Tokyo Mew Mew Fan Fiction ❯ Tokyo Mew Mew High School ❯ Nuki and Krissy ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: Ooooooohhhh, I left a cliffy. :-3 anyway, what happened last time…
Ps. I DO NOT OWN TOKYO MEW MEW(UNFORTUNATELY)
 
Kisshu gave her a peck on the cheek, when the gate to the garden opened and in walked…
 
“Krissy??” Kisshu said in disbelief. Ichigo looked at him, she had hurt in her eyes. Kisshu saw this. “Huh? Oh! No, I never dated her, she's a friend. She's in my gym class.”
“Oh.” Ichigo's eyes softened, to Kisshu's great relief. A creak came from the garden gate as some one else walked in.
“Nuki??” Ichigo had spoken this time as another girl walked through the open gate.
“Sup?” Nuki asked the three standing before her. She was in grade 11, and was very pretty. Her hair was long and wavy. It was chocolate brown. It shone in the rays that the sun emitted. She had a horse tail and horse ears, which always hung low. She said that it just looked better that way, and no one said anything different. She wore a black off-shoulder shirt, with a cute white tank top underneath. She had a white skirt with black skulls on it. She had black and white leggings and black and white sock-boot-thingys. She had icy black eyes that shone and showed no emotion what so ever. She was popular, and rarely ever not on a date. Right now she was single, which apparently made her happy.
Krissy, on the other hand, only ever wore black and red. She had little black lamb ears and raven wings. A black kitten tail waved along behind her as she walked. She wore a long blood-red gown with a black tee under it. Black high heels with sparkling red rubies shone in the daylight. She had shining black hair with blood-red streaks flowing throughout it. No one would say she was goth, it was more punk than anything. She acted as though nothing cared in the world, although she wasn't afraid to speak her mind. She was independent, yet she made a great friend. She was also popular, but not even she compared to Nuki.
“Ooooohhhh! You two were lip-locking! So are you going out? You must be! Why else would you be kissing in the middle of Kisshu's garden!?” Nuki always got excited when gossip was about, but she was especially interested the this couple because Ichigo was new and Kisshu was her friend. She didn't want either of them to get hurt, and calmed herself immediately.
“I'm happy for you, if that's the case.” Krissy said to Kisshu and Ichigo. All though she would never admit to it, she really liked Kisshu… Not as much as Ichigo though.
All of a sudden, Ichigo, Krissy, and Nuki started glowing. All of them felt nervous. Ichigo because of Kisshu kissing her, Krissy because of seeing Ichigo with Kisshu, and Nuki because she was worried about Kisshu's well-being and feelings.
When the blinding pink light from Ichigo disappeared, she was a black cat. When the red light from Krissy disappeared, she was a reddish-black cat with black wings and black lamb ears(weird ). And finally Nuki. A White light just as the one people see when they die was gone, she was a magnificent dapple gray horse. She was crystal white and had a gray star on her forehead. Small gray speckles were painted on her hip and ankles. Her mane and tail were also gray.
“Uhhhh… Should I be scared?” Kisshu joked. The three animals turned their heads toward him and shot him death glares…
Disclaimer: Cliffy again! Oh, how I love cliffies! Well, anyway, Plz R&R and I'll write back soon! Thank you!