Totally Spies Fan Fiction ❯ Yugioh: Dueling Drama Much Season 4 ❯ Temper Temper: Part two ( Chapter 19 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER NINETEEN
 
I had gone back to the King and told him of what was going on. The King was really getting irritable with all these disasters. First the whole island gets sucked into the Shadow Realm… then Yubel reappears and causes havoc… Estevan gets shorted out worse than before… Sabrina was sick in bed with almost no soul in her, and now THIS…!
 
“What's the world coming to…?” The King sighed.
 
“I don't know… but it could very be the end if we don't stop Yubel and fast.” I said, “I'm going to go find her…”
 
The King looked up, “How do you intend to do that… you don't even know where she's hiding…?”
 
He was right about that, but the one thing I knew was Yubel was somewhere on the island, and I had to find her fast. “If I don't, she'll only hurt more and more innocent people. I'm going find her and put an end to this…”
 
The King knew I was right, and let me go. “I hope that kid knows what he's doing…” he murmured to himself. Sabrina was awake enough to hear him, but though she was too weak to talk, she knew I was doing the right thing…
 
“Good luck, Mykan…” she said in her thoughts.
 
 
Meanwhile, Sam was still having a bit of trouble with Davis. With his Solar Flare Dragons still in play, his Ultimate Baseball Kid at 3500 attack-points, not to mention her life points were depleting fast… she wasn't looking too good.
 
“Just look at you…” Davis mocked, “The student teaching the teacher a lesson… it doesn't get any sweeter than this.”
 
“That's enough, Davis…!” Sam snapped at him, “Why can't you just get a grip and listen to reason…?”
 
Davis' expressions turned into a sneer, “Because I've been there, and done that before, and I hated it! That's why…? Now make your move…!”
 
“Fine by me…” Sam said.
 
She drew her card and realizing what it was… “Hmm…”
 
 
SCORE:(Sam: 2350/ Davis: 5700)
 
Sam: “Get ready, Davis… I'm going to wipe out all of your defenses right here and now.”
 
Davis: “Really…? And just how do you intend on doing that…?”
 
Sam: “I'll show you-- First, my two Mermaids will increase my life points…”
 
SCORE:(Sam: 3950/ Davis: 5700)
 
“And now I'll sacrifice them both… so I can summon this creature, HAH! LEVIA-DRAGON - DAEDALUS…!”
 
(Atk: 2600)
 
Davis: “I'm not impressed…! That creature can't even touch my three Solar Flares… not to mention it's even weaker than my Baseball kid.”
 
Sam: “That may be so… but I'm not planning on attacking any of them when I can wipe them out all at once!”
 
Davis: “Eh…?”
 
Sam: “But before I do that, I'll flip up my other monster… MAIDEN OF THE AQUA…!”
 
(Atk: 700)
 
“As for my Levia-Dragon… just wait until his special-ability it's activated. All I have to do is send a UMIcard on my side of the field to the graveyard… and once that's done, every single card on the field, except for the Dragon himself will be wiped out.”
 
Davis: “Ah…! But wait a minute… you haven't got a Umi card out on the field…”
 
Sam: “Now who's teaching whom a lesson? See I need my Maiden of the Aqua's ability for this to work. See, as long as there are no field-spells currently active, her name is treated as Umi
 
Davis: “What…? No…!”
 
Sam: “Hmm… Now I'll send my Maiden of the Aqua to the graveyard, and activate my Dragon's ability… NOW..!”
 
 
A giant holographic tidal wave came rushing over the duel-field, and SPLASHED… right down all over Davis' field, wiping out all his Solar Flare Dragons, and his Ultimate Base ball Kid… also… it destroyed the Gravity Bind, and the Backfire traps…
 
Davis growled and yelped as the waters forced themselves on him like strong winds… but the worst was yet to come. With the Backfire destroyed, and the Gravity Bind too, not only did Sam take no Damage from destroying all those monsters…
 
Sam: “Now that all that's settled… Levia-Dragon… attack his life-points directly!”
 
(Atk: 2600)
 
Davis: “Uh… AAH…!”
 
SCORE:(Sam: 3950/ Davis: 3100)
 
Sam: “So… any last words.”
 
Davis: “Yeah, six actually. This duel is not over yet!”
 
Sam: “Mmm… Whatever… I'll lay one card face down, and end my turn.”
 
Davis: “My Draw…”
 
(Draws)
 
“Hmm… I'll summon this monster in defense-mode, and end my turn”
 
 
Sam was starting to sense a weakness in Davis's tone… he was up to something. She knew it. She would have to play it careful now.
 
 
Sam: “I draw…”
 
(Draws)
 
“Ah… just the thing I needed. I summon forth HYDROGEDDON…!”
 
(Atk: 1600)
 
“And I'll have it attack that monster of yours…!”
 
(Atk: 1600) VS (Def: 1200)
 
Davis: “That was my last UFO TURTLE… which means I get to summon Forth a Fire monster with up to 1500 attack points, and I choose… FLAME RULER…!”
 
(Atk: 1500)
 
Sam: “Pretty smooth, but now since my Hyrdrogeddon destroyed a monster; I can instantly summon another one from my deck.”
 
(Atk: 1600)
 
“And now I'll have him attack too…!”
 
(Atk: 1600) VS (Atk: 1500)
 
Davis: “GRR…!”
 
SCORE:(Sam: 3950/ Davis: 3000)
 
Sam: “You better just feel lucky I haven't got a third Hydrogeddon to summon, because now I'm going attack you directly with my Levia-Dragon… GO…!”
 
Davis: “Oh…! UGH-AAH…!”
 
SCORE:(Sam: 3950/ Davis: 400)
 
Sam: “Hmm…! That should cool you off. Now I'll throw two cards face down, and end my turn.”
 
 
Sam really felt pleased with herself, the way she handed Davis all those attacks, but as for Davis… he got back to his feet with his teeth gritting, and he was breathing so furiously. “You…!” he spoke so deeply with hatred behind his shades.
 
It seemed as if his very body was burning on fire with his rage. “You haven't won yet! I'LL MAKE YOU PAY FOR QUESTIONG MY SKILLS YET…!” he roared.
 
Sam could really see that Davis was really going out of his mind to win this duel, but she wasn't sure if what she was seeing now was either his determination… or his rage reaching critical points…
 
Davis remembered everything, how he fell in love with Kari, but she never returned his feelings. She ditched him, and left him for another man… “She'll pay for my pain…! EVERYONE WILL PAY…!”
 
He finally made it back to his dueling-spot, and drew his card, “Heh, heh, heh… HA, HA, AH, AH, AH, AH…! The perfect thing that I needed…!”
 
 
Davis:“I activate MONSTER REBORN…! Now, return, my Flame Ruler!”
 
(Atk: 1500)
 
Davis: “Now I'll activate his special-ability. By using him for a tribute summon, I can treat him as a double sacrifice. So I'll send him to the graveyard and summon the ultimate ruler of the Fires! I summon INFERNAL FLAME EMPEROR…!”
 
“GRRRRRAAAAAAAAHHHHH…!”
 
(Atk: 2700)
 
 
Such power and energy erupted as Davis monster appeared as he screamed his head off. Sam never knew anyone could ever be this angry!
 
 
Davis:“And now… I'll use my Emperor's ability; by removing any number of fire monsters in my graveyard from play, I can destroy a number of spell or traps cards equal to the monster I removed!”
 
 
Sam gasped as she saw her two face-down cards were destroyed, and before she knew it, Davis roared loudly as he ordered his Emperor to destroy her Levia-Dragon… KAPOW!
 
“AAH…!”
 
SCORE:(Sam: 3850/ Davis: 400)
 
“You're most powerful monster is gone!” Davis shouted at her, “And my Flame Emperor has just gotten warmed up. I'll take out each of your pathetic monsters one at a time, until nothing is left to protect you…! I told you my rage is all the power I need…!”
 
Sam was growing angry herself, but this was all started to look exactly like the way Mandy dueled. Using only power and showing off, not to mention hatred… “Davis… I hate to say this, for violating teacher's etiquette towards students, but it looks like you're the one who's pathetic…”
 
Davis let out a small growl, “What…?”
 
Sam went on explaining how hatred would never triumph over anyone. “Sure… it might get you a little ways… but you're fighting for all the wrong things. Vengeance and anger… when you should be dueling for fun, or better yet to help others.”
 
Davis snorted, “Yeah right… like that'll do me any good. Now make your move so I can end this…!”
 
Sam wasted no more time, and drew her card, it was “POT OF GREED…!” so now she drew two more cards. “Hmm…” she obviously liked what she saw. “You're wrong again, Davis, I'm going to end this duel!”
 
Davis looked confused, “Destroy my Flame Emperor… you can't!”
 
“Oh yes I can…” replied Sam, “And I drew just the cards I needed.”
 
 
Sam: “This card worked for you… so I'll use it; MONSTER REBORN!“and I'll use it to revive my OXYGEDDON…!”
 
(Atk: 1800)
 
Davis: “What? You brought back that wimpy thing?”
 
Sam: “I did… and I did it for good reason. My Levia-Dragon is a strong monster, but it isn't my most powerful, as you're about to find out!”
 
“Now I activate the spell card… BONDING H2O…! It lets me send my Oxygeddon, and my two Hydrogeddon's to the graveyard. Now I can summon forth the most powerful Water monster you'll ever see. I summon… WATER DRAGON…!”
 
(Atk: 2800)
 
“Davis… this is the monster that will cool down those flames inside you, because you see… while my Water Dragon stays on the field, all Fire and Pyro type monsters have no attack power at all..”
 
(Atk: 0)
 
Davis: “Ah…! My Flame Emperor's attack has dropped to Zero!”
 
Sam: “Which means it's time… time for you to COOL OFF…!”
 
 
The Water Dragon readied itself for the final move. Davis was nearly devastated, “AH! SAMATHA…!” he thundered and roared, “I WILL NOT LET YOU MAKE A MOCKERY OF ME AND MY RAGE…!”
 
“Too bad…!” Sam protested, “WATER DRAGON… ATTACK…!”
 
The Dragon unleashed the biggest most powerful water-force ever, wiping out the Flame Emperor, and blast away at Davis' life points. “AAAHHH-UGH…! GRR…! RRR-RRR…AAAH…!”
 
FINAL-SCORE:(Sam: 3850/ Davis: “0000”)
 
“You're finished Davis…” Sam said, “You've lost.”
 
If Davis' face could scowl any harder, it would go into his head as he let out the biggest SCREAM anyone had ever heard…!
 
“GRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH….!!”