Tokyo Mew Mew Fan Fiction ❯ Chocolate and Vanilla ❯ Explanations and a Love Sick Kisshu ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

“Aden…come on…you've got to wake up some time.” Aden heard Bea's worried voice from outside his dream world. Slowly, reluctantly he opened his dark blue eyes to find himself lying on their living room sofa with Bea looking down at him. She gave a half sigh, half laugh of relief and threw her arms around him.
“Thank God you're alright. You've been unconscious for over three hours.” She said. Aden gave her a confused look, glanced around and then smiled.
“I must have dosed off, I had the weirdest dream in history just now.” He laughed. Bea went slightly pale and tilted her head to the side in fake curiosity.
“Urm…really? About what?” she asked, fearful of what his answer would be. Her fears where confirmed when Aden laughed and sat up.
“I dreamt that you where part of Tokyo Mew Mew and you had some sort of white and pale blue outfit on and snow fox ears and a tail. Insane huh?” he chuckled. Bea gave a halfhearted little laugh and rubbed the back of her neck.
“Urm, yeah. Um…Aden I wanted to talk to you about something very important.” She said carefully. Aden stopped chuckling immediately and sat up a little straighter, narrowing his eyes at her.
“I'm listening.”
Bea continued to rub the back of her neck as her eyes darted hither and thither in nervousness.
“Well, ur…there's something that I need to tell you, but you have to keep it a dead secret…”
“OMG! You're pregnant aren't you!!!!!?” Aden shouted with his eyes wide in terror. Bea's face flushed a dark shade of red but her eyes became angry.
“Of course I'm not you baka!!! It's way more important than that!!!” she snapped back, causing Aden to stare at her.
“What could be more secretive to a girl than that?” he queried, completely lost by what she was saying. Bea took a deep breath to calm herself.
“About that dream you had…” she said slowly.
“Yeah, what about it?” he raised an eye brow at her.
“Urm, well, how would you react if I told you that you weren't dreaming.” She said with a dash of fear across her voice. For a few seconds Aden did nothing, he just sat there looking at her as if he was frozen like that. Suddenly his left eyebrow twitched slightly, not a good sign.
“You're teasing right?” he said with a worried little laugh. Bea took another deep breath while trying to stop her hands shaking.
“No Aden. I'm not joking.”
Another second passed before his eyes widened to the size of tea saucers.
“OMG…” he breathed. Bea bit her lip and quickly covered her face with her hands.
“I'm so sorry Aden; I didn't want you to find out so quickly! I just didn't want you to have to worry every time I run off to fight. I so sorry, please forgi…” but she was cut off by her Aden's hand against his babbling sister's shoulder. She took her hands away from her face and looked up at him, and to her amazement; he was smiling at her. Her eyes widened in confusion and surprise as her brother chuckled at her expression.
“Why on Earth are you sorry Beebe?” he said softly stroking her cheek, “I'm not mad, I'm just amazed that's all. My mad twin sister is then newest Mew in Tokyo. How can I not be happy for you?!”
Bea stared at him for a second frozen to the spot by a mixture of shock, amazement and pure joy. Aden was about to ask her if she was alright, but he was sharply cut off when she screamed with happiness and wrapped him in a tight bear hug.
“OMG, Aden you're the best brother in the world, I love you so much!!!!” she laughed while kissing him all over his face. Aden pulled a disgusted face while trying to push his hyper active sister away.
“Urgh, Bea! Get a grip!” he laughed while wiping her pale pink lipstick off his face. Bea giggled when suddenly Sora popped out of her messenger bag and flew over to them.
“Aden! Aden! New friend! New friend!” Sora chirped happily while floating round Aden's head and nuzzling into his hair. Aden raised an eyebrow at his giggling sister and smiled.
“And who's this little cutie?” he asked as she gave Sora a scratch behind her ear and she gave off a soft purring sound. Bea smiled.
“This is Sora, my alien detector and rather cute pet.” She said happily. Aden looked at his sister.
“Looks like you have a lot of explaining to do dear sister.” He smirked. Bea grinned.
“It seems that I do.” She said as Sora whizzed around her head excitedly.
“Explain! Explain!” she chimed. Both Aden and Bea laughed.
 
-
 
“Geez that fox girl really packs a punch.” growled Kish as Pai and a snickering Tart assisted him in placing yet another ice pack on his swollen cheek and black eye.
“Hey you where the one who took her brother as a hostage.” said Pai in an irritated tone. Kish pulled a face at him and Tart laughed.
“I had no idea anyone could be that protective of their sibling, what an interesting girl.” Murmured Kish as Tart floated over to him.
“Oooooh! Looks like Kish has finally given up on Ichigo and gone for someone more interesting! Awwww how swee…”
Thwack! Tart was cut off by a hard bonk on the head from Kish.
“Shut up you little runt, just because you're in love with that orange monkey girl.” smirked Kish evilly. Tart promptly stuck his tongue out at his older brother and teleported out of Kish's room. Kish chuckled happily to himself and sat down on his bed, carefully removing the ice from his face. The swelling that Yuki had caused had finally gone down after about three hours of Kish having to hold an icepack against his left eye and cheek.
He sighed slightly as his hand moved over the faint claw marks she had left behind.
“Wonder what she's doing now…” he wondered to himself as he teleported into the living room.
“I'm going out for a while.” He informed Pai who raised an eyebrow at him but nodded all the same. And with the Kish teleported out of the ship and back down to Tokyo, at the top of the street that led to Yuki's house. Silently he floated down the moonlit street and over to the large white house off to his left. Suddenly a strange sound met his unusually pointy ears from the house, it sounded like…
“Piano music?” he murmured while hovering over to the large main view window and peering through into the living room. The sitting room was quite big with several sofas, a large marble fire place, an ebony coffee table and a magnificent grand piano at the back of the room. Kish peered a little closer through the window to see where the music he heard was coming from. But his jaw dropped when he saw who was playing it so beautifully; it was Bea.
She had her eyes closed in concentration and her hands moved very quickly over the ivory keys of the piano. From what Kish could hear through the glass, Bea appeared to be playing the transformation music that Mint used, and she was playing it absolutely perfect. She was sitting perfectly straight on the piano stool as her fingers moved within perfect time to each other making her look like her hands were moving over water. Kish couldn't help himself; he floated down a little and seated himself on the large windowsill so he could listen as Bea played on and on.
He must have stayed like that for hours because by the time Bea stopped playing, sighed sleepily and went up to her bedroom it was almost 11:00. Kish gave a tired little yawn and floated up to the top of the roof and sat down. It was odd, true he still felt something similar to a crush for Ichigo, and probably always would, but it was different to what he felt with Bea.
It was hard for him to explain it, even to himself, but Bea was just so different to anyone else he had ever met. He could sense that under her sweet smile and kind nature there was a lot more to her that met with the eye. She was a fierce fighter as well as a gentle and caring friend, and he could seem to tell all of this just by looking into her beautiful pale blue eyes. Those eyes, so kind and benevolent and yet so strong and determined. She really was a truly unusual girl.
Kish promptly hit himself in the head with frustration. He was falling for yet another human girl, and the last time that happened, he had been helpless to do anything about it and it had landed him in a lot of trouble.
“Night Aden!” Kish suddenly heard Bea's voice from her bedroom just below him. Quiet as a mouse he slipped off of the roof, floated to her balcony and peered into her window. Bea had just walked into her room from her bathroom with her fluffy white pet zooming round her head. She gave a cute little yawn before flopping down on her bed dressed in her pale blue PJs, curling up like a baby chinchilla and allowed her fox ears and tail to appear. Kish hesitated for a second, the sensible half of his mind urging him to respect her privacy and stay on that side of the glass; the other half was screaming and yelling at him to give into temptation and go inside.
“Geez, maybe Tart was right. Maybe I am going mad.” He muttered as he teleported through Bea's bedroom window and walked slowly over to where she was sleeping soundly. Being careful not wake her, Kish seated himself on the edge of Bea's large white double bed and looked down at her. She had a peaceful little smile on her sleeping face as he left fox ear twitched slightly at the sound of Kish in the room. He smiled to himself and carefully moved his hand close to her head, his fingers moving through her long snow colored hair. Bea gave a faint little snuffle sound in her sleep and turned over so her slender leg touched Kish's causing him blush slightly. But all the same, he smiled and gave her a gentle kiss on the cheek before heading for the window again, glancing once over his shoulder at her sleeping form.
“Good night my little Snow Fox.” He whispered as he teleported out of the house.