Tokyo Mew Mew Fan Fiction ❯ Freedom fighters ❯ Chapter 7

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hurray! Thank you Morita Aymui! You saved the fic! Let’s hear it everyone! Hurray! And you are right; Kougar cat has MUCH work to do!
Chapter 7
The Mews searched the city high and low, but there was no sign of Zoey. The only thing the Mews gained was dirty looks, objects being through at them, and People running away in fear. It was the exact opposite of when people had first found out about them. Finally, the five teens separated to search the whole city. Dark fell, and still no sign of Zoey. Not even a small hair. Where could she be?

Zoey opened her eyes to find herself in an eerie setting. It looked like an old warehouse. In fact, it looked very, VERY old. Through the boarded windows, she could see the last rays of light fading. “Decided to join the living did you?” said a young man in the corner.
“What?” Zoey muttered as she looked to him. She hadn’t noticed him there. “Who are you?” she asked. Zoey frantically searched her mind for how she had come upon this place. “The name’s Feather paw,” the young man answered. “Sorry about attacking you. I thought you were human. You sure smell like one.” Zoey scented the young man. He smells of the wild. Although he looked human, he had a strong sent of cat. Though, he was not truly a cat. You could defiantly tell he wasn’t cat. He could be a Mew Mew. Mew Mews have human scents. What was he?
“You seem to be deep in thought,” he stated. “What’s your name? How come I haven’t seen you before?” Zoey didn’t know if she should answer. Then she decided the guy meant her no harm. “My name is Zoey Hanson,” she answered. “And I have no idea why we haven’t met.”
“You’re not from the WMC are you?” he asked.
“What’s the WMC?” Zoey asked. The young man suddenly fell off the box he was sitting upon. Zoey didn’t know why, but she rushed over to make sure the young man was alright. She was shocked to find he had ears and a tail just like hers. Well almost the same; he was missing the bell of course.
Next moment he and Zoey were nose to nose. “You seriously don’t know what the WMC is?” he asked her in shock. Zoey just nodded. “Now way, so the legend is true,” said feather paw in awe. Zoey backed her face away from feather paw. “What legend?” asked Zoey. “And what is the WMC?”
Feather paw sighed, “I’m not the one to explain this to you. But I’m sure Fang could tell you.”
“Explain what?” asked a young woman who just entered. Three others were with her. “Hey swift wind,” greeted feather paw. He flicked his tail like one would wave their hand in greeting. “This city Mew doesn’t know about WMC,” he answered. The eyes of the other four people grew wide. “A city mew?” asked who looked to be the youngest. Feather paw nodded. The young girl raced up to Zoey. She wasn’t a cat like feather paw and swift wind, but she still didn’t smell human. She smelled more like a bear. “Man, wait till fang meets you!” she cheered.
“Down little claw,” called one of the young men next Swift wind. He held the sent of a fox. The other smelled as though he were the brother of Feather paw. “Yes no tail,” nodded Little claw.
“Brother, where did you meet this girl?” asked the younger one next to Swift wind. He seemed fairly shy. “I was out on my hunt,” began Feather Paw. “When I scented a human around the corner. I crept up real silent, and just as she came running down the street, I attacked. She was out with a single blow to the head. Just when I was going for the finishing blow I realized that her sent wasn’t human.She was one of our kind; she was covered in the scent of the city. In clued the reek of humans.” At that he scrunched up his nose. “So then you brought her here and had me send word to Fang of a strange new Mew,” finished Swift wind fairly board. She threw the bag on her back onto the floor. “Here, you won’t believe the amount of food there is in this place,” she cheered. No tail like his lips. “Not to mention how good they are,” he said.
Feather paw transformed from Mew to cat and raced to the bag. Zoey was beyond amaze. “How’d you do that?” she blurted out with amaze. Feather paw pulled his head out of the bag. “Do what?” he asked through a full mouth. A dead rat dangled in his mouth. Zoey was taken back for a moment. Then she spoke. “You transformed with out any special action,” she said.
“Oh, you don’t mean to say your one of the few cursed Mews that have to kiss to transform?” asked Feather Paw’s brother. Zoey nodded. “Feh, sucker,” laughed No tail off to the side.
“Don’t worry, I’m sure multi coat can teach you out of it,” smiled Swift wind.
“Guys look!” cried little claw. The others looked to were she was pointing. It was at one of the boarded windows. Zoey didn’t understand what was so special about it. Not until Feather paw spoke. “Night fall at last,” he sighed. He finished his rat in a few small gulps. “Come Zoey Hanson of the city mew clan,” he called. “I will take you to meet Fang.” Zoey just nodded. What else was she to do? She was surrounded by five Mews whose power rated in their muscles. There was no way of winning verse one let alone five. Zoey quietly followed in behind Feather Paw out into the night. Zoey began to wonder what the others were doing. And if they noticed she was missing. Were they out there looking for her? If so, she hoped they would find her soon.

“Zardon!” called Tarb. He was very excited. “I heard that humans are being killed off!”
“Interesting,” Zardon thought out loud. “That means the Mew Mews are distracted.”
“Not just that!” cheered Tarb. “One of them is missing!” Dren was suddenly interested in what Tarb had to say. Even if Tarb wasn’t speaking to him; Dren had no problem eaves dropping. “Which one?” demanded Zardon.
“None other than the one Dren likes,” Tarb teased. Zardon glared over at Dren. It was his silent way of saying, ‘Don’t you dare do something stupid again.’ Dren paid no mind. Then Zardon returned his attention to Tarb. “We best report to Deep blue,” he suggested. Tarb nodded, and the two vanished. Dren was left allow in the cyniclon demotion. Kitty cat is missing? He thought. A plan came to mind. She’s weaker when she’s alone. I’ll be able to catch her. Zoey will be mine! Dren vanished from the demotion, and left in search of Zoey.
____________________________
Dren is at it again. Btw, I was already planning to add the cyniclons; I didn’t realize how little I included them. Poor guys. Now the Mews are really in for it! What’s gonna happen next? R&R to find out. P.S. Sorry about the grammar. Never was very good even with grammar check. I’ll work on it to the best of my ability! You guys just let me know when I’m messing up. Thanks again Morita Aymui.
Ja ne