Tokyo Mew Mew Fan Fiction ❯ Nothing is Right ❯ Serena ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Kisshu sat alone in a tree, remembering the previous days activities. `Why duz this always happen to me?' Kisshu wondered to himself. `She hates me, I always lose, and worst of all…'
“Kisshu!” Kisshu looked down, and screamed at what he saw.
“Ah! It's you!” he stated before falling out of the tree he was sitting in. “Wh-what are you doing here sis?”
“I'll tell you if you tell me what you were doing sulking in that tree.” Serena always had a mischievous side to her, and sometimes, Kisshu thought that she never left that side of her behind. She was 21 years old, and was very pretty. Her long flowing hair was a dark red, she had elfish ears exactly like Kisshus, her dress was similar to Mew Ichigos, but it was just slightly darker than Serena's hair. She had a bow tied in her hair to make it a ponytail, and another bigger bow tied around her waist. Her dark chocolate eyes were full of light, and her long eyelashes slightly curved upwards. Everything about her was better than her little brother, but she would never admit to that.
“So, why were you sulking?” She pressed on.
“I wasn't sulking! Just thinking.” He told her, and the depressed note in his voice worried her.
“Anything I can help with `lil bro?” she asked with a mothers caring voice, she still had that mischievous tinge in her voice though.
“Oh yeah! That's all I need is for you go and ruin my life even more!” his voice went from depressed to sarcastic (like always), but hers went from caring, to deadly.
“EXCUSE ME??? I COME ALL THE WAY DOWN HERE JUST TO SEE HOW YOU'RE DOING, YOU'RE NOT DOING WELL, I ASK TO HELP AND YOU SAY I'LL RUIN YOUR LIFE?!?!?!?!?!?!?! So who's the girl?” she asked skeptically at the end, with a hint of annoyance in her voice. Kisshu was holding his ears scared of more screaming at anything he said.
“Fine! You can help, but don't embarrass me, OK?”
“Deal!” all signs that Serena had ever even been angry were gone, and she was smiling like a child who just got the exact toy they wanted for Christmas. “ Oh! I almost for got!” she exclaimed. She then waved her big staff thingy over top of herself then Kisshu, changing both of them into EXTREMLY good-looking humans. “Let's go meet this girl of yours, tell me about her on the way.” And so they left as humans.
 
Disclaimer- I DO NOT OWN TOKYO MEW MEW. ONE CHARACTER IN THIS FIC IS MY OWN, THE REST ARE NOT MINE.
PS. Thnx fr reading pplz! Leave comments and remember to kill the stupid ugly tree hugger! ByeBye!