Tokyo Mew Mew Fan Fiction ❯ Lucky Seven ❯ Alien Intervention! -Nya! ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Phwee! I decided to update a little early, mostly because I really don't think I'll have time in the next two days… I really liked this chapter, so I was sad when part of it got deleted… The chapter where Kisshu groped Ichigo in her bed was cut a bit, too. Poo.

Well, that's in the past, Chapter Five is NOW!

READ ON, MIGHTY WARRIORS! (I'm sleepy)

Alien Intervention!

Ichigo rushed up to the small restaurant, but stopped just behind the tall bushes that surround the building.

"I guess I'm scared to face them. I was really mean to Keiichiro…"

"You have to be kidding me!" she heard Purin shout. Ichigo's tail shot out and she braced herself to see the small teenager pop out of nowhere and yell at her. But Purin has school right now, so what would she be doing at the café? Ichigo turned and saw that Purin wasn't at the café, but walking down the road behind her. She had her cell phone held up to her ear, and her finger plugged into her other one to block out any disturbing noise. "But… But you promised me!" She paused for the reply of the person on the other end. "No, I can't find someone else! Prom's this week, and I want to go with you!" There was another short pause. "I know this is important, but you promised me that… you promised that…" She lowered her other hand that was plugged into her ear and hung her head. "Yes, I understand. I'll find some friends to go with. Bye." She sighed and closed her phone. Looking up, she saw Ichigo, who had heard everything. Instantly, she broke into tears and ran into her arms. (AN: Everything after this was deleted)

"Ichigo onee-chan!" she cried. Ichigo, stunned, caught the young girl and stroked her back, completely caught off guard.

"Purin-chan? What's wrong?"

"It's Dereku! My boyfriend! He was given an offering to join a college in America! It's very prestigious, and I want him to go, but I don't want him to leave!"

"If he has to go, he has to go, Purin," Ichigo stated, trying to sound apologetic. "Colleges are very important!"

"I know," she sobbed, "but he promised to take me to prom! It's this Saturday, but he doesn't get back from his interview until Monday! He promised to take me!"

"Oh, Purin-chan, I'm sorry," Ichigo sighed, rubbing the back a bit more motherly. Suddenly, an idea hit her like a sack of bricks. "I know! You can take someone else to the prom!" (AN: Everything after this was restored and had to be edited to fit the newly typed content.)

"No, I'm completely loyal to Dereku-kun. You can't imagine how much he cared for me when I really needed it."

"I wish I could meet him."

Purin perked up and smiled. "You can see him on Monday. I'm sure he'll be happy to meet you! I've told him so much about you already." She opened her cell phone and started dialing.

"Why aren't you in school?" Ichigo asked. Purin stopped dialing and stared into space for a second.

"The first half of my day is dedicated to regular schooling. I have an extended lunch period before I go into cram school in the afternoon."

"And then you come to work afterwards? You have a lot on your plate right now." She paused for a moment. "I bet I can get you a new date!"

"Ichigo, I told you, I don't want anybody but Dereku. Thanks for your consideration, though."

"No, really, I know just the guy! Just meet him and get to know him. It doesn't have to be a real date. He can be more like a friend."

"I suppose, but I want to meet him before the prom just to make sure."

"Of course! I'll try to get him here tomorrow. I can hold off on seeing your boyfriend until he gets back from his trip."

"Thank you Ichigo."

"Ichigo?" a boy asked from behind her. She froze and turned around to see Ryou holding a broom and dustpan. "Good, you're back. Sweep the sidewalk, will you?"

"Oh, sure," she said shyly, taking the broom from his hands. Purin skipped inside to eat. "Ryou-kun, I just wanted to ask if you'd apologize to Keiichiro for me. He was just trying to take care of me, and I reacted to harshly for that."

"He's only looking out for your best interest. I'm sure that you understand after taking your walk that the aliens aren't safe."

"You're joking. I don't believe it. Ryou, I just believe their innocent, I know they are! You can't just walk around thinking that my word means nothing."

"Ichigo, you trusted Aoyama, didn't you?"

"Don't bring him into this!"

"He was Deep Blue, and you never realized it because he was putting on that fake façade, pretending to be the Blue Knight. If anything, the aliens learned how naïve you are and are using that against you. They're probably just pretending to be nice so you'll take them in and then turn against you!"

"But even Masaya turned out to be good in the end!"

"And he just ended up deceiving you again when he moved to America. Don't trust the aliens, Ichigo. Even if your heart tells you to, listen to reason."

"Ryou," Ichigo complained, leaning the broom against the bush, "I can't believe you said that. I don't feel comfortable working with you anymore. I have the money to pay you back for the stupid lamp. I'm going to move into a hotel tomorrow." His face fell quickly and took a step forward to chase after her.

"Ichigo, wait!"

She ran around the corner and down a few blocks before stopping to catch her breath. She waited for a moment to see if Ryou would try to run after her, in which case she'd keep going to get away from him, but he never came. She leaned against a brick wall and sat down. After fully catching her breath, she looked up and saw a clothing store across the street. Maybe she could get some pajamas there.

She didn't bother going back to the café until after dark. She carried a bag with her that contained pink pajamas and a pair of feel-better shoes. She approached the café slowly, making sure that she wouldn't run into Ryou. None of her friends were there, and the dining area was already cleaned for the evening. Keiichiro was in the kitchen washing dishes, so the loud clanking of pots and pans stopped him from hearing her. She snuck upstairs and saw that Ryou left his door cracked open, as always. She crept past the door and rushed into her room. She planned to slam the door behind her and lock it, but something caught her eye stopping her.

It was bouquet. A huge, five dozen rose bouquet with hundreds of petals spread across her bed. Her room was also different. The walls weren't white, but a light pink, and her comforter was a bright, strawberry red color. A new lamp had taken the spot on the bedside table, the walls were littered with paintings of strawberries. The curtain in front of the small window was a bright red, too. More furniture, such as a much needed chest-of-drawers, was added, and on top was a bowl of fresh strawberries. There was picture of everyone on the wall next to the door, and they were happy and waving. A pink bulletin board with nothing on it hung on the wall next to the window.

Ichigo laughed happily and jumped on the bed, throwing the petals into the air like confetti. The room was so much prettier, and the roses and the strawberries gave such a pleasing scent that she couldn't help but smile. She noticed there was a small card attached to the roses, and she read it slowly.

`Ichigo-chan, I'm sorry for what I said-'

"Always follow your heart, even if it goes against what everyone says," Ryou finished from behind her. She perked up her head and looked around. Ryou sat next to her on the bed, his back towards her.

"Ryou-kun," Ichigo said.

"I'm sorry. That was really stupid of me," he sighed. "Ichigo-chan, you just got here. If you leave again, I don't know what I'd do." She shifted and turned around so she was sitting next to him.

"Ryou-kun, I forgive you. I don't like staying mad at people forever." She wrapped her arm around his shoulder and hugged him softly. "I'll stay." Surprising her, he leaned over and hugged her back, a full embrace.

"You have no idea how much I missed you. Tokyo is so quite without Mew Ichigo here." He moved his head so that his nose was close to her neck. "Strawberries," he whispered. He quickly let go and stood up. "I asked the girls to keep watch over you tonight to make sure that the aliens don't attack you in your sleep."

"Tonight?" asked Ichigo, a little angry, but understanding.

"The first attack was on the first night you came here. They might attack again."

"But their innocent!" Ichigo protested. Instantly, Ryou turned around and pressed his finger against her lips gently.

"I know, but it was the girls who wanted to do this for you."

"You… You believe me?" she asked, settling down.

"I don't believe I have much of a choice. I'll let you change into your pajamas, or just take your clothes off and sleep in your underwear again," he commented as Ichigo's tail jetted out, "before Purin comes in and watches you for the first two hours."

He walked out of her room and shut the door. Ichigo sighed and sat more comfortably on the bed. Her tail and ears retreated into her as her heart slowed down. She took off her café uniform neatly and hanged in the closet. She opened the bag that her pajamas were in and put the pink, satin tank on over her chest.

"You really are a naughty kitten, aren't you?" she heard a high-pitched voice from behind her.

"Kisshu," she said. She turned and saw him sitting on the bed, toying with the flower bouquet.

"Here I am preparing for my date with a super hero and I find her necking with her boss. Classy, but hot." He turned and smiled at her.

"Kisshu, you were spying on us?"

"Who couldn't you left the curtains wide open," he laughed. Obviously, he was taking this very lightly.

"So if I'm necking with Masaya, you throw a hissy fit."

"That's different. Aoyama was <I>my</I> boss. That golden boy's only human. He's easy to conquer."

"You seem so sure of yourself."

"Something about sexy catgirls just gets me like that. Are you planning to go to bed as her are?"

Ichigo immediately grabbed the bottom half of her pajamas, a bloomer-esque design, and put them on quickly.

"Let me tell you now that only I am sleeping in that bed tonight. There will be no twosomes tonight."

There was a knock at the door. "Ichigo onee-chan, are you through changing?" Purin asked. Ichigo's head perked up.

"That reminds me," she whispered so Purin couldn't hear, "Purin-chan really needs a date for the prom. What… what are the chances of you getting Taruto to come?"

"Oi, Taruto? That whiney bastard, you're trying to make them date?"

"Ichigo!"

"In a minute, I'm still changing," she lied. "Please! I know she'd love seeing him again, and I'd like to see him, too." She smiled charmingly at him and batted her eyelashes. Kisshu folded his arms and rolled his eyes.

"On one condition," he said slyly.

"What?" Ichigo asked. He floated off the bed and flew over to her. Before she had a chance to react, he kissed her firmly on the lips. When he drew back, he licked his own lips and giggled.

"Thanks for the kiss," he whispered, and then disappeared just as the door opened.

"Sorry I came in," Purin said, "but we're all girls here." She was dragging in a chair from downstairs. Despite her age, she was still small. "So," she started, sitting the chair next to the bed so she could keep an accurate watch, "did you find me someone to go with for prom?"

"I've asked, but I'm not sure if my friend will be able to talk him into going. I guess he's kind of secretive now. I haven't seen him since I left Tokyo." She dug up the covers and laid underneath them.

"Really? I thought you knew this person directly. Why won't you tell me who he is?"

"I do kinda know this person directly, but I want it to be a surprise! Trust me, you'll like it."

"Okay. Will he be here by tomorrow? I need to make sure his tuxedo matches my dress."

"I'll see," Ichigo chuckled. "Jeez, so much has happened today, I'm a little sleepy."

"Then go ahead and sleep! You won't have to worry about any aliens as long as I'm here!" she boasted. She dug into her pocket and pulled out a small golden coin. "Mew Mew Pudding Metamorphosis!" There was a blinding flash of light, in which Ichigo was forced to put her hand up to block it, and it faded quickly.

"Mew Purin," Ichigo said, surprised. "It's different seeing you now after so long."

"I know! I haven't had a reason to change since you left! I miss having my ears." Ichigo laughed warmly and dug deeper into her sheets.

"I'm going to go to bed now. When you switch with Retasu, please be quite, okay?"

"Sure!" Mew Purin said loudly. Ichigo slowly drifted off into sleep, and when Retasu came to switch spots, they did so silently.