Tokyo Mew Mew Fan Fiction ❯ Freedom fighters ❯ Chapter 4

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 4
Dren, Tarb, and Zardon kneeled before they’re master Deep blue. “You’ve failed me again,” he stated.
“We’re sorry, it’s those damn Mew Mews,” answered Zardon. He didn’t look up at his master. “So I’ve noticed,” Deep Blue answered dryly. “You will no longer fight with the Mews.” The three cyniclons looked at there master with surprised eyes. “Master, we are more than capable of kill those Mew Mews,” protested Tarb.
“Young Tarb speaks truth,” continued Zardon. “We just need more time to strategize Master.”
“Silence!” called Deep Blue angrily. “Do not test my judgement. You are to gather more predicits for our army. I feel my strength awakening. Soon, earth will be ours!” This cheered the three cyniclons. “Yes Master, Let’s go,” called Zardon. With that, the three disappeared.

The strange man walked down the hall of the WMC. (Sorry folks, I am unable to tell you what such a thing stands for, for I would be ruining the story. But you‘re welcome to guess) He was dressed in a scientist’s lab jacket. Thus he blended into the crowd. He knew where he was going. To the very back is what he wanted. Something that could, hopeful, destroy the Mew Mews reputations. Then, He could destroy all the Mew Mews and no one would care. He smiled to himself as he walked through the door labelled “W…M…P…F…” (Again, not telling). He looked in the cages for who he had come for.
“Shannon,” he greeted. The young girl looked up at him. “Do I know you?” she asked.
“No, but I know very much about you, and your fellow prisoners,” he answered. The girl suddenly seemed interested. She got off her stone bed, and walked over to the cage bars. The chain around her foot scratched alone the floor. “You’re not a scientist, are you?” she asked.
“You’re as wise as your name proclaims you,” he answered.
“You not another one of those nut cases who find it wrong that were be used like lab rats,” that had been a statement. She glared at the stranger. She seemed deep in thought. The girl held her fang/claw necklace. “So it is true, why they call you fang,” he said as he noticed the necklace. “One fang from each of my victims,” She laughed. “No one ever fights me and lives to tell about it.” There were many kinds of teeth and claws. The man noticed there were even some human teeth dangled from it. He smiled. “I have an offer for you,” he continued. The girl didn’t seem surprised. “I can reward you greatly,” he added.
“I am not the one I concern for,” she answered. “What will be of my people?”
“How does freedom sound?” he asked her. The girl cocked her eyebrow. “All of my people?” she asked.
“All of them,” he answered.
“What do you gain in this?” she asked.
“You distrust me,” he told her.
“I distrust all humans,” she answered.
“You your self are human,” he dared to point out. Next moment he was sent back into the cage behind him. He looked at the girl named fang. Her hair was waving about, as did her necklace. Her eyes glowed an eerie white light. “You, sir, shall find very quickly I am not considered human,” she hissed at him. The man lifted to his feet. “A physic,” he marvelled.
“Limited, but yes,” Fang answered.
“Your kind will be perfect for the job,” he marvelled.
“What is this job you want us to do?” she asked.
“Kill,” he answered. “All humans wandering the street after dark. After dark, you won’t be caught. You’ll be free, and get your chance for revenge. Does it sound like a deal.”
“You still haven’t told me your purpose,” she answered. “Or your name.” The man sighed. “I am Shyam, and I haven’t been treated well ether.” He handed Fang a folder. “These people must be killed before I release everyone,” he continued.
“You’re not going to free us all,” she asked suspiciously. She took the folder. “I just have to make sure you hold up your end of the bargain,” he told her. “I’ve had horrible experiences with out a little… nudge to keep people on their end.” Fang nodded. “I understand,” she said. “Who will be fighting with me?”
“Choose twenty of your best,” Shyam answered. “The better they are, the sooner your people will be free.”
“When and where?” Fang asked.
“Tonight, at the back end close to the highway,” he answered. Fang and Shyam exchanged glances for a moment of time. The silence was broken by Fang. “How?” she asked. Shyam laughed. “You sure are a girl of many questions,” he teased.
“I care for my people,” Fang hissed.
“As do all great leaders,” agreed Shyam. “I can’t tell you here, the walls do have ears. But believe me, you and your people will be safe.”
“They had better be,” hissed Fang. “Or I’ll personally kill you for your treachery.”
“Be assured, there will be no need to kill me,” he grinned at her. There was tense silence for a moment. Finally, Shyam spoke, “Are you in?”
“Very well,” Fang sighed. “Twenty of my finest worriers and I shall meet you at the back end near the highway.” Shyam nodded and began to leave. “Shyam,” fang called. He turned to look at her. “I’m true to my word,” she continued. “Don’t you forget that.”
“I won’t Mistress Fang,” he answered. With that, he left. He’s up to something, Fang thought. But then so am I. Man shall fear the name of Fang!
_____________________________
WOW! That took some time. Okay, note to you all.. Shyam means Dark. I got it a www.behindthename.com . Great site for names! (PS. Do not own site) With Easter holidays I might be able to update more. If I get a review…Please! Anyway, chapter 5 coming soon (hopefully)
Ja ne