Tokyo Mew Mew Fan Fiction ❯ Tokyo Mew Mew High School ❯ The New Girl ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Last time…
Ichigo ran the whole way to her new school. When she got there, she gasped at what she saw. There was something strange about this school, and it changed her.
 
“Ah! Iv got cat ears!” She shouted looking in her portable mirror. “And a tail!” She said turning around. All of a sudden she heard the bell ring. And started running. She saw a boy fly past her—wait that isn't right. Ppl can't fly. O well, maybe he'll no where my home room is! She thought to herself.
“Um, excuse me!” ichigo yelled at the flying boy. He stopped and turned around. He had emerald green hair, and golden eyes. He floated down and landed on the ground. As he walked toward her she saw that he had really long ears. “Er, hi!” she waved to him, and he smiled.
“Hey. Are you new?” he asked her.
“um, ya.” She said looking down. “Im ichigo, whats ur name?”
“Kish. Nice to meet you. Do you need some help?” He looked at her, and she nodded. Wow, this guy is really freaky, but in a cute way. “I don't know where my homeroom is.” She told him.
“Ok, ill help. Im in the same one as you I think! My teacher said we were getting a new girl in our homeroom, so ill show you!” he smiled at her, and she couldn't help but to smile back. Maybe this wasn't such a bad change after all.
 
Kish led the way to his homeroom, they weren't late but just barely made it. They walked in, the teacher hadn't come yet.
“Hey!” he waved to a purple haired girl sitting with a shorter girl who looked very snobby. Kish motioned the pretty purple haired girl(she had wolf ears and tail) to come over. She came.
“Whats up Kish?” she asked him.
“I just thought id introduce the new girl.” He told her. He was wearing a cocky smile on his face, and ichigo thought it was cute.
“Um, hi. Im ichigo.” Ichigo introduced herself.
“Hey im Zakuro, why don't you come sit with us?” she pointed over to a bunch of girls, all of which were looking at her happily.
“ok!” she exclaimed. “By the way, thnx fr helping me Kish!” she turned to him and smiled.
“Anytime.” He smiled back. Ichigo went with Zakuro to meet her friends.
“Hey guys, this is ichigo. Shes new.” Zakuro told them. “ Ichigo, this is lettuce, pudding, and mint.” Zakuro sat down at her desk and patted an empty one in between her and a green haired girl.
“Hi im lettuce!” the green haired girl exclaimed. “Nice to meet you!”
“Nice to meet you to.” Ichigo replied. After mint,lettuce,and pudding had introduced themselves, the teacher walked in.
“Ok class, we have a new student in today. Her name is ichigo momiya, treat her well. Now, today we're going to…” ichigo payed more attention than ever because she wanted to make sure that she was caught up with every one else. It turned out that she was ahead.
Disclaimer: yay, ichigos fallin fr kish! Haha, don't worry, next chapter comin as soon as im off my grounding! Ttyl =3