Transformers Fan Fiction ❯ The Bots of my Dreams ❯ Exploring New Feelings ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Authors Note: I didn't think that Megatron would change his name to Galvatron in the show and Slapper showing any feeling toward Sky Byte.

Chapter Four: Exploring New Feelings

By Kelly


"A little more to the left, no a little more to the right... oh, that's it! Right there."

Rena (if she had human eyes would be rolling them right now) but instead she shook her head as Optimus scrubbed Sideburns back with oil. The leader was happy that his trustworthy comrade was back on his feet and acting like himself, they all where taking an oil bath including the Build Team and Team Bullet Train but Ultra Maguns. He was Megatron hunting so he could get revenge on what he did.

I can't believe that I allowed Megatron to escape! I should have Optimus finish it but no! Everything has to be done his way! Then why, when we decombine I feel so much calmer, like I have a purpose to help and protect the Autobots. Ultra Magnus sighed deep in thought that he didn't notice a red sports car driving by his side.

"Mind telling me what's on your mind?"

"Rena? What are you doing here? Go back to base before Megatron finds you!" Magnus demanded tying not do sound so harsh to her as he transformed.

"I just want to know why have you been ignoring me," She said transforming too, "if it's for ignoring you and keeping my dissents I'm sorry ... I just haven't been myself lately."

"Rena, look," the dense Autobot said, "I want you to back to base and wait for me there then we can talk."

"Roger," she said transforming, "I'll be waiting for you."

She doesn't understand how dangerous it is out here for her to linger out in the open with the Decepicons and Predacons out they can attach any time they please Ultra Maguns thought watching her drive through a globule-space bridge as it closed.

****************************

Things where not all that heavenly for Sky Byte, tying to help Megatron heal was not all peaches and cream. He never wanted any help thrashed things around and yelled more than usual. Sky Byte tried to soothe his pain but he got nothing but insults. None other the other Predacons helped and neither did the Decepticons. I knew it, the second commander thought, I knew that Scourge didn't like Megatron he was just using him! I'll have to tell Megatron what Scourge's true colors are.

"Me---Megatron?" Sky Byte whispered slowly opening the door.

He slowly peeked his head in with emotion in his optic sensors walked up hopping that his crush didn't lash but he was sleeping. Sky Byte looked down at Megatron with no change in his eyes, he reached out and touched his smooth face; Megatron started to stir as the shark type Predacon quickly stiffened expecting for his leader to open his eyes grab him and thrown across the room.

Nothing happened. Sky Byte opened his optic sensors to see that Megatron was still resting. He sighed pulled up a chair and sat down; I don't care what they say I'm going to stay by his side he thought taking his hand. Sky Byte felt presser on his hand; he looked down to see that Megatron has tightened his grip. Maybe I still have a chance to love him the shark thought again.

*********************

"This is nuts!"

"Huh? Rena, what's wrong?" T-ai asked.

"Oh, it's Magnus. I'm just worried. He's been out all day long without saying a word when he'll back."

"I wouldn't even worry about." Optimus responded walking in, "my brother can handle himself."

"I know. It's just that…"

"What is it?" T-ai responded.

"I'm tired of being cooped up like some animal!"

"Calm down. I know it's hard having to stay in." Said T-ai, "but you can help me with maintaining part of the action from the computer."

"I don't know ...."

"Why not? We need all the help we can get and I wouldn't mind your company."

"Well, since you put it that I'll do it."

***************

Megatron slowly opened his opic sensors; the room was darker than he remembered. He sat up turned his head and looked down to see Sky Byte resting his head on the bed. He yanked his hand free not even thinking that he could wake his comrade up from resting. Sky Byte stirred, sat up and smiled not even thinking what Megatron my do even though he was still wounded.

"Feeling any better?"

The leader turned his head as his face turned dark telling Sky Byte to leave him be. The second commander expression changed to concern asking if he couldn't stay any longer.

"Just get out of my sight before I turn you into cat food!"

"Why don't you trust me, Megatron? I try to stay by your side---"

"I said to get out of my sight!!"

"Please don't kick me out," Sky Byte winced throwing his arms around his crush, "I couldn't bear leaving you ... not at a time when you need me the most."

Megatron looked down at his comrade again to see great emotion in his optic sensors that he never seen before. Get a hold of yourself, the leader thought. Then something in the leader snapped, he grabbed Sky Byte by the neck and tried to hold him in the air and throw him across the room but he wasn't even strong enough to do that.

"Do I need to spell it out for you? Get out!!"

Sky Byte pulled with no change in optic sensors, he got up walked to the door; before opening it, and he turned with flushed cheeks.

"Maybe we weren't meant to be together lead alone be comrades after all."

Before Megatron could object to what Sky Byte told him he was out of the room and the door closed behind him. The leader never saw someone look so hurt in his life. He shook his head trying to get the image of Sky Bytes expression out of his head. Bah! Who needs him anyways! I got Scourge and the Decepticons, Megatron thought lying back down with a small smile on his face.

Sky Byte ran down the hallway and into his room flopped on the bed buried his face in the pillow sobbing. The other Predacons peeked their heads in with concern; they never seen him cry before but not like this. Gas Skunk figured things out and piece all together with all the event that took place. Slapper was about to step in when Gas Skunk pulled him back, he turned his head to see his comrade shaking his head. Gas Skunk reached out and closed the soundlessly.

"What's up Gas Skunk? Sky Byte was crying don't you think we should find out what's wrong?" Slapper asked facing his comrade.

"You don't suppose it has to do with Megatron do you?" Said Dark Scream.

"I don't know." Said Gas Skunk remembering what he saw on the computer screen, "things haven't been real peachy sense the Decepticons came into our lives."

"I know what you mean. It's like they do it on prepuce to make us look bad."

"What do you suppose we do?" Dark Scream asked the group.

"What can we do? Every moment we try to show the Decepcticons there true colors, or make the wrong move Scourge has us checked out."

Silence hung in the air as they all stood there deep in thought. I know that this whole thing has to do with what I saw on Sky Bytes computer screen, but what would he be hiding from us? Gas Skunk thought as he looked at the door, Dark Scream looked at his comrade and asked why he took such fascination of the door.

"Now why would I have fascination for a door?'" Gas Skunk asked flatly with lowered eyes.

"You were starring at it like you were expecting something to happen." Slapper said shrugging his shoulders.

"Well, I got something's to do."

"I have something's to do too." Said Gas Skunk turning around.

"Wait! Come on you guys!"

Slapper's voice faded as Sky Byte pushed his body way from the door. I've got to get out of here! It's not safe here anymore. If the others find out that I love Megatron they'll laugh at me. He looked at his computer, he walked to it when there was a knock at the door. With a jump of fear, Sky Byte immediately turned off his computer straightened himself up walked to the door opened it to see Gas Skunk standing there.

"Yes? What do you want? I'm busy."

"Just wondering," Said the drag queen bot to see that the computer was off, "what you were doing."

"Nothing!" Sky Byte responded blocking his view. "Now if you don't mind, I have something's I need to do for Megatron."

"Megatron? I thought he disowned you." Gas Skunk said with a sly look on his face.

"Yea .... well ... I came back to get my stuff now if you don't mind, I need to get some things done!"

"Yea, sure ya do." Said Gas Skunk with an evil smile on his face.

"And what does that suppose to mean?"

"Simple. The message on the computer left clear evidence that something is going on with you and Megatron. Mind sharing it with me?"

"You won't understand."

"Try me."

"Just forget it..."

"Oh, come on. Why not?"

"I said forget it!" Sky Byte yelled getting into Gas Skunk face. "Now get out!"

"Okay. But you didn't have to yell at me. I was just trying to help."

"I'm sorry. I just have a lot a things on my mind."

"So we noticed," Slapper responded walking with Dark Scream by his side.

"Well," Sky Byte sighed, "I guess I was going to have to tell you sooner or later. As you know, Megatron has been commanding up and I became his second in command..."

"I know that. Get on with."

"Well, over time I wanted him to trust me and win his spark ..."

"Does Megatron know that you like him?" Gas Skunk asked

Sky Byte nodded his head as his expression turned dark. All Three Predacons looked at each other with great shook in their eyes. Now I get why Sky Byte has been acting so weird.

*******************************

"Come on, R.E.V., you still haven't told us what has been bothering you." Said W.A.R.S.

"I just have a lot on my mind."

"But that still doesn't mean why you are giving us the silent treatment."

"--- It doesn't have to do with us does it?" Ironhide asked R.E.V. trying not to sound upset.

"Of course not," said the young Spychanger, "I'm happy for you too ..."

I know he's hiding something and it has to do with Ironhinde and Mirage but he shouldn't torture himself like this, Hotshot thought as he sighed.

"Can I talk to you in privet R.E.V.?"

"I'm fine Hotshot ..."

"You keep saying that but you continue to act like there is. Come on, why don't you tell us."

"If I told you guys, you'll just laugh at me."

"You know us better R.E.V.," W.A.R.S. informed his friend putting his hand on his shoulder.

The young Spychanger lowered his head as he closed his optic sensors, R.E.V. pulled away and walked off, Ironhide tried to bring his shaky voice out but it was to late:

R.E.V. was gone.

Mirage sighed, I don't think it's right for R.E.V. to ignore Ironhide like this. Doesn't he know how much pain he's inflicting on his friend? Mirage thought remembering how hurt Ironhide looked when he tried to talk to R.E.V. and was ignoring him:

"What's the matter, Ironhide?"

"It's R.E.V., he's been acting a little strange and now he wont even talk to me." He said in a weak voice.

"You want me to talk to him?" Mirage asked sitting next to his love.

"No it's okay. I don't want you to make the matters worse.":

Mirage clinched his hand into a fist as he followed R.E.V. out the door; he was going to settle the matter and get some answers why R.E.V. was doing this.

"Do you have moment?"

"I would like to be alone, Mirage." R.E.V. replied not even making eye contact with his comrade.

"Why are you acting this way? Especially to Ironhide! You're really hurting him with your actions of ignoring him ..."

R.E.V. stopped short with wide optic sensors full of emotion and pain.

"I don't mean to hurt him. I --- I really do care about Ironhide more than some people think. When he told us that you too were official I was really upset .... I love him a lot, he was first one to ever show any feelings toward me besides Hotshot and I grew fond of Ironhide to the point of waking up one day and realizing that I love him."

The smart Spychanger stood in silence not believing what R.E.V. was just sharing. So that's the reason for his behavior ... he was jealous but it still doesn't give him the right for ignoring Ironhide!

"Does Ironhide know?"

"Not yet..."

"Why not?"

"... I just don't want him to think I have a grudge against him ..."

"You know Ironhide better than that."

Right then they heard wheels approaching; they both turned to see the other Spychangers transforming as they approached.

"It's cold out, you too. It's time to turn in for the night." Said Hotshot.

The two nodded their heads and transformed at the same time following their leader back to headquarters top speed.

bots5