Tokyo Mew Mew Fan Fiction ❯ Tokyo Mew Mew High School ❯ A Date ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Ichigo walked with her new friends to the cafeteria. As she walked, she thought to herself. I wonder if this school has dances… If any1 would no, Zakuro would.
“Hey, Zakuro… Duz this school hav dances?” Ichigo asked nervously.
“Oh yeah! Theyr really fun. You can help out in the kitchen or the music room or whatevr if you sign up.” Zakuro replied. “Or you can go with a bunch of friends, or you can go with a date.”
“Ok, and im just curious…. But whats with the ears? And the tail?” Ichigo was extremely nervous to ask this question, in case Zakuro took it as an offensive comment, not an innocent question like it was ment to be.
“I knew youd ask that sooner or latr, we all did. The thing is, as soon as you enter this place, you get them. They wont come off, and the animal you get depends on ur personality. Take the nerds fr example… They got like a guinie pig or something.” Ichigo was relieved, Zakuro hadn't taken it as an offence, and shed explained! Then another question came to Ichigos mind.
“What about kish? He duznt have animal ears or tail or anything. And I keep seeing other ppl like that.” She said looking around. Zakuro gave ichigo a one word answer, and that answer was…
“Aliens.”
 
Ichigo had decided to eat outside today. Zakuro had told her that the first school dance was this Friday. It apparently went until 11:00 at night. Ichigo wanted to ask someone out to it but was scared to ask. There were 2 ppl she was thinking of asking. Kish, and another boy she saw walking to the picnick tables. She said hi and had a little chat. She told him her name, he told her his. His name was Masaya. She looked up, then over to see Kish sitting alone, like her, scowling at nothingness. She decided to go and sit with him(she was getting bored.).
“Hey.” She said to him when she reached him. He looked up, then continued to stare at nothing.
“Hi.” Was all he said.
“Whats wrong?” she asked him.
“nothing.” He said. The cute smirk he had worn earlier was gone, a horrible frown in its place. She thought about asking him to the dance, hoping it might cheer him up(which would also cheer her up… she hated it when ppl were sad.) She was about to take all the courage she had and ask him out, when he did it for her.
“Will you go to the dance with me?” He looked like the heaviest burden there was had been lifted from him. She didn't no what to think,say, or do.
“Ill think about it.” She said without noing she had even said it. Finnaly, his cute smirk was back on his face. He leaned back against the tree he was sitting at and closed his eyes.
“Ok, thnx.” He said to her. Just then the bell rang. The 2 walked together to their next class(wich was gym). Then she had music lessons, while he had biology. She didn't even pay attention in her music class(she was planning on dropping out of it anyway). All she could think about was what she would say to kish about going to the dance. She had promised him that she would call him and give him her answer tonight. Just when she decided to say yes, she bumped into Masaya(not literally).
“Er… Hey.” She said.
“Oh, there you are! Iv been looking everywhere for you. I was wondering if you wanted to go to the dance with me?” Masaya looked at her with a smile on his face. How would ichigo explain this to him? She had already decided to go with kish, and had forgotten about Masaya. But now that she remembered, she was thinking about asking him out. But that would brake kishes heart if she just called and said:
`Hey kish, yeah see, I was gonna go with you, but then Masaya asked me and I said id go with him instead. Ok?'
“Sorry Masaya, but im going with some1 else.” She told him. She rushed home after that. Halfway home, she forgot about Masaya, and focused on calling kish and telling him her answer.
“Hey mom! Hey dad! I need the phone for a second.” She called.
“Why? And honey your father isn't home.” She was glad it was her mom asking, not her dad. Her dad hated it when she had boyfriends and made a huge speech when she told him. Her mom was a bit more understanding.
“Iv got a date to the first school dance this year!” she told her mom as she walked into the kitchen. “well, actually I told him id think about it, and that id call him with my answer tonight. Iv decided my answer is yes.”
“Ok honey, by the way… why are there cat ears on your head? And a tail? If it's for drama I think you should go take it off.”
“well, er, you see the thing is…” and so they got into a long story about ichigos new school.
“oh! I see! Ill tell your dad when he gets home. Heres the phone.” She said as she handed the phone to ichigo.
“thanks mom!” ichigo ran up the stairs and called kish. She told him her answer, chatted for a while, then they got off when ichigos mom called her down for dinner.
 
 
Disclaimer: Heeeyyyyyy Ppppppplllllzzzzzzz! I worked really hard on this chpt and I am going to miss school if I don't go soon, so next chapter be here… latr! Ttyl, nya! =3