Totally Spies Fan Fiction ❯ Yugioh: Dueling Drama Much Season 4 ❯ The ultimate Machines: Part one ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER FIFTEEN
 
“You may go first, Princess…” Yubel offered. Obviously she knew it was best to do because Sabrina wouldn't be able to summon any of her Cyber Dragon's that quickly because there wouldn't be any monsters on her Yubel's side of the field.
 
Sabrina thought that was indeed smart, but she had other ways to get what she wanted on the field more quickly. So she drew her cards…
 
 
SCORE:(Yubel: 8000 / Sabrina: 8000)
 
Sabrina: “You may think that letting me go first was a smart move, but I'll show you how much it isn't…”
 
“And I'll start by playing, POLYMERIZATION…! I'll use it to fuse three Cyber Dragons in my hand to form the all-powerful, CYBER END DRAGON…!”
 
(Atk: 4000)
 
 
Yubel growled softly. “So she was able to bring out her best monster yet.” She thought to herself, “Ah well… I shall be ready for her in any case.”
 
 
Sabrina: “Now I play the spell-card, DIFFERENT DIMENSION CAPSULE…!”
 
“It lets me take a card form my deck and remove it from play, but in two turns, it returns at once to my hand.”
 
“Finally I'll place one card face down… and end my turn.”
 
Britney/Yubel: “If you expect me to feel intimidated, you are strongly mistaken…”
 
(Draws)
 
 
Yubel suddenly began to smile wickedly, and I didn't like that look one bit. “What could she be planning…?”
 
I remember the many times I had to go against Sabrina's Cyber End Dragon… and by far, only I and her father had been able to stand up to her like that…
 
 
Britney/Yubel: “Now I activate the spell card DE-FUSION…!”
 
Sabrina: “GRR…!”
 
Cyber Dragon x3 (Atk: 2100)
 
Britney/ Yubel: “And if you're thinking I've gone mad summoning forth your three Cyber Dragon, guess again… for now I activate the Continuous-spell, LEVEL LIMIT AREA B…!”
 
Sabrina: “What? Oh, no…!”
 
(Def: 1600) x3
 
 
This was bad…
 
As long as that spell would remain on the field, Any monster that had more than three stars would be forced into, and have to remain in defense-mode, and even though Sabrina had her three Cyber Dragons guarding her, they wouldn't do much good if they couldn't attack.
 
“Careful, Sabrina…” I called to her. My wife turned and gazed at me, with an expression of agreement, and it was a good thing she already had a plan, but first, Yubel had to finish her move…”
 
 
Britney/ Yubel: “Now I shall place this card face down, and summon this monster in defense-mode.”
 
Sabrina: “It's my draw now…”
 
(Draws)
 
“And now I activate, MYSTICAL SPACE TYPHOON…!So now you're level limit card is destroyed.”
 
Britney: Yubel: “GRR…!”
 
Sabrina: “Which means, now I can turn my Cyber Dragons into attack mode… and I'll send one of them to attack your face down monster!”
 
(Atk: 2100)
 
Britney/ Yubel: “Hah! Just what I wanted you to do…”
 
Sabrina: “Huh…?”
 
Britney/ Yubel: “I believe you shall recognize my monster and know well of its effects…”
 
 
Once Sabrina's attack had hit, the hidden monster was revealed to be, “CYBER JAR…!” cried Sabrina. I was quite surprised myself, only this time there was nothing Sabrina could do to stop its effect…
 
First… the Jar destroyed all the monsters in play, including itself. Then the two duelists picked-up five cards from their decks, and showed them to their opponents. Then, all level four or lower monsters were either summoned in attack-mode or face down in defense…
 
Sabrina had a swell choice…
 
 
Sabrina: “I summon forth two PROTO CYBER-DRAGONS…!”
 
(Atk: 1100) x2
 
Britney/ Yubel: “Oh my dear…! Two dangerous dragons and all I can summon forth are these… a well. I summon two PROTO-CYBER DRAGONS as Well…!”
 
(Atk: 1100) x2
 
 
Sabrina was surprised, and began to put the pieces together. “So… you're dueling with a Cyber-Deck based upon my own.”
 
Yubel sniggered, “In some ways you are correct… but you are also misinformed. A lesson you shall learn soon enough, now make your move.”
 
This was indeed a new change of pace. Very often some people challenged Sabrina with copies of her Cyber deck, but none of them ever managed to actually beat her, as copying another duelists deck was no way to win.
 
This made her begin to wonder what it was that would make this deck any different, but at least she figured now she had a sharp advantage in her favor.
 
 
Sabrina: “I'll place two cards face down and while I'm at it, my other face down activates, RETURN SOUL! Now we both have to send up to three monsters that were destroyed this turn to our Decks, which means my Cyber Dragons return to me, but you only get your Cyber Jar…”
 
Britney/ Yubel: “Hmm, mm, mm… Well played my dear. For the first time in centuries I feel impressed…”
 
(Draws)
 
“But now the destruction shall continue. I'm more than certain your are well aware of Proto-Cyber Dragon's ability… of how its name is treated as that of a “Cyber Dragon”
 
“This means I can activate this face down spell, PHOTON GENERATOR UNIT…!”
 
Sabrina: “Ah…!”
 
Britney/ Yubel: “Now I shall sacrifice my two Proto-Cyber Dragons, so I may summon forth CYBER LASER DRAGON…!”
 
(Atk: 2400)
 
“But don't think for an instant that I'm through just yet, for now I summon forth the CYBER GYMNAST in defense mode.”
 
(Def: 1800)
 
“All I require is to discard one card from my hand to the graveyard…” (Discards) “And now I can destroy one of your two dragons.”
 
(One dragon destroyed)
 
“Now that that is settled, go Cyber Laser Dragon… attack the other one!”
 
(Atk: 2400) VS (Atk: 1100)
 
Sabrina: “GRR…!”
 
SCORE:(Yubel: 8000 / Sabrina: 6700)
 
 
“No…! Sabrina…!” I called
 
Yubel laughed at Sabrina in a mocking expression, but then she noticed that Sabrina didn't seem to be a bit afraid. “So you got lucky that time…” she said, “But I wouldn't celebrate yet…”
 
Yubel's features hardened, “You dare to put up a front with me and my greatness?”
 
“I dare… because I know I'm right…”
 
 
Sabrina: “I draw…”
 
(Draws)
 
“And next, the card I removed from play with Different Dimension Capsule returns to my hand, and it couldn't be a greater time to use it… FUTURE FUSION!“So now I can throw two of the Cyber Dragons I just got back to the Graveyard…”
 
“But I'm rather impatient, so I activate my two face downs cards which both happen to be the PYRO CLOCK OF DESTINY…!”
 
Britney/ Yubel: “GRR…!”
 
Sabrina: “Which means now I can summon forth my fusion monster at once, CYBER TWIN-DRAGON…!”
 
 
With the way Sabrina had carefully calibrated her deck, she always had a way to Bring out the best of her Cyber Dragons, and now thanks to her new monster's special ability, she could attack twice in one turn…
 
 
Sabrina: “Go… Cyber-Twin Dragon! Destroy her two monsters…!”
 
(Atk: 2800) x2 VS (Atk: 2400) (Def: 1800)
 
SCORE:(Yubel: 7600 / Sabrina: 6700)
 
 
My face was beaming; Sabrina was finally making a comeback… “Way to go Sabrina…” I called to her. She gazed back at me and nodded with a proud smile on her face. Still, she couldn't get cocky now; the duel was far from over… and it was Yubel's turn.
 
 
Britney/ Yubel: “Ahh… the perfect spell that I was waiting for. One that I'm sure you are quite familiar with… POWER BOND…!”
 
Sabrina: “Hmm…? Power Bond…?”
 
Britney/ Yubel: “Oh yes in deed… but rather than face you off against a monster you're quite familiar with, I propose a slight little change…”
 
“Now observe… as I fuse together CYBERDARK EDGE… CYBERDARKHORN… and CYBERDARK KEEL…!”
 
“I summon forth… CYBERDARK DRAGON…!”
 
(Atk: 1000) Becomes (Atk: 2000)
 
 
Sabrina and I gazed in awe… it was a type of machine creature that greatly resembles Sabrina's Dragons, only it seemed to be dark, and evil. “What could she possibly hope to achieve with that…?” I wondered.
 
Surprisingly, Sabrina was thinking the exact same thing, “Even though Power Bond doubled that card's attack-strength, it still isn't enough to beat my Cyber-Twin Dragon…”
 
Then she suddenly realized… “Unless…”
 
Yubel sniggered, and nodded, “I suspected you were wondering about my new monster, and the answer is yes, it does have a very special power, and one of which is I can equip a Dragon-Monster in my Graveyard to him as if it were an equip-spell.”
 
Sabrina seemed confused, “Wait a minute…” she said, “That card you discarded last turn…”
 
Yubel grinned wickedly as she showed her, “Indeed… it was SEIYARU…!”
 
(Atk 2500)
 
 
Britney/Yubel: “Now that it's been equipped to my Machine, it instantly gains all Dragon's attack power added it's its own.”
 
Sabrina: “Ah…!”
 
(Atk: 2000) Becomes (Atk: 4500)
 
Sabrina: “That monster's attack is almost twice as more as my Cyber-Twin Dragon…!”
 
Britney/ Yubel: “Not quite my dear… I'm afraid there is still more. You see… my Cyber dark Dragon also gains 100 attack points for every monster that's locked in my graveyard, and I count seven…”
 
(Atk: 4500) Becomes (Atk: 5200)
 
“Now that things have been settled; Cyberdark Dragon… Attack…!”
 
(Atk: 5200) VS (Atk: 2800)
 
Sabrina: “Eh…! AAAH…!”
 
SCORE:(Yubel: 7600 / Sabrina: 4300)
 
 
Sabrina wasn't looking so good out there. “Sabrina…!” I called to her. “Don't give up…! You can still do it…”
 
Sabrina knew I was right, but what was nearly distracting her form thinking that was how strong these new machines actually were. What even surprised her more was the fact that when Yubel's turn ended, her Power Bond card only made her take 1000 points of damage…
 
Very well played…
 
 
SCORE:(Yubel: 6600 / Sabrina: 4300)
 
 
“There is no escape Princess…” Yubel taunted her, “You can resist me all you wish, but in the end I will hold all the cards… and yours shall be one of them. My power will continue to grow, and soon the ultimate greatness shall be mine.”
 
Her evil laugh seemed to echo throughout the very shadows…
 
To Be Continued