or something?!” hissed Bea hotly as she pulled Kish across the hall way and up the stairs to her room. Kish smirked.
“Why on earth would I want to do that? It much too fun being here with you. And anyway if you wanted me to go away that bad you would just transform and chase me away.”
Bea snorted angrily as she heard Marie walking towards the stairs.
“Oh bugger!” she swore again, quickly opening her bedroom door and shoving Kish inside, but before she could enter herself, Marie reached the top of the stairs.
“Oh, Miss. Banira! I didn't hear you come in. Are you alright?” inquired the rather dumpy maid with a concerned look on her caring face. Bea gave her an innocent smile and laughed.
“Yeah Marie, everything's great. Just though I'd have a shower that's all.”
“Mind if I join you?” Bea heard Kish whisper cheekily through the gap between the door and the door frame. A blush rose up in her cheek, but not before she had kicked the door so that it whacked Kish in the nose. A satisfying thump and a tiny squeak of pain came from the other side of the door, and Bea smiled.
Marie smiled at her again, completely oblivious to the alien boy hiding behind Bea's bedroom door.
“Well supper will be done in half an hour.” She chirped over her shoulder as she moved away. The second Marie's back turned Bea sighed in relief and quickly moved inside her bedroom, shutting and locking the door behind her. A slightly embarrassed expression crossed her face as her saw that Kish was laying on her bed with his hands propping his head up, a sly grin plastered over his face.
“Are you always this annoying?” inquired Bea as she moved over to her desk where her computer sat and sky blue diary sat. Kish shrugged and flew over to her.
“Most of the time. But only to certain people.”
Bea gave him a glare before flopping down in her desk's swivel chair and heaving a heavy, frustrated sigh.
“Please Kish, just tell me what you want and go away.” She moaned. Kish smiled.
“Seems that with all the excitement I've completely forgotten why I came here. Let's see,” He laughed while counting on his fingers, “to annoy you, embarrass you and…oh yeah!”
And before Bea could even blink, Kish had shot forwards and grabbed her around the waist. The shock of being so close to him not only made Bea's pale cheek blush a dark red color, but it also caused her white fox ears and tail to appear. Kish laughed gently, tilting her chin up so he could kiss her easily, but this time, Bea didn't freeze completely. This time, she kissed him back, but only gently, reluctantly, as if she was trying to make her self stop. Kish sighed in happiness as he felt Bea's fluffy white fox tail brush against his arm and he held her a little closer. The two of them must have stayed like that, arms around each other, for at least 3 minuets before Bea needed to breathe again. Kish chuckled as he scratched her gently behind her delicate fox ear making her squeak in shock, and pleasure. He gave her one last kiss on the cheek before floating up again.
“See ya round my little Snow Fox.” He said before vanishing again, leaving Bea alone in her room, with a stunned look on her face.