Tokyo Mew Mew Fan Fiction ❯ Tokyo Mew Mew High School ❯ The First Kiss ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: Yo! What's up pplz? PLZ PLZ PLZ R&R! I know I haven't updated in a while, but I worked really hard on this chapter. I need reviews or I wont be able to write my stories anymore! Im slowly but surely losing the will to write! I do NOT OWN TOKYO MEW MEW. Character's will come that are mine, plz no copy-catting without permission! Anyway, enjoy the fic!
 
As Kisshu talked to his now date to the dance, he wondered if that could change to something more than just `date'. Ichigo wanted to know a lot of stuff about what happened at his schools dances. He answered all her questions and before long his good-fortune was gone. Ichigo had to get off the phone. He said `good-bye' then hung up as he began wondering things out loud.
“What could I do to make her like me?” he said to himself. The young alien thought and thought until he could think no longer (sorry, I had to put that in!). the first dance was the Halloween one, so obviously Taruto was talking… Or, should I say bragging… about how much candy he would get this year (tart is going to be in elementary school in this fic).
“Im gonna get,like, a thousand candies this year! And im not gonna share it with either of you two because you two are really mean!”
Kisshu listened to only the first words of his younger sibling, the rest got tuned out by Kisshu's never-ending thoughts.
“That's perfect!” he yelled, standing up on his bed and starting to jump. He felt immensely immature, but he was having too much fun to notice this. He would think of one thousand gifts to give to Ichigo, and every year he would give her a thousand more! He would a new tradition, and he wouldn't stop until they didn't know each other anymore!
 
The Next Day…
`Hey, Ichigo!” Kisshu acknowledged the cat girl, she heard. He smiled at her when she turned around.
“Hi Kish, what's up?” (Im gonna have her call him by the shorter version of his name throughout the rest of the fic)
“I just have a gift for you.” He said to her. I hope she likes it… I picked it myself! He thought. He pulled out a pink rose from behind his back. Ichigo gasped.
“I-It-It- It's s-so pretty.” She stuttered her words out, and didn't know why. “How did you know they were my favourite? You aren't a stalker or anything are you?” now she wasn't so much jittery, but confused and jittery.
“No.” Kisshu chuckled while Ichigo sighed her relief. She did not want to go to a dance with a stalker. “I just guessed.” He informed her. He smiled at her while wondering if his genius plan would work out well. He liked her since the day she came (Yesterday. Long time he's liked her, isn't it?), but he now felt a strange need to kiss her. Not want, need. He looked at his schedule. Next class: Biology. Perfect. She was in that class with him.
“Hey, you're in my biology class aren't you?” he asked this, but he already knew the answer.
“Yeah, I am. Why do you ask?” she looked up at him from her study notes. She really didn't want to dissect a frog, pig, or any other animal for that matter.
“Well, I was just wondering if you wanted to be my partner. Unless you want to do it on your own…” The dragged out thought was actually him thinking about what she would do in her first biology class, but he made seem as if he was just teasing her. She eyed him suspiciously, but agreed none the less.
“Ew! Kish, you do it! It is soooooooooo groooooooosssssss!” Ichigo whined as she put her fingers over her mouth as though she would hurl. She almost ran to the bathroom preparing to hurl, or she would have, if she wasn't in the middle of a gagging fit. She pushed her face onto Kisshu's shoulder, wanting to get rid of the grotesque insides of the poor, poor frog which Ichigo was forced to dissect. Kisshu, on the other hand, could have been jumping for joy was he not in the middle of biology. Ichigo was actually doing this with him! He felt like he was, this will be funny but, walking on sunshine! He couldn't resist but to smile. He finished dissecting the frog, Ichigo keeping hidden in his shoulder the whole class. Ichigo failed, while Kisshu got full marks (it's biology, so hey!). Kisshu couldn't help it any more, he needed to laugh. Ichigo had been too scared to even look at the dissected frog after class, she made Kisshu take her hand and lead her out of the class room while she closed her eyes. He had led her to somewhere private, and while she thought that they were still in the classroom, they were in a beautiful garden.
“You can open your eyes now.” He said to her softly. She felt goose-bumps crawl up her spine as he spoke. Even more tingles swept through her when she saw where Kisshu had taken her.
“Like it? I did it myself. It's in memory of my mom. She died and so I made a garden of all her favourite flowers. We're not on school property any more but Its ok if I miss one gym class and you miss one art class, right?” Ichigo was dumbstruck. She couldn't even imagine how hard it must be to come here and remember his mother. She nodded, continuing to stare at the beautiful garden Kisshu had created. She felt saddened. Not because of Kisshu, but for him. Right now, she would give anything for him to be happy. She looked over to see a sobbing boy very unlike the one who was standing beside her a minute ago. Ichigo's eyes widened and she quickly embraced him lovingly. She tried thinking of ways to cheer him up. Only one thing came to mind.
She turned to face him. He looked up, tears streaking his face. His ember eyes were full of sadness, hurt, and… Longing? She wondered if she was mistaking this, and figured she was. However, she what she saw was right. He did long for her. He wanted her now more than anything. That is, with the exception of his mom. She leaned forward as her eyelids slowly closed. His did the same. They each moved closer to each other, enclosing the small space between each other's lips. They got closer,closer,closer, until the gap was gone. Kisshu's longing had been fulfilled. And only one gift! Maybe he wouldn't give her one thousand gifts every year, maybe just one rose. One beautiful, lush, pink rose. He smiled as he kissed Ichigo. They kissed each other passionately, not stopping to breath. After what seemed like an eternity, the broke apart. Kisshu kept his eyes closed, wishing he didn't need to breath, while Ichigo lifted hers up heavily. Wow… she thought He's a good kisser. Well, I guess that's and understatement. She giggled quietly to herself. Kisshu smiled at this and kissed her lightly on the cheek. She flushed red for a second, but soon felt relaxed. Kisshu gave her a peck on the cheek, when the gate to the garden swung open and in walked…
 
To Be Continued…