Tokyo Mew Mew Fan Fiction ❯ Lucky Seven ❯ Enter Wolfgirl! -Nya! ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yay! I asked my dad if we can get a new computer, and he said yes! Yay! But anytime soon! Boo!

There was a reply asking when Kisshu had groped Ichigo. I guess he hasn't exactly yet… He did kiss her when she was in bed <I>about</I> to fall asleep in chapter three, and in chapter four he tried to touch her chest… I think… Unless I'm getting them mixed up with other chapters… Some of the reviews I've been given are offering me ideas on how to write the story, but in most cases, the story has passed the point that ideas could be used! (like, I'm posting chapter seven now, but in reality I'm working on chapter 11…) As… hentai… *coughcough* I don't write hentai… I don't know if I could… I don't even know if Kisshu has the appropriate equipment for something like that… But the rating won't change. It's PG-13 for most Kisshu's mouth and insanity. Ichigo cusses a bit now and then, but she's not so… dirty… Taruto has a mouth, too. But… I'm not gonna say much more, if you're any real fan you probably ditched my little schpeal and started reading the chapter by now!

CHAPTER SEVEN!

Enter Wolfgirl!

READ!

Ichigo moaned as she heard a door shut softly.

"Mmm… A few more minutes," she growled.

An uncommonly mature woman's voice replied, "Go back to sleep. I'm just switching out." Ichigo gasped and sat up quickly.

"Zakuro onee-chan!" she whispered loudly so she wouldn't wake anyone else up. She winked and brought her finger up to her lips, making a shushing sound. "Go to sleep," she repeated.

"Has Retasu already come by?" she asked.

"Yes, and Minto, too. It's 4:30 in the morning. Go back to sleep."

"It's nice for you to do this, but unnecessary. I'm fine, really."

"Don't worry about that now. Just go back to sleep." She reached into her purse and pulled out her golden tag. "Mew Mew Zakuro Metamorphosis!" In another brilliant flash, this time a more purple hue, Mew Zakuro sat patiently on the stool in the back corner. Her hair was still purple, however her bangs had grown out and stuck out stylishly in small spurts.

"It's great to see you again," Ichigo commented, now fully awake. Zakuro's wolf ears twitched at her voice. "How long have you been in town?"

"I came in this afternoon. I was looking forward to see you, until Purin told me that you ran away."

"It wasn't my fault! Ryou was being a jerk!"

"I know, I understand. He really went out of his way apologizing, though." She looked around at the new decorations.

"Do you still work here?" she asked, changing the subject.

"Sometimes. On those rare occasions that I'm home. I've been traveling a lot recently, now that I'm older." Ichigo drew her hand to her mouth and coughed softly. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. I'll just go downstairs and get some milk."

"Don't get out of bed. I'll get it for you." She stood and walked out the door, closing it behind her. After hearing her footsteps down the stairs, Ichigo sat up further.

"Kisshu," she whispered softly. After waiting for a moment, she repeated. "Kisshu," she said louder.

"Kitten," she heard him say quietly. She turned, half expecting him to be crouching in his tiptoes. However, he wasn't there. "Ichigo, I can't come it! That wolf girl is right downstairs, and her ears can pick up anything. I'll come by some other time. I'm talking with Taruto now."

"But… If you're with Taruto now, how can I hear you?" she asked. He didn't reply, and once the voice that she heard went away, Zakuro walked in.

"I heard you talking," she said.

Ichigo blushed slightly and took the cup from her hands. She sniffed the milk carefully and lapped it to make sure it was cold and fresh enough. "Oh, what did I say?"

"You mentioned that alien, Kisshu twice. Then you talked about the other alien, Taruto. Were you communicating with them somehow?"

"No," she lied, hiding her worry by drinking more milk. "I was just thinking about them. I mean, I've seen Kisshu only once," she lied again, "but I haven't seen any of the others. Did you hear what else I said?"

"No," she said dully, "however it seems strange that you're so flustered to find out what I heard you say. Don't you remember yourself?"

"Really?" Ichigo laughed nervously. "I mean, I remember, I wasn't just wondering, you know, for the sake curiosity."

Zakuro paused before replying. "Curiosity killed the cat, Ichigo. Don't get too wound up in your beliefs that they're innocent to actually go out looking for them. It could be dangerous."

"I would never go out looking for the aliens," Ichigo scoffed. "I don't even know where they are!" Zakuro smiled patiently and looked to the floor.

"Go back to sleep Ichigo. It's still early."

When Ichigo woke up the next morning, she was surprised at how dark it was. She was someone move in front of her.

"It's about time you woke up." The curtains flew open and Ichigo sat up quickly, rubbing her eyes. The sun had obviously been up for some time.

"Ryou-kun?" she muttered as her eyes focused. "What happened? Where did Zakuro go?"

"She left quite some time ago for another show."

"Oh," she mumbled, rubbing her head.

"And it's 11:30. I told myself I'd wake you up at least by lunch."

"I've never been asleep for so long," she yawned while stretching. "I'll be ready in a few minutes. Thanks for waking me up." Ryou blinked and gave her a look.

"You're certainly in a cheerful mood this morning."

"I guess it's the flowers and the new room. Thank you again for that, too. You have no idea how nice that was." He smiled and walked out of the room as she walked to the closet.

Downstairs was busy, since it was about lunchtime. Retasu stood behind a clear glass display with various sandwiches in plastic wrap sat inside.

"What would you like?" she asked the next customer. He looked at the display for a moment and pointed to a ham and cheese. "Okay, would like that heated?" As she turned to put the sandwich into the oven, she noticed Ichigo. "Good morning!" she said briskly. Ichigo waved as she went on her way into the kitchen.

"It's almost good afternoon," Minto said from behind her. She turned and saw her preppy friend drinking tea while flipping through a catalogue.

"Good morning Minto," Ichigo sighed. "Still working as hard as ever, I see."

"I'm just here to save the planet in case of otherworldly invasion."

"The otherworldly invasion stopped seven years ago."

"I know, and I've been working hard ever since. However, with this new scare of the aliens coming back, I have to stay focused!" she exclaimed, taking another turn to look at the latest fashions.

"I wish I could have seen you work," Ichigo said bitterly. Minto blew it off and turned the page again.

"Ichigo!" Keiichiro said brightly. "I didn't get a chance to talk to you yesterday."

"Keiichiro-san!" Ichigo cried. "I'm so sorry for blowing up at you yesterday. I understand where you coming from."

"And I take under appreciation that you are not a kid anymore, but a lady, and I'll treat your opinions as such."

Ichigo beamed happily as Minto snuck up behind her.

"Now that this is over with, table five needs their order taken."

"Very noticeable of you, Minto-chan," Keiichiro said. "Since you're closer, why don't you serve them."

"B-But Keiichiro!" she protested.

"C'mon, it isn't fair for Ichigo to enjoy all the work," he said. Minto huffed and walked off. "Ichigo, I'll make you a special lunch for being so reasonable. Give me a minute, you can just sit." Ichigo sat down at one of the tables. She noticed Minto's catalogue in front of her and started looking through it. The pictures of the girls in such pretty dresses and blouses made Ichigo wish she were rich enough to own them. One in particular was a maroon trench coat. The girl in the picture was so dark and mysterious. `I bet she's never had to worry about breaking up,' she said inwardly. The girl had a pale face with dark eyeliner. Her purple hair covered up half of her face.

Ryou came downstairs from behind her and read over her shoulder. While he was looking, Minto ran past him frantically.

"Yes, your order will be ready in a minute!" she called. "Quit being so impatient," she said under her breath.

"Oi, Ichigo," Ryou drawled out slowly. She was startled for a moment, but recouped quickly. She looked behind her as he read the catalogue description. "That's Zakuro, isn't it?" he asked. Ichigo blinked and looked at the picture.

"Come to think of it, yeah, it is," she said, mildly amazed. "She looks so dark. I like the happier side of her… As happy as Zakuro-chan gets," she added, laughing. Minto ran back to the table with a platter of sandwiches.

"It's not everyday you see Minto working and Ichigo sitting looking at magazines," he stated, monitoring Minto on the opposite side of the room. Bored of watching her, he returned his eyes to the magazine.

"Do you like that jacket?" he asked. Ichigo looked back at him as he spoke, then turned to the picture.

"It's a cool trench coat, but it's not really my league, you know?" she asked, shutting the magazine cover. Ryou noted the price of the coat as she closed it. $2,500. No wonder why she thought it was out of her league, it was expensive. At least for her. He heard the kitchen door open and backed off as Keiichiro approached with Ichigo's lunch.

"Here you go!" he said happily. "But after this it's straight to work!"

"Of course," Ichigo replied as the huge meal was placed in front of her. There was a small mixture of breakfast with it. Two pancakes, grapes, strawberries, donuts, buttered rice balls, sushi, a different kind of fish Ichigo had never seen before, and a small bowl of soup. She started eating quickly, remembering that she never had dinner last night or breakfast this morning. Ryou watched her eat by the staircase.

"She's a hungry cat, isn't she?" he sighed as Keiichiro walked by. Keiichiro turned and looked back at her.

"She looks like she hasn't had a good meal in a while." He walked away to his sanctuary in the kitchen and Ryou went downstairs into the lab.

As soon as Ichigo finished her lunch, she cleared the table and went straight to work.