Tokyo Mew Mew Fan Fiction ❯ Nothing is Right ❯ The Plan ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Ichigo yawned as she got up, getting ready to go to school. Her parents would be gone for a year. They were on a trip to Africa. Ichigo really wanted to be with her parents, but Masaya refused to let her go. His excuse for this was that if he couldn't go to, how could he protect her? He always made it seem like she needed protecting from no one but him, and at first it was just a cute little thing. But the other day….
 
“Hey Ichigo! What's up?” Masaya asked calmly.
“Oh nothing!” She replied with a happy little smile. “I almost died this morning though!” she was still smiling, only because the way she would have died was extremely stupid (she almost drank a poisonous pop, but she shook it for a dare because her and the mew mews were playing truth or dare.)
“Why are you smiling!?” Masaya yelled at her. People started to stare, and Ichigo couldn't help but to blush.
“Well, I-it's just that, um…”
“That's exactly what I thought! You always laugh at things that aren't funny! Why am I even dating you still?” he stated with so much anger in his voice that Ichigo could feel it. After staring at her for a couple seconds, he stormed away…
 
She rethought all of the reasons why her beloved Masaya would say such a thing, but none of her reasons… no matter how logical…would seem to explain why her beloved Masaya had lost his temper.
“Oh, that's helpful.” She said to herself, seeing as there was a P.D day today at her school, and she had totally forgotten. She ran back up stairs, got undressed, changed back into her pajamas, and went to see what movies she had.
 
Meanwhile…
Kisshu walked side by side with his sister. Once he had started telling her about his beloved Ichigo, he just couldn't stop. He was glad to have Serena as his sister, though almost always sarcastic, she listened very intently. He always loved talking to her about his problems, because she seemed to have an answer for everything!
“So, she told me that she could never love me, that she only loved that BASTARD Masaya. So I told her that if she wouldn't come with me, then I'd have no choice to either take her by force, or kill her.” At his last words he frowned at what he said. Serena looked at him as if to say `And you actually thought it would work if you just told her to come?' Kisshu seemed to know what her expression ment, because he then spoke. “It seemed like a good idea at the time.”
“Ok, I think we should just take things one step at a time.' She told him. “How about we start with some facts… That meens we have a bit of spy work to do.” She winked at him at the end of her sentence. “I'll change you into a different human every time we go to spy on her.”
“And what about you?” he asked.
“Oh, she already knows me. I helped her on my way to see you! She thinks my name is chelsie and that I go to a collage here. She gave me her number and e mail. No you can't have it.” She obviously knew what her little brother was going to say, because he was preparing to speak when she told him no, so he had closed his mouth.
“Well, change me back! I'm gonna go and see how shes doing!” he exclaimed to her, trying to make himself look smart. However, it only made him look weird. With a wave of her big staff thing, Kisshu was himself again, so he teleported away and ended up on Ichigo's door step.