Tokyo Mew Mew Fan Fiction ❯ Nothing is Right ❯ Plan Not Needed ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

KNOCK!KNOCK!KNOCK! I wonder who that is… Ichigo thought. She had found a great movie to watch, but didn't feel like inviting Masaya over and getting yelled at again. I hope it's not Masaya… She opened the door to find…
“Kisshu!?! What do you want?” she asked, even though she already knew the answer herself. “No, wait! Don't answer that let me guess! You came to play with me, or you came to pick me up, or yada~yada~yada!” she said to him with an annoying voice.
“Well actually I came to see how you were doing. Like if you were ok. But I wouldn't mind doing any of the things you mentioned if you want to.” He said with a smirk.
“No, talkings fine.” She said to him as she opened the door for the alien to walk inside.
“Oh, cool! You're watching a movie! Do you mind if we watch it together after you tell me how you've been?” Kisshu asked her with hope in his eyes. Ichigo took notice of that unusually cute look on his face and nodded. “Ok! Great!” he exclaimed as they walked into the kitchen.
“So what's been goin on?” he asked her.
“Lot's, you?” she asked.
“Not to much… But my sis did come to visit, she's still here. So tell me what lots is.” He looked at her with extremely kind eyes that just made her melt. She gulped.
“Well, Masaya was yelling at me the other day.” She knew this would please him to hear, which is partly why she told him this. She began the story of Masayas mistake, and he listened to everything she had to say.
“What should I do?” She asked after she finished. Kisshu looked at her.
“Two words… Dump him.” He said simply. Ichigo had absolutely no clue what was wrong with her today, but every single part in her body screamed for her to just let go and tell the alien boy sitting in front of her that he was right.
“Yeah, you're right.” She told him. So she got up and walked to his side. “lets go watch the movie, ill make popcorn!” she told him. When he got up in front of her she gave him a little peck on the cheek.
“Thank you Kisshu, that helped me a lot.”
“I-er-I-uh-umm… sure.” Was all Kisshu could manage to say.