Transformers Fan Fiction ❯ The Bots of my Dreams ❯ Touch of Predacon Kindness? ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter Seven: Touch of Predacon Kindness?

By KellyQ

"Scourge, report! Have you found Sky Byte and the rest of the Predacons?" Megatron asked angrily.

"Er .... no the Autobot's have been stalking us."

"That's no excuse for not finding them! Now find them before I rip out your core processor!"

***********************

Mega-octane watched Scourge stiffen as the image of Megatron's angry expression faded away, he turned and told the others to transform and move out. Everyone but Mega-octane transformed, he just looked back at his leader trying to see if he could read his thoughts but he couldn't.

"Scourge, I don't think it's right for Megatron to yell at you."

"Yell at me like what? We have a mission now move out!"

The second commander sighed watched his leader transform not knowing what to think, he transformed and followed them.

*********************

Sky Byte thought the beach was a good way to get away from getting way from every thing but he was wrong, it was actually every depressing. Humans pulled out or either through things at him, the second in command was very confused why they all were acting like this. One thing was for sure, he had to get away, it was too weird to know that humans had more to worry than the Predacons like their families or the health.

"I never thought that humans can be so complicated." Sky Byte muttered as she continued to swim in the ocean.

It felt good to swim when he saw a something floating up above, he popped his head out of the water to see that it was a motor boat. There were three humans and he recognized one out of the three Koji. Isn't that the human that spends so much time with the Autobots and he looks so much Dr. Omishi, Sky Byte thought.

"Careful! I see a shark!"

"That's no shark, that's Sky Byte! Koji to Optimus, do you read me?"

"Slag, they spotted me!" The shark panicked dipping into the water.

Koji's face appeared on the screen saying that he Predacons are closing in. Rena's face appeared on his cell phone saying to stay calm and she was going to call Optimus. The young boy nodded his head. He wasn't really worried because he only saw Sky Byte. Koji never minded that Predacon for some reason, it was like he could get near him and not worry about getting hurt. The young boy went to the railing and looked down at the dark water wondering if he could see Sky Byte.

"Hang on everyone!"

They all looked to the right of the boat to see a missal coming toward them. Before anyone had time to react the ship was blown up and everyone was thrown into the air. Sideburn jumped into the air and caught them but Koji who was thrown into the air and landed with a hard splash in the water. Optimus went face first into the lake looking for him, he popped his head out to ketch his breath.

"Any luck finding him?" Sideburn asked with fear in his optic sensors.

"No but get those people to safety why I continue to look for koji!"

"Looking for this?"

They all looked straight ahead to see Scourge holding the little boy by the back of his coat dangling unconscious.

"No, Koji!" Sideburn panicked.

"Lets make a deal! You tell me where the Predacons are and I won't drowned the little boy!"

Silence field the air, no one had a clue what he was talking around. How where they suppose to know where the Predacons are right now and if they didn't know where they were Scourge was going to drowned koji.

"Times up!" Said Scourge lowering the boy into the water.

"No!!" They all panicked.

"Scourge, stop picking on the humans and try for a real target!" Said Sky Byte walking up with a pissed off look on his face.

The Decepticon leader turned his head glared at the shark tossing Koji off to the side Optimus jumped into the air and caught him. Sideburn put the other humans down ran to Optimus' side to see if his friend was all right. The leader gently laid Koji down on Sideburns hands quickly glancing at the Predacon and Decepticons to make sure that they weren't going to make sudden moves as they made sure that Koji was safe.

"Sky Byte, Megatron wants you and the other Predacons back to base!"

"Why? What makes you think that I'll listen to you!" Sky Byte snapped.

Scourge immediately moved behind the Predacon putting his sword to his neck. Sky Byte turned his head as the Decepticons voice dropped to a whisper.

"I know that you are trying to hide something from Megatron!" He hissed in Sky Byte's ear.

"Let go of me Scourge!" The Shark panicked.

"Not until you tell me what you are hiding from Megatron!"

"Never!"

With all the strength he had, Sky Byte transformed making Scourge move back as the shark jumped into the water swimming as fast as he could. The Decepticon leader growled telling the other Decepticons to follow Sky Byte. Sideburn transformed moved back away from the tree turned and drove to the nearest portal once he entered the main room with a confused look on his face.

"You okay?" Optimus asked.

"Yea. It just puzzles me why Sky Byte would want to save Koji."

"Sky Byte saved Koji?" Rena asked with disbelieve in her voice.

"I ... I knew .... that he was not all that bad ...." Said Koji in a weak voice as everyone looked down at him who was still on the bed.

"You are one lucky kid," Said Sideburn with smile on his face, "if it wasn't for me you wouldn't be here ...."

"Excuse me?" Rena asked with a pissed off look on her face, "Who was the one who told us that here was Predacons in the first place?"

"I'm not that stupid Rena, Koji was the one."

Rena nodded her head turned walked back to the computer as T-ai floated up and told the young boy to rest so that he could save his strength. Koji closed his eyes thinking how he was going to thank Sky Byte for saving his life from the Decepticons.

**************************

"Why did I do that?" Sky Byte thought out loud looking at his shaking hands, "how come when it comes to humans I get this feeling that they are not that dad."

He continued to sit there on a rock thinking about all the events that have been happening to him how much he has been changing in the processes. Am I really a softy, he thought. No! I'm a Predacon! A mean fighting machine with no feelings! Yet it didn't help, the way in which he felt about everything would not go away and he really wanted it to. It really hurt. All he really wanted was someone to respect and love him from one person he respected

Megatron!

But he hated him.

Or does he?

***************************

"What? You had Sky Byte and you allowed him to walk out just like that?" Megatron bellowed.

"Let me explain. The Autobots ..."

"I don't want to hear your excuse's! Time is running out and I need you to find Sky Byte and the other Predacons before I miss the opportunity to have the mission carried out!"

"Why don't you have us care out the mission ...."

"No! I need you and the Predacons to care it out!"

"I don't understand, o-great one. Why is it so important for me to find him?" Scourge asked as he saw his leader optic sensors flicker.

"That's none of your affair! Now get going!"

"Yes sir!"

********************************\

It wasn't long before Koji was back on his feet yet he had a few big scratches on his legs and arms. One day he waked up to Sideburn and asked if he could thank Sky Byte.

"What? Why do you want to thank that loser?"

"Please!" He pleated.

"I don't know..." Sideburn hesitated

"Oh come on! Why not?"

"Koji listen," Said Sideburn softly bending down to one knee, "It's not that thanking him is not a bad idea. Sky Byte is a sneaky person ...."

"I don't believe that! He's not as bad as some people say!"

Sideburn never seen Koji so mad before. The door opened and Optimus walked in and said that he was glad that Koji was up and looking okay. Then he noticed that looked little upset.

"What's the matter?"

"He want's me to help him find Sky Byte so he could thank him for saving his life." Said Sideburn putting his right foot forward.

"Hmmm," Said Optimus thoughtful, "Koji I don't know if that's a good idea......"

"But Optimus ....."

"No!"

Koji shook his head as ran out of the room sobbing. Sideburn ran after him as Optimus sighed; You'll understand that something's we do is for love, the leader thought. Sideburn finally caught up with his human friend, he transformed and offered Koji a ride home. The little boy sighed climbed in started to drive thought the globule-space-bridge.

"How about this," Sideburn finally said when they drove out of the Globule-space-bridge, I'll help you find Sky Byte if you do not talk for to long with him okay?"

"Really? Oh, Sideburn, you're the best!"

***************************************

Things have not changed with the situation of what was going on with R.E.V., he was still ignoring Ironhide even though Mirage have talked to him but it still didn't do anything. Ironhide couldn't stand it anymore, he walked up to R.E.V. and asked if he could talk to him alone. He sighed and agreed to follow him out of the room and used the Globule-space-bridge to a grassy plan.

"Do you really hate me that much because I'm going out with Mirage?"

"I guess I'm revved up to tell you .... I ...."

"All Spychangers report to headquarters, this is a battle protocol! I repeat, this is a battle protocol! All Spychangers report to headquarters!" T-ai voice boomed.

"On our way T-ai! Just one moment." Said R.E.V.

"Okay but don't take to long, Optimus needs you too report to headquarters."

"What is it that you wanted to tell me?" Ironhide asked.

"--- I --- I don't think I can tell you --- it will make things harder on us."

"Then why don't you show me if you're shy of telling me." Ironhide offered ready for anything.

"You really want me to?"

Ironhide nodded his head as R.E.V. leaned closer and kissed him gently on the cheek. The other Spychanger just looked at the other as he pulled away. Ironhide couldn't believe it, R.E.V. liked him in the same manor as Mirage does.

"I .... I had no idea." Ironhide whispered.

"I know ..... but I can't have you... besides, Mirage is much better then me ...."

"Nonsense," the other responded putting his hand on R.E.V.'s shoulder, "you're still my best friend and you've been there for me and I appreciate that."

"Your just sayin' that to get me all revved up." Said R.E.V. looking down.

"Come on .... don't do this to me .... what did I do to have you hate me so much?" Ironhide asked with a hurt look on his face.

"Look, we better get back. Hotshot and the others are probably waiting for us." R.E.V. Said backing away from his comrade not wanting to see the hurt in his optic sensors.

Ironhide was even more hurt when he pulled away transformed and drove off not waiting for his friend as he drove to the nearest portal. R.E.V., I'm sorry if I hurt you so much, I had no idea that you loved me, Ironhide thought as he transformed and drove to the nearest portal.

bots8